Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
whitechikz11
Spurgun
Shkar
Forum Pirate
DxV04
billy_bayonet
NR-K
White Knight Wulf
swordiris
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
WyrmHero
Ahhotep1
DarkW17
Serious_Much
Servant of Priscilla
nsane32
Federally
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
24 posters

User Covenants RP Thread

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

User Covenants RP Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: User Covenants RP Thread

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:55 am

"Not all of my friends have wings Drake" as he went over and took a place by the bonfire. In the half light his skeletal features seemed almost alive, the dancing flames sent shadows of life along the charred crevaces of his face.

"And when honour and arms fail you, what then?" his voice barely audible."
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:22 am

Avrik's final words bring the memories Drake has tried so hard to forget flooding back into his mind, with the force of a tidal wave they crash through his mind threatening to again drown him in sorrow.

The smell of burning flesh assaulted his nostrils as Drake ran. "Why didn't he warn us, why did he march us down here knowing that this would happen?" He couldn't spend time worrying about that now, there would be plenty of time for questions and anger later.  For now he needed to locate his men.  He kicked down a doorway to find himself outside, the scene in front of him one he'd never forget.  The Kiln was engulfed in a rapidly enlarging blaze of all consuming flame. Drake hurriedly surveyed the landscape for any signs of his men, but could only see the charred bodies of knights from other squads, those unlucky enough to be caught unaware by the blaze, their corpses dotting the landscape. "Norres, where are you?" he whispered.  In his mind a scene flashed showing his dear friend, and second in command, being consumed by the blaze as the rest of his squad burned around him.  Frustration welled inside him and he barely moved in time before the building he had emerged from erupted in a white hot flame snapping him back to reality.  He sprinted up the hill to the main gate as his mind raced Norres should know to lead the men to safety he thought. Drake had always held his men above all else and hoped Norres had been practical, forsaking him to save the squad and lead them to safety.

He rushed through the growing piles of ash and up the hill towards the main gate, climbing over collapsed buildings and the burned bodies of fallen knights, as he cleared a large fallen pillar something ahead drew his attention. There was a clump of black contrasting with the grey ash raining from the sky and quickly covering the landscape, as he hurried closer he could see movement. "Norres!" He yelled, with uncontrolled desperation in his voice, sprinting ever closer to what he hoped was his friend. In his haste Drake tripped on the sprawled body of a fellow knight, as he scrambled to his feet he took note of the emblem emblazoned on the knight's shield, "one of mine" he thought. Hurriedly getting to his feet he looked again towards the black dots ahead, slowly taking shape as he closed the distance. Six men he counted, four scattered on the ground and two standing amongst them weapons in hand. The man closest to Drake struck out at the other with an overhead blow from his sword, crashing down upon the knight's shoulder crushing his armor and dropping him to his knees, Drake could not believe the scene playing out before him, "Norres?!" But the Knight paid no attention, instead he continued his assault, tightening his grip on the pommel of his sword and impaling the downed knight. Slowly he removed his blade from the victim and turned to face Drake, as he raised his shield the crest of Drake's second in command was plain to see.

Before Drake had opportunity to react Norres lept into motion, closing the distance and slamming his shield into Drake sending him flying. Kicking up plumes of ash as he tumbled down the hill Drake came to rest again on the body of his fallen soldier. He took a deep breath, trying not to choke on the ash filling the air, and stood to face Norres gripping his Halbred tightly.

The sudden crackle of the bonfire brought Drake back to the present, after a moment to regain his composure he spoke, "They have already failed me once." drake replied in a haunted voice "I will not allow the same to happen again," he paused to look directly at Avrik "ever."

So your three lines launched me into this lol. Guess you can't fight it if it wants to flow. Have to credit DoughGuy for helping me with some of the phrasing and such.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:14 pm

I love it.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:07 pm

Thanks dude, means a lot coming from you
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Wulf turned around slowly hearing footsteps behind him and a voice began to speak" Wulf would you like something to drink" Moon said gently hold a jug in her hand. "No I'm fine but come sit with me by the fire" He smiled his wolfish grin. She sat beside him quickly and stayed close to him leaning on him slighly. Avricks words echoes in his mind as he thinks back to Thessia and his group of bandits.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Within the Undead Parish, sitting in the pews of the empty church was the Lord's Shadow. 'How long' he thought to himself 'how long will I go on. Will I hollow soon?'

