Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Paragon
Informidance
Lord of Ash
Ahhotep1
Demon Slayer
Darkmoon Blade
dantheman123
FriskierHail
Soris Ice Goldwing
wolfboy
vatar5
hageshisa
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Mr_Bungle50221
dancash1808
whitechikz11
ViralEnsign_
Forum Pirate
ROOSTER330
ImperialSunlight
Servant of Priscilla
WyrmHero
Shkar
DoughGuy
SunlightCrusader
29 posters

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

Post by Servant of Priscilla Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Well do to the fact that I'm on both sides silly I will be fighting for both sides :p.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 3 Empty Re: Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:07 am

Oh Servant....
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:28 am

Servant of Priscilla wrote:Well do to the fact that I'm on both sides silly I will be fighting for both sides :p.

\You may realise that dough, fed, and I might make it obligatory for you to pick a side.....
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:38 am

Yup one side only winking
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:39 am

So you will have to make a choice
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:41 am

He should choose my side; I need the manpower.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:31 am

No he should choose our side.... for some reason the GS arent turning out like they should!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:58 am

It's because you are corrupt and hollow.silly

Honestly I don't know why they aren't. Perhaps you just aren't recruiting the right people who actually tend to their obligations.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:09 am

Maybe not.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:10 am

<_> I'm being thrust about between two sides silly I will choose the side that I like my build for. I have made a build for all my covenants that I am a part of so whichever one I like the best I will be using in the war if you make me decide... Which right now is my Follower build although I do like my Deliverance build... So I will fight for which ever side I like best 8)
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:24 am

Bump. My cov will not die.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:14 am

No it wont! We need to do this skirmish thing.... Ive got an idea or two Id like to run by you too....
    One, we need to get you an ally, maybe another small cov? Enough that we can have enough people involved.
    Two, I think a shorter time frame for the battle will condense us, meaning more forum members actually making contact with each other. Shorter the better, that way more are there at once (compared to conventional battles on here that no one ever finds another forum member) so 3 hours?
    Three, we could do Rss for one side, the other side summoning, again more forum vs forum fights.
    Four, I have an innovative idea about wars.... this could be an awesome chance to try it out. Theres a common practice with wars on here, I want to try zomething new. The battle is organized more like a tournament.... instead of random fights and fights with non forum members, we take a list if both sides and have them fight (during our alloted time) one at a time, however, if for example your covenant has 3 members and mine has 4, one of your fights is a 2v1 match. One point per enemy killed. And then repeat, maybe in a differenr order so diff people are fighting. Have three or four rounds of this, each side can determine who they want to fight in the uneven matches. Then covs could be lore-wise correct (example the knights wouldnt attack at same time in a 2v1, where darkstalkers would both attack without a bow).
    Soooo what do you think??
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:21 am

1. Try the brotherhood for allies.
    2. SHorter time frame means less GMT zones are crossed limmiting who can participate. Trust me, from the first war we only had 8 people show up.
    3. That could work, but does it ruin the spirit of the event?
    4. For a small war I could see this, but for a large war you just dont get enough people on at once and its a far better experience with all the randoms ad collecting points.
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:36 am

2.) Well then maybe try set times, like having two hour time frames, but three sets. 8pm 12pm and 2am...something like that. Some way to keep more forum members on at the same time. Something to try.

3.) Idk, just an idea to get more together, would need this for idea 4.

4.) If we can keep the people together at the same time, it could work and with just a list for each team, people would know who they fight and could do it on their own with rss and wss.

And I think in order to get an actual reading of the wars winner, this could work with the right coordination. Have each cov create a list of participants right before the battle (to have an accurate reading of who showed up) then both sides look at the numbered list, summon their opponent(s) and fight a couple times. Keep score. Session two (the next time session) covs make lists again and repeat. After all three, tally up all the scores, accurate reading of winner.

I dont like that, example, two covenants are battling. One member from cov A shows up, but is able to play for 6 hours and kills alot of non-forum members. 5 members from cov B show up, only can play for an hour each and score fewer points than the One member and thus lose the battle.

I know you guys have tried some things that didnt work, and not saying you did anything wrong, please dont misunderstand when I say this, but I think it can be done, just with some tweaking
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Apparently no one likes the idea?? Lol
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Nah. its just a bit quiet around here. give everyone time to finish gorging on new content and I'm sure they will come back.

P.S boo hiss! darkmoons yuckie winking
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:52 am

Well they need to come back already happy
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:56 am

WAKE UP DELIVERANCE
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:44 pm

I did try but I just can't seem to get any interest in our cov.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:53 pm

*looks around shiftily* I still have you in my sig at least...
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:05 pm

Thanks for the effort. *Reads sig* hey wait a minute... cannon fodder? :evil:

silly
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Prove me wrong twisted
    also i crossed it out :roll:
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:16 pm

I prove you wrong every time I take a sinner's ear. big grin

Hmm maybe next time I'm on we should duel. I'm a bit rusty but hey why not.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:22 pm

Stop stealing ears from other peoples corpses you cheat!

and I'd love too silly
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:24 pm

They make a rather fine necklace I must say. Care to donate yours? twisted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:23 pm