Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
whitechikz11
Spurgun
Shkar
Forum Pirate
DxV04
billy_bayonet
NR-K
White Knight Wulf
swordiris
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
WyrmHero
Ahhotep1
DarkW17
Serious_Much
Servant of Priscilla
nsane32
Federally
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
24 posters

User Covenants RP Thread

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

User Covenants RP Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: User Covenants RP Thread

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:12 am

Sept maybe Kirito who served with him in Astora
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:15 am

Maybe. I mean all his Zenan friends know it but most of them died in the Astora vs East war. It wouldnt be unlikely for him to have used a separate name in Astora so people didnt think he was a traitor.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:16 am

Meh its up to you. Kirito is pretty much nothing special but a good tactician/ or leader and swordsman.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:17 am

Yeah I'll figure it out closer to their meeting.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:45 am

There were stirrings in the wind. War was coming to this land once again. The warrior felt it as he cleaned his blade, a slab of metal with only the slightest workings to make it truly a sword. The blade was pitted and cracked all over, but its sheer mass kept it together and usable. As he wiped the gore and blood off he wandered how much more he would spill, and whose it would be. He could feel the call to battle, and he knew why. The darkwraiths of new londo, the beasts that had tempted hi hero to the dark were stirring. A few brave men stood against them but they had not the experience of fighting the dark. But he was needed here. Alvina needed him, as did his fellows. He was not just a fighter to them, he was a symbol.
    He sighed, knowing no matter how much he wished to stay, others needed him more. He rose in his armour of black iron and marched through the forest, sword in hand. His fellow hunters bowed as he passed. He had told them of this, and they respected his choice. His only sadness came that Alvina did not see him farewell. She was disappointed he knew, but she would be proud the same. He went to follow in his footsteps, and with his knowledge he would surpass his hero.

And so the last Scion of Artorias left the forest for the last time, determined to succeed.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 am

"From his vantage point looking down over the Grave the First Disciple of the True wondered sadly how such ruin had come to the Scions. They were shattered. Many had abandoned the cause, died, or been lost to some other calling. Now even he was having to leave his mentor, his master, his paragon. The wind kicked up the dust at his feet spraying a thick sheet of tiny particles off of the cliff. From somewhere nearby there was the smell of a campfire, meat roasting.

Determined not to let his last hunt be in vain the First Disciple drew his sword and stalked off into the forest."

" The man looked up at him. His eyes wides with shock, droplets of blood splattered across his pale face, eyes quickly dialating as his blood pooled rapidly in the grass.

"Yo...u" He struggled, coughing up a thick red sheen. "... you hav..e bested me. You must ...mak... sure nobody..." his voice threatened to give out.

Kirito pressed himself closer as the man whispered faintly his last words.
    '...nobody must..hav.. it. Guard...his ..Grave" And with that the First Disciple died.

Kirito stood, shaking his head slowly, a pained expression visible on his face.

"You had no right to ask that... no right at all".

His thoughts turned to the task at hand. The crow had called him to blighttown. With that in mind he set about packing up the camp.

Excerpt from earlier that day. before Kirito met up with Avrik and Crowley.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:25 pm

"Avrik what is it that you needed to bring me down here??"
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Federally wrote:Drake pondered the where abouts of Nito's Hand and how open he could be with the newcomers around him, "Avrik is unpredictable and his motives are not always clear, yet he has always been there when Nito and the Gravesworn have needed him." Drake paused and surveyed his companions, "With that said, his frequent disappearances disturb me, I'm sure we'd all have a lot less scars had he stayed on the front in the Painted World."
    [/i]"yes most definetly but I guess for now we have other matters to deal wiith"[/i]
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Rayne stood a little ways away, flipping one of the two giant curved swords he carried around, but still keeping an eye on the goings on of what happened around him, Rayne kept quiet as he listened to the words being spoken about Avrik, and the war in the Painted World. Rayne thought on what was going to happen in the next war, wondering how much of a beating the knights would be willing to take before tucking their tales and running. Rayne smiled to this, he loved to torment his foes, and especially loved to torment the Havel Knights that came to the Tomb frequently.

((ahh... much better, but still bleh.))
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:17 am

Good work Rayne. I especially like how you read the Havel's Knights description and worked that in.
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 am

DoughGuy wrote:Good work Rayne. I especially like how you read the Havel's Knights description and worked that in.

thank you Bow yes, Rayne's future will revolve around the havel knights lol partly...
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 am

Wait, Dough you want a character to meet with Laplace?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:25 am

Yes, and I've found a way to get them to meet. I can pm you the details if you want but I'm sure you'll like the circumstances. The main problem they are both sneaky typed who are always observing, not being observed. