Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
whitechikz11
Spurgun
Shkar
Forum Pirate
DxV04
billy_bayonet
NR-K
White Knight Wulf
swordiris
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
WyrmHero
Ahhotep1
DarkW17
Serious_Much
Servant of Priscilla
nsane32
Federally
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
24 posters

User Covenants RP Thread

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

User Covenants RP Thread - Page 25 Empty Re: User Covenants RP Thread

Post by DoughGuy Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:24 pm

cloudyeki wrote:Laplace was still confused, but his flame was almost ready. He slipped out from the building, hands held behind his back in a stance of superiority. "I do not 'corrupt' so much as enlighten, fool. And I was the one to stop the flames from spreading farther then necessary." Laplace confidently strode forward, navigating the hidden pitfalls with ease and slowly coming to a stop in front of Eidolas. "All in the name of revenge? I'm sure there's more to it then that. Maybe to start another conflict in this dilapidated building?" He motioned all around with his right hand "So tell me, do you atleast expect me to know of who you are talking of? After all, I've shown many of our cause."

Laplace's right hand snapped to his sword, feeding it humanity as he grasped it, and drawing it out and upwards to slash Eidolas across his chest. The serrations were of little value, cutting through the cloth but getting stuck in the mail beneath, but the chaos flame coating was what made the hit matter, searing heat burning the cloth and melting the chainmail beneath. His left hand came forward, carrying a quickly expanding ball of chaos flame, forcing it towards the now opened section of Eidolas' armor.
    He had been too slow, clearing the steam had drained him and his magic had not formed in time. His skin burned even after the blade was gone, unholy fire keeping the wound sore but he threw the pain from his mind. He saw the had of fire moving towards his exposed stomach and knew it was a death sentence. But his magic was ready now. He brought his talisman up in the way of the fire and let his magic loose. A ball of force exploded onto his foes hand unleashing the fire in it. Flames designed for his torso shot up his arm, melting his armour to his skin in a blaze of chaos flame, his talisman melted from his hand, only its inherent magic saving his hand from mutilation.
    The force broke through the flames in Laplace's hand and exploded on it. Each finger crumpled back and one by one they popped from his skin and flew back. The palm folded in on itself, ripping and tearing before it was blown loose completely.
    The 2 combatants flew back from each other. Laplace roared in pain as he saw the ruined stump of his hand. A low moaning escaped Eidolas's mouth, punctuated by scrams of rage and pain. The armour had melted to his skin and he could not separate it witout his magic. He desparately moved his armour despite the pain as skin wa ripped away, he could notafford to have it locked in place. The 2 stared with hatred at each other, disabled for now.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Laplace groaned, his flame exhausted and protesting the last blast before vanishing, having been spent till the next bonfire visit. His entire left arm was worthless, but a long rest will restore it to former glory. His enemy was in similar condition, his removal of armor having torn chunks from him. Laplace's mask crumbled to bits, the cracks from earlier and the blast ensuring that he would need a new face cover.

"Not bad" he panted, slowly gathering himself and using his sword as a cane to support him "tell me both your name and the warrior who you're here to avenge." The fight was at it's end. If nothing else, Laplace would do what he always did, collect and manipulate.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Despite his pain Eidolas laughed at Laplace's request. "Names are things to be earnt, not given. You have come close but you must go further before yo ucan know mmine. But I can fgrant you your other request." his voice hardens as he thinks back to Eystella and his actions "I have come for Eystella."
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:50 pm

Laplace chuckled. Honorable men didn't belong in Lordran, not after everything that has happened. He didn't know the name, but he played along. It may come to something down the line. "Hm... They were here before. But many come here, only a few could leave intact. The strongest tend to learn the truth, since they understand what has happened in the past. The rest either die or suffer something worse then death." Laplace motioned towards the ghosts that floated among the ruins in sorrow.

"Your knight most likely came upon the truth of Lordran on their own. What they did after learning is of there own volition" He shook his head, slowly easing himself upright and hefting his sword over his shoulder. "Satisfied, knight?"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:57 pm

"The truth? What truth? The one your leader feeds you so you continue to fight for them? The one you whisper to yourself at night so you dont go insane? The past is so long ago no truth remains, all has been warped by ages of hate and malice." he gestures over the building of new londo, full of ghosts and ruins "This is not the home of the truth even if it remained unchanged. This is a land of liars and murderers, holding what little they power they can through their 'truth' . Why do so many fight against you? Why do you achieve so little? SUrely if you were right you would have made progress?"

