Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
whitechikz11
Spurgun
Shkar
Forum Pirate
DxV04
billy_bayonet
NR-K
White Knight Wulf
swordiris
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
WyrmHero
Ahhotep1
DarkW17
Serious_Much
Servant of Priscilla
nsane32
Federally
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
24 posters

User Covenants RP Thread

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

User Covenants RP Thread Empty User Covenants RP Thread

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:55 am

Here you RPing gentlement can let loose and not piss off any other covenanters and such.

Rules-

1.Play nice, we are all good companions of juctice save for you miserable Gravesworn, Dark Stalkers, and Servants of Izalith.....

2. If you want to make a big change to the locale, plot, etc PM me so we can keep this thing ordered.

3. Get into character NOW!

SO continuing from the Izalith Negotiations we have Laplace, Crowly, Spectre, and Joe's toon (forgive me ill up date to OP as soona s I know here name)

Also will update with a transcript of the Negotiations for reference.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

User Covenants RP Thread Empty Re: User Covenants RP Thread

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:09 am

"I guess I'll stick around for a bit. I migth even see Cath again hehehe."
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:00 am

Continuing a bit from Follower's thread.

Servant of Priscilla wrote:Crowley reads the note thinking 'what could he have for me?? I want to know but how do I contact him??' Crowley ever power hungry sits in his chambers thinking of ways to contact Avrik. When I say power hungry I don't mean he wants to take specters spot he just wants to be really strong.

Suddenly a Black Phantom in the form of a small hollow appears in front him. The hollow is carrying a small pouch, which it digs into and removes a tattered parchment and hands it to Crowley.

Tattered Parchment:

Separate RP involving meeting with POLG:

The Dead Knight Drake peers back over his shoulder at his men as he moved through the cemetery, war was on the horizon and he was concerned for their fates. The grey haired Wolf met his eyes, if there was one amongst them Drake need not be concerned for it was Wolf. He had fought and slain more then his share in the Painted World, proving his strength and earning the title Herald of Wolves. Lumbering behind him was Rayne, the only one amongst them to match Drake in height, the Dead Knight knew little of this man but Wulf personally recommended he accompany them after they fought side by the in the same bloody conflict.

From the head of the column Adrasteia yelled "The bonfire is in sight, it appears the POLG have not yet arrived." Drake cleared his mind, now was not the time to think of past conflict there was a new battle ahead and preparations must be made. "Men gather close, the POLG can be trusted for now but you never know who, or what else may lurk!" As the band of undead warriors approached the fire Drake took the lead, he looked over to Wolf "First watch is yours, warn us of anyone's approach," he nodded his acknowledgement and rushed off through the ruins. "Men for now we wait, but stay close and be on guard!"

Last edited by Federally on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:24 am

DoughGuy wrote:"A black crow flies through the desolate landscape of the kiln, passing mounds of silica and ruined arches, lone Knights wandering the landscape, searching for only what they know. In the heart of the kiln, before the great doors sits Insane, leader of the POLG. His armour creaks as he raises his head to stare as the crow dives towards him. As it passes a note escapes its claws and flutters down into his lap. Slowly his hand grasps it, being careful nto to tear it as he unrolls it.
    "Meet me at Firelink Shrine. We have matters to discuss." He crumples it in his hand and his arour screams in protest, silica pouring frrom the joints of his armour as he rises. He picks his swor dup from the ground beside him and raises it into the air. The nearby kngihts see the signal and congregate upon him.
    "We go to Firelink. The Gravesworn request our presence." his unearthly voice croaks. His knigths follow him as he walks towards the altar, sand still trickling from his legs. He would see what this was about.

After a climb out of Kilin the Sunlight breaking through the clouds blinding me for a moment as my eyes adjust to reveal the calming setting of the Firelink bonfire with a Gravesworn waiting for me "now speak keeper of Death let we hear what you have to say."

Last edited by nsane32 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:27 am

Note: I made a continuity error and had to put part of this into my first post in the thread, 2 up, so it made sense with Nsane's response.

From beyond the glow of the fire Wolf's voice rang out, "The POLG approach!" As Drake stood up he took note of Rayne, "dismiss your phantoms fool, we meet on neutral ground and will not disrespect the POLG!"

As the group approached the bonfire Drake spotted Nsane, and watched his approach. As his men gathered behind him on the steps Drake stepped forward and offered Nsane his hand, "Thank you for this meeting, I believe you know what business we have today."

Last edited by Federally on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:28 am

"yes we have the matter of the incident in the Tomb of Giant as the Noble Knights and Life Hunters will be attacking it." "Now my knights stand ready to fight but I am still undecided who we shall fight for as many of my knight are dedicated to the Gravesworn I have an alliance with the Life Hunters." Now that complicates things but my knights can split their numbers but only with your permission if not all my knights will dedicate them selfs to the Gravesworn."
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Trying to decide whether to give my POLG toon a personality... hmm
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:03 pm

"The Gravesworn will accept any warriors the POLG sends to fight, I am not here to demand you aid me. I simply meet to find out who's side you take." Drake looks away to survey the surroundings spotting Adrasteia keeping watch from atop a column before returning his gaze to Nsane, "there is also the matter of the whispers I've been hearing, you yourself have been convinced we betrayed Priscilla's LifeHunters, this is not the case! We were simply tired of fighting their battles for them and cut ties. They them decided to join the aggressors and fight along side the Knights who were already plotting to attack us."

