Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Paragon
Informidance
Lord of Ash
Ahhotep1
Demon Slayer
Darkmoon Blade
dantheman123
FriskierHail
Soris Ice Goldwing
wolfboy
vatar5
hageshisa
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Mr_Bungle50221
dancash1808
whitechikz11
ViralEnsign_
Forum Pirate
ROOSTER330
ImperialSunlight
Servant of Priscilla
WyrmHero
Shkar
DoughGuy
SunlightCrusader
29 posters

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! Empty Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:10 am

Lordran's Deliverance
    Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! Dark-s10
    We are a Blade of the Darkmoon based covenant. We fight for those who fell before evil, and we shall conquer any who dare to prey on the innocent.

We follow the great General of Retribution, Gwyndolin himself. We are one, beneath only Him.

Brothers and sisters,
    I have gathered you here today because I can trust you. Our once proud covenant is fractured. The twilight city remains undefended as hundreds have died protecting it. Others have taken their skills learnt here and betrayed our lord, using their powers to their own ends. You are the last I can trust. The last who still hold the values of our covenant to heart. With the prophecy of the chosen undead the land of Lordran has become flooded with undead satiating their desires in the only place they can run free. And run free they may, but not at the cost of innocence. Those who have sinned will feel our blades, and will be shown the error of their ways. We will carve a bloody path through Lordran, for the age of retribution is here, my fellow moons. Let us show them the power of those who do holy things, but who hide in the dark.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________

In our attempts to bring justice to Lordran, we shall establish six contingents based throughout the world. This method will grant us with the ability to hand out the swiftest and most methodical retribution possible. Every brave soul who chooses to join us in the fight for balance will also decide which of these valiant factions he/she would like to fight for. Wherever someone chooses is where they will focus their cleansing of sin.
    These groups are as follows:

The Cleansers of the Burg
    This is a place where weak undead who have come across powerful artifacts abuse their power, forcing others to serve them or die. A dead city filled with liars and murderers. I task you with cleaning this God forsaken town. You shall sweep through the city. Street by street, you will eliminate the sinners. Let the dark sun mask our action, and may the light of day shine on new streets.

Blighttown's Reprisal
    A refuge for rejects and mutants, and an absolutely horrid basin filled with sinners and traitors. They flee to this “city” because no one dares to follow. Well, we are about to change that. Blighttown is no longer a safe place for villains. We will never stop hunting.

The Avengers of Anor Londo
    Anor Londo, the one and only home of our lord. It has been defiled by the filthy blades of the masses for too long. Once a place few could reach, it has now seen thousands climb its steps. Few of them are worthy, and now hundreds dare to attack our master, Gwyndolin. This is no longer just about justice, this is about retribution. You shall be the blade of vengeance striking as the dark sun rises. Rinse the city streets clean with the blood of every last sinner.

Darkroot's Rebuke
    You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than the Darkroot Forest. We have long admired the forest hunters. Like us, they hold constant vigil over their Lords home. Though he may be dead, their allegiance stays strong. But with hundreds upon hundreds of sinners invading they cannot hold true. We will lend our aid to them, hunting in the forest alongside these noble warriors. We owe Lordran that much.

New Londo's Retribution
    What can be said about New Londo? It is by far the most evil and infested place that any mortal could lay their eyes upon. Around every corner lies wretched sin, gross betrayal, and pure darkness. But this darkness lends its hand to more than just one. There is no light in New Londo, and so our fight will never end. We make our stand in the shadows of this evil realm.

Vindicators of the Kiln
    The home of our master’s father. Here, dozens of undead toil tirelessly in an attempt to kill Lord Gwyn, little knowing they will never succeed. They will never succeed because the countless minions of evil take it upon themselves day in and day out to destroy these brave adventures. That is enough of a reason for us to show our hand at the Kiln.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by SunlightCrusader on Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:24 am; edited 8 times in total
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! Empty Re: Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

Those who prove themselves exceptionally worthy in the fight for justice shall see the honors they receive become greater and greater. There is a place for everyone among Lordrans Deliverance, and as such, the best of the best will find themselves climbing our ranks. Those ranks are:

Rank One: Enforcer
    - Must be in the Blade of the Darkmoon covenant. Must be +1.
    - Must use the Darkmoon Blade buff.

Rank Two: Crusader
    - Must be in the Blade of the Darkmoon Covenant. Must be +3.