Eidolas shakes his head "Eystella was better than that. She could see through your lies herself. You will pay for that."
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Yes Estylla was better than that!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:18 pm

"Then why did she side with us?" Laplace responded. He kept a poker face but thought of his centuries long time in Lordran. But to let the fools like the Noble Knights and the Darkmoons continue was something he had to address before he could extinguish the flame. "Those that fight against us never make that decision on their own. They are told by their lords how the darkness will mean the end of everything. That should the flames fade the world will end.

"but the world existed before the flame, it can exist without the flame. All those lords, greedy with power fear the loss of it. Noblese Oblige, no? Knight, your lord's time is over. Humanity will be the one to step forward, with the start of the age of dark."

Laplace staggered forward to Eidolas, Left arm swinging limply with each step and blood pouring down his side. He placed his sword back at his hip, reaching behind him and removing a small bone from a pouch, holding it out to Eidolas. "Next time we meet, I will have made sure my goal has been reached."
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:20 pm

The simple answer is because she was a mage and mages are abomintions who go evil and betray their allies
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:26 pm

No, it's because she watched this and became a delinquent.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Seth Winternight wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:" Aye Lethard was a good pupil, one of my best. Though I sent him back to Oscar....the corruption was obvious."

Avrik sauntered over and took as seat next to the dead knight, noting the other man, strange, didnt seem like a fighter but something different. A crow cawwed above and flapped down onto his should, where Avrik began to fuss over in a distracted manner.

"In any case I feel introductions are in order. My name is Avrik. Avrik Tyrhhannos of Astora. Who might you be good ser?"

He addressed his conversation starter with a nod as the
    man sat down next to Drake. The physical appearance of Avrik impressed
    him, but not as much as his aura that he radiated: that of an
    intelligent figure who held mysterious power. Undoubtedly this was so as
    a crow seemed so fond of this man, almost as if he commanded the bird

"Indeed you offer more politeness than Drake, though I do not state this as an insult to the fellow. I am Simbarda, once Knight Captain of Thorolund, but I am now just a warrior. This is Andreia, my precious blade of choice."

As a small demonstration, he unsheathed Andreia and made a few swipes with some of his techniques. This made the sword slice through the air with ease, making a small gust that only did so much as to scuff dirt upon the bonfire ashes. Andreia gleamed like a pristine jewel, but he wasn't so sure if his company understood the value of a truely beautiful weapon.

Drake's wide grin shown from beneath his hood, "you speak of me as if I'm not here." Drake slowly stood and watched Simbarda's displaying of swordsmanship, he was good but Drake didn't understand the need for such a performance. "Is he trying to display a confidences he lacks?" Drake thought.

After Simbarda had finished Drake again spoke, "a lone warrior with no affiliations, then what brings you to Lordran?" Drake turned and looked towards the bonfire, "Thorolund is fond of sending their undead here on hopeless missions, is this to be your fate?"
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:38 am

"You will have to forgive my friend Drake here" said Avrik quickly "he is what you would call accustomed to dealing with hopeless missions..... the proof is written all over his face"

Avrik make a placative gesture hoping that this wasn't going to get out of hand. The crow on his should screeched loudly and with a sigh he rolled up his sleeve revealing lines of horrific wounds in his arm.

They looked as though soemthing had been taking chunks out of the flesh.

"Forgive me of my brother, for he knows not what he feasts upon, the flesh, the soul, lived on in instatiable hunger." The dark haired man intoned.

The crow pecked once and drew a grisly crimson gobbet of flesh from Avriks arm and prodeeded to feast.

"In any case you seem to have interested my brother Drake. I also would like to know what has drawn you to our lands"
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:13 am

[Wulf walked through the forest killing the occasional ent. "These accursed ents are annoying" he muttered looking back to Moon who was close behind. They walked upto the door leading to the grave of Artorias. "Here we go" they walked through the doors slowly. A loud howl filled the air as the Great Grey Wolf Sif lept over Artorias' grave. Sif looked directly at Wulf a growl deep in his throat. "We mean you no harm brother we only come to ask for help" Wulf bowed and placed his weapon to his side on the ground and Moon did the same to show no malice to the creature. Sif placed his weapon down as well. "We come to ask if you will help us in our fight against the Noble Knights. Those who follow Gwyn, the Gywn who called for the assassination of Artorias, are attempting to destroy our lord. We ask that you help us defend our lord from these knights. The choice is entirely yours my brother but I ask from one wolf to another to help. Ill give you time to think and will keep a member of my pack to give your answer to." Wulf whistled and a wolf appeared at his side. Wulf and Moon picked up their weapons and bowed to Sif. "Come Moon we must return to the Tomb"
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:00 am

MODS or ADMINS please LOCK this THREAD!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:15 am