His mask lay next to him, revealing a large scar from his black and grey covered forehead to his chin, right eyelid shut to conceal what was missing, and a thin scar line running a perfect circle around his neck. 'If I bring about the age of darkness, humanity will step forward. In such a world, the undead will finally die. To die again, what a wonderful idea.'
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:46 pm

"Sooooo....." said Avrik impatiently. "What are we waiting for?" There are things to be done 'Agencies to be yet set into motion" He glanced around wondering about the other Gravesworn present.

Wulf and Moon by the fire, her life force was radient,and Avrik began to feel hungry, Rayne, set impassive stone, Drake, in the undead nobility only he could muster.

And yet as he continued to stare into the roiling flames he could no help but think back to that time in Astora...."
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:16 pm

DoughGuy wrote:
    Servant of Priscilla wrote:@Dough Knight-Captain Baldwin steps from Nsane's side "Who are you to speak to my lord this way? State your name and business Knave "
    Well I missed this lol.
    A brief flash of anger passes the mans eyes, the only thing visible through his hood.. "My name is not for telling Baldwin. And I am here to enlighten your lord."
    "You had better tell your name and reason to interrupt our journey back to the Kiln before I remove your head from your shoulders!!" As he shouts this he removes the Black Knight Greatsword from his back and swings it above his head twice with seamless effort, Bringing it down into a two-handed stance.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Servant of Priscilla wrote:"You had better tell your name and reason to interrupt our journey back to the Kiln before I remove your head from your shoulders!!" As he shouts this he removes the Black Knight Greatsword from his back and swings it above his head twice with seamless effort, Bringing it down into a two-handed stance.
    "So presumptuous. You have not earnt the right to know my name, amd very few wish to. I did not come to be threatened. I came to reveal the truth to your lord. Of how Avrik betrayed Priscilla rather than stand by her. The Gravesworn have broken their word once already, what make syou think they will keep it to you?"
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:53 pm

"My lord hath no reason to speaketh to you. You hath better say what you had come to say!!"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:46 am

Servant of Priscilla wrote:"My lord hath no reason to speaketh to you. You hath better say what you had come to say!!"
    The man sighs. I have said what I came to say, and I will tolerate no more threats. Let your master speak or be silent.

Can you message Nsane asking him to repsond lol.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:10 am

Yea I have him on XBL

EDIT: He says he'll check it in the morning. lol
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:33 am

Dammit. Do you want to have Baldwin respond then? Just to warn you itll hurt if he tries.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:41 am

Nah I'm to rash just like in RL guess it'll have to wait till tomorrow XD
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:45 am

I do wanna see what Eidolas does in new londo though >_>
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:51 am

Well I want to resolve this kiln thing before he goes there, as he only goes to new londo after he returns from the kiln and kills eystella.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:58 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:"Sooooo....." said Avrik impatiently. "What are we waiting for?" There are things to be done 'Agencies to be yet set into motion" He glanced around wondering about the other Gravesworn present.

Wulf and Moon by the fire, her life force was radient,and Avrik began to feel hungry, Rayne, set impassive stone, Drake, in the undead nobility only he could muster.

And yet as he continued to stare into the roiling flames he could no help but think back to that time in Astora...."
    "Yes but something isn't right. Something seems off but I can't figure out what." He spoke heavily his brow bent in thought
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:07 am

"What is it that you have to say my time is short battle calls to me."
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:13 am

"The gravesworn have already broken their word once. Avrik is a loose cannon." He walks past you back to the surface "Don't trust the gravesworn, you'll regret it."
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:19 am

Nsane disregards the comment and turns to Baldwin "dont let what he said bother you Dx would never allow the Gravesworn to betray us." Nsane pauses for a moment "although their war with the Life Hunters troubles me." Nsane returns to the Kilin sharpening his blade for battle.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:11 pm

"My lord I would never believe him. The Gravesworn are allies with all covenants related to Gwyn and his allies. The Lifehunters on the other hand have an inbred hatred for the Gods, I think it was best to break off ties to them."
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:06 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:"Sooooo....." said Avrik impatiently. "What are we waiting for?" There are things to be done 'Agencies to be yet set into motion" He glanced around wondering about the other Gravesworn present.

"Yes but something isn't right. Something seems off but I can't figure out what." He spoke heavily his brow bent in thought

"What is it that concerns you Wolf? Are you concerned with our ever growing foes or with the new allies we have invited into the Tomb?" Drake paused looking over at Avrik, "Or are you perhaps worried with something else?"
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Man I really shouldnt have accidentally hit Priscilla at the end of the last war..... now Im untrustworthy and people dont like Avrik.....
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Just call it a love tap, man
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel