Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
Paragon
Informidance
Lord of Ash
Ahhotep1
Demon Slayer
Darkmoon Blade
dantheman123
FriskierHail
Soris Ice Goldwing
wolfboy
vatar5
hageshisa
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Mr_Bungle50221
dancash1808
whitechikz11
ViralEnsign_
Forum Pirate
ROOSTER330
ImperialSunlight
Servant of Priscilla
WyrmHero
Shkar
DoughGuy
SunlightCrusader
29 posters

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 9 Empty Re: Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:25 pm

99 is impressive. I only got 26, perhaps I should invade more. After all no one said one has to be a invader to punish sinners.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 9 Empty Re: Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon!

Post by Paragon Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:24 am

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:99 is impressive. I only got 26, perhaps I should invade more. After all no one said one has to be a invader to punish sinners.

Thank you Sir Goldwing, as of this writing I am half way to my second batch of 99 to serve to master Sunlight. In truth I was surprised at how simple it was to get so many, i thought it would be harder but i typically get five ears for every time I am slain.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:10 am

Luvz a picture of your DM picking up a stack of ears and of your character page will suffice. Other than that play with a credible forum member (Rem, Serious, Dough, anybody who has been here forever or that I know well) and show it to them. I will take their word. Not that I don't trust you but I have to be sure. 99 is very nice work by the way. I suppose that once you get on a roll they just start falling off for you hmm?
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:59 pm

How do I take a picture of my stuff? Do I do it IRL and email it to you? Is there some kind of process on the PS3 that lets me take pictures of what is on screen?

And again, once I take the picture, how do i get it to you?

I will probably just ask Reim to confirm in your stead. As to you wanting to be sure, I totally understand that its not because you don't trust me. You are just being efficient and I completely respect that.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:30 am

You can always take a picture with your cell phone or camera (of your TV screen) and upload it to a photo hosting site like photobucket.com. Then, put the link here.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:44 am

Reim I appreciate the advice and Ill give it a shot. But you gotta understand one thing about real life me, I have a very particular set of skills and those skills typically involve beating the crap out of people. I am not what you would call tech savvy. Once they fix the wifi in my dorm I would love if you could verify in-game the number of ears that I have obtained, then maybe we could duel too. I would be honored if you could help me in this manner.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:10 pm

99 ears confirmed. Nice job, luvz.
    Jwebby6
    Jwebby6
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Jwebby6 Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:49 am

New to the forums, but I've got an almost complete sl 100 darkmoon build. This sounds fun! I'd like to join. I'm on PSN often. My PSN is Jwebby6.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 9 Empty Welcome Jwebby

Post by Paragon Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:20 am

we would be happy to have you join us, you just gotta get the bosses permission. But knowing SunlightCrusader, Im sure he'd be more than willing to let you join. Just make sure you follow dem rules and represent us honorably should you join.
    Jwebby6
    Jwebby6
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Jwebby6 Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:36 am

I guess we'll see. Do you guys do any sparring among yourselves?
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 9 Empty Hell Yeah

Post by Paragon Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:45 am

Ill spar with you anytime, Read my name bro. I ain't gonna pass up a good match if I can help it.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:49 pm

Yeah. Fun match. Did you need to drop me more SoRs for me to verify?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:13 am

Question. I'm making a 120ish DMB Zwei. Is it better to do 27/40 with Faith of 30 for the DMB buff, or is it better to do 27/10 with Faith of 50?
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:12 am

With a zwei its better to do a faith of 30 other wise youll end up relying too much on you buff for damage. If you were using a smaller weapon the situation would change and I would suggest 50 faith but with a zwei youll want to rely on the weapon itself for damage and just have the buff their as intimidation factor and extra damage.

In my experience it has always served me best to have one fast weapon to buff and one slow powerful weapon to use once my buff runs out. If you were running 50 faith i would suggest a +15 straight sword and a +5 occult zwei. If you decide to run with 30 and a zwei, which i recommend, I would suggest a +15 straight sword or Katana and a +15 zwei. That way you could buff either weapon as you see fit.

( also, reim Im close to finishing that second batch, Im at 88 or 89 right now so it shouldn't take too long to get done. Ill probably have them tomorrow or friday.)
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:33 am

^Gordon Bennet, Luvs!! 3 days and nearly on your second batch?? Lordran's Deliverance: Join us my fellow Blades of the Darkmoon! - Page 9 1330857165Where do you fin the time?? In between work, girlfriend, the gym and eating I get like 3 hours in a day to devote to DkS. lol!
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:30 am

That's what I was thinking. It would be nice to have a Faith +50, but probably not worth the sacrifice.
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:36 pm

@halicarnassis
    Im a college student with a lot of free time on my hands. Once I found a system for invading that worked i stuck with it and the ears practically cut themselves off.
    Here is my secret: Invade in the kiln using the blue eye orb while wearing the covenant ring. Once I enter their world I locate the target, wait till they can see me, bow, activate my buff, and then rush them making sure to stay on the offensive as long as my buff is active. When my buff wears off I stay on the offensive as they will likely think im less of a threat without my buff. They are wrong.

@reim0027
    Ive actually got a Faith +50 build that's been pretty successful on xbox 360 as well as on PS3. I used a claymore instead of a Zwei though. My best results came when i used a +15 sunlight straight sword with DMB and a +5 Occult Claymore as backup. I do it while midrolling with decent armor and the ring of the firstborn. You sacrifice less if you rely on faith to do your damage and only get str and dex high enough to wield the weapons you want.
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:11 pm

@Luvz: I do the bow and buff and rush but the buggers tend to back off and heal most of the time. I'm also rocking fast roll and little poise so any heavy weapon and I'm staggered in one hit and the combo's finish me off! I'm thinking of going back to mid roll this evening... but what really finishes me off is the lag from Blighttown... dude its like they just warp behind me! lol!

Still though; i'm half way to DM+3 so lets hope the next two days is +3 complete
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Send a link of your build to me, or better yet you could send it to reim. He IS the build master after all. If you cant send a link, send me a PM with the specifics of your build in writing. I should be able to help.

Also, Just finished my 2nd batch of ears. Reim if your reading this I will have time tomorrow afternoon to meet up with you. This should put me at a total of 198, meaning Ill be 2 ears away from Harbinger rank I believe. Not sure. I know it'll at least make me a Justicar.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:31 am

Ok. I've got my DMB Zwei. I decided to do some coop in the Township (I can get 84k alone with Manus) to level up. Fun, and worked well. Off to invade . . .
    Paragon
    Paragon
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Paragon Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:47 am

Sweet. I can't wait to see this Zwei build Ive heard so much about.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:31 pm

I've got 3 ears. When I get to 10, I'll have my DMB buff. Right now, I've got SLB.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:30 am