Rank Three: Arbiter
    - Must turn in 50 Souvenirs of Reprisal to a Leader.
    - Has access to the Tin Darkmoon Catalyst.
    - Has access to the Darkmoon Bow.
    - Has access to Black set.

Rank Four: Justicar
    - Must turn in 100 Souvenirs of Reprisal to a Leader.
    - Has access to Brass set.

Rank Five: Harbinger
    - Must turn in 200 Souvenirs of Reprisal to a Leader.
    - Has access to the Moonlight set, Crown of the Dark Sun strongly recommended.
    - Directly appointed by a leader.
    Leader: Seraph
    - All of the above.

Last edited by SunlightCrusader on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! Empty Re: Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

Rules

- We always bow before a fight.
    - We only heal if the other person does first.
    - If you end up in a 2v1 situation, let one fight finish, then fight.
    - No SL specifications, just not extremely high. SL 120 is a good level for a Darkmoon build though.
    - No gear specification other than what's listed in the ranks.
    Enemies
    The Masked Seekers

Allies
    The Ravens of the Great Wolf
    Current Members
    Name
    - PSN/GT
    - Faction
    - Rank

PS3 Members

Serious_Much (Inactive)
    --- HolyPK9
    --- Vindicators of the Kiln
    --- Enforcer
    Forum Pirate
    --- Forum Pirate
    --- New Londo's Retribution
    --- Enforcer
    vatar5
    --- vatar5
    --- Darkroot's Rebuke
    --- Enforcer
    Halicarnassis
    --- Halicarnassis
    --- Blighttown's Reprisal
    --- Enforcer

XB360 Members

SunlightCrusader
    --- Paladin Ryan
    --- Avengers of Anor Londo
    --- Seraph
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    --- Soris Goldwing
    --- Darkroot's Rebuke
    --- Enforcer
    luvz2fight
    --- luvz2fight
    --- New Londo's Retribution
    --- Enforcer

Now go forth my brothers and sisters and remember

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! Darkmo10[u]

Last edited by SunlightCrusader on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:40 am; edited 12 times in total
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Reserved
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:11 am

Okay thread now open. I figured a few reserved posts couldn't hurt.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:13 am

yeah you might want to move ranks and armours to their own posts, and then the member list to the third one so its easier to organise.
    (Obligatory helpful doughguy post meaning the cov will live)
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:15 am

Okay I'll get to it. Also if anybody has any input on improving and marketing this cov it would be welcome.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:28 am

Okay thats all changed. I think I'll add some flavor to the op. Maybe get some pics or something.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:33 am

I like the first one.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:34 am

You like the picture or you like it the way it was without pictures?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:35 am

I like the first pic. Fits very well.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:38 am

Yeah thats what I thought too. I will have to see if I find anything else that would fit well but good DM pics are not that common. Regardless I think it adds some personality.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:41 am

Just did a quick google search for "darkmoon" and "darkmoon blade" There are some good images out there already. Also you could ask Amos for some when he gets back.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:43 am

Yeah I saw a few on Bing too but not as many as I would like. I won't bother Amos with this, I will simply manage with what I have available.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:45 am

Ok. Well I guess you'll just have to post everywhere to advertise!
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:46 am

Glad to see the ranks I helped make are still being used!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:50 am

Shkar the ranks seem to work well enough though requirements and restrictions may be edited with time. For now though they will remain as is and their names will probably never change as they are very cool. Your work will not be tossed aside without thought don't worry.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:30 am

Haha, I wasn't worried. I just found it pretty neat.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:06 am

So are you guys my allies or you too are joining the Darkstalker/Gravesworn/Followers of Izalith madness?
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:20 am

We had a nonagression pact with you. Our allies are the Brotherhood of the Blade (if they still live) and sort of the Noble Knights (not direct but we could cooperate in many things).
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:39 am

Cool I suggest participating in the war and join our side. I have made an interesting alliance with the Noble Knights.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:59 am

Well we won't exactly bring much to your cause. At this point I'm not sure how many active members we have or how many of those members would answer my call to arms.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:57 am

Seriously any active members should post something so I can figure out our numbers and decide on a new psn leader. If Forum is interested the position its his as he has given the most input on the cov out of all psn members but otherwise I don't know. We need to get an idea of our numbers and then try to grow a bit so that our cov name actually has the people to back it up.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:58 am

See about PMing the member over the forum and XBL. You'll get to them quicker.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:00 am

Okay I will thanks for the advice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:23 am