Last edited by Federally on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:12 pm

"hmm it seem trickery is at play here and if thats the case I will dedicate my knight to the Gravesworn only those loyal to the Life Hunter or Noble Knight will fight against you."
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:12 pm

I'm pretty sure you should add the LH to the unhonourable cov section, they kill indiscriminately after all, and also defy priscilla's wishes. silly

Really never understood how it holds together lol.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Baldwin looks up where Drake was looking and sees... something up on a column, holding what looks like duel weapons. He turns back to the Negotiations, agreeing with drake and what he says about the Lifehunters, nodding his approval.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Nsane's most evil and yet trusted knight assassin Glatts Emerges from the shadows....his BK armor still soaked with the blood of the fallen...he sets his BKGA down as Drake seems alarmed by his presence...

'Drake' Nsane what is the meaning of this why has your knight assasin made his presence known here?

'Nsane' He only seeks an audience with his Lord!

Glatts approaches the fire with caution...looks towards Drake with an uncertain erie stare then heads towards Nsane...it was hard to hear what was said over the crackle of the fire....then as quickly as he emerged Glatts picked up his BKGA and set forth up Lordran....

Drake was uncertain of what he heard...but the ever so quite wisper of...The hands time has come my Lord seemed to echo across the fire!

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:50 pm

nsane32 wrote:"hmm it seem trickery is at play here and if thats the case I will dedicate my knight to the Gravesworn only those loyal to the Life Hunter or Noble Knight will fight against you."

"Lord Nito will be pleased by this news, while the other lords have corrupted the Gravelord Nito has made no moves that threaten Gwyn and we are glad to have his Black Knights on our side." Drake pauses and glances to where he last saw Glatts, "though this Knight's sudden appearance confuses me I will take you at your word." Drake then turns to Rayne and nods, understanding the command Rayne summons a phantom hollow, "Nsane this phantom will be your messenger, if you are in need of Gravesworn assistance give it the message and we will come."
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:03 pm

"Good then it is stetted the black knights shall march onto the Tomb of Giant we will fight for Nito till the bitter end." we shall stand waiting ready for battle no shall touch Nito while I yet breath." Nsane leave to the Kilin preparing his nights for war.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:07 pm

On the way back to the Kiln Knight-Captain Baldwin begins talking with Nsane"Nsane although great our numbers are we still need to recruit. I would like to help with the initiations and duels. Also training with Ultra Greatswords and Greataxes would be my forte, as you know I would also like to train these new recruits in the ways of these weapons."
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:12 pm

"I agree you are granted that you can send all knights a message request them to train I will send you the news of a few who need improvement."
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I'm pretty sure you should add the LH to the unhonourable cov section, they kill indiscriminately after all, and also defy priscilla's wishes. silly

Come, come Serious....it is that lack of understanding that guides your opinion.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:39 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I'm pretty sure you should add the LH to the unhonourable cov section, they kill indiscriminately after all, and also defy priscilla's wishes. silly

LH is an honorable covenant. I have added a few etiquette rules over the time.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:46 pm

nsane32 wrote:"Good then it is stetted the black knights shall march onto the Tomb of Giant we will fight for Nito till the bitter end." we shall stand waiting ready for battle no shall touch Nito while I yet breath." Nsane leave to the Kilin preparing his nights for war.

After the departure of the POLG Drake releases a heavy sigh and sits by the bonfire and summons the Gravesworn to him, "Wulf, Rayne, Adrasteia, summon all the phantoms you can to form a perimeter. Then join me." With a deep stare Drake stares into the fire and considers the coming war, "very soon Nito will have many more dead to fill his crypts."

This is an RP thread, not a thread about LH's honor. Please take it to LH thread.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:28 pm

Rayne nodded his head, quietly summoning his phantoms, he set them to move towards the west flank, and then proceeded move to where Drake now rested.

(it's small, but with time, it will get much larger. hehe)
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Crouching on the burg sewer that runs through Firelink a lone knight, dressed in an overcoat and normal clothing watches the events. His lips move rapidly, reading the dread knight's lips and he furiosly scribbles the words down. As Nsane leaves he stealthily slips away.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:50 pm

"A lone man waits for Nsane at the entrance to the Kiln. The knights move to strike him down but Nsane stops them, noticing the man has deliberately positioned himself so he is close to the kiln, but no part of him is in it.
    "You believe the Gravesworn Drake when they say they didn't betray the Lifehunters? WHy don't you ask Avrik for the real story?
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:16 pm

That was from followers thread."Thank you my lord." Crowley bows to Spectre and leaves his chambers. On his way to blighttown, he wonders how he will get Avrik's attention.
    @Dough Knight-Captain Baldwin steps from Nsane's side "Who are you to speak to my lord this way? State your name and business Knave "
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:28 pm

" With that thought in mind Crowley was shocked when a whispy voice broke the silence.

"You called?" came Avrik's amused tone.

He stepped from behind one of the supporting beams of a water wheel, dual shotel in hand, one dripping with a deep purple ichor. With a flick of the curved blade he sent the tiny indigo droplets flying to the floor where they began to his against the rotting wood.Finally with a flourish he took a seat, back propped against a nearby wall.

"What ever could a Fireblade want with me, eh Kirito?"

Crowley turned. Standing opposite Avrik, having taken a knee, was a strange warrior. his typically eastern armour of burnished iron alloy glinted dimly in the half light. The man was polishing a massive curved blade with a stained rag, an iron round shield embossed with elaborate flowing designs.

"What indeed Avrik? What indeed?"
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:33 pm

"You once told me that you have what I want. Well I want to know how you know this and whether you have something to give me..." He looks at Avrik and kneels. "Also I am sorry for the disrespect I have shown you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:55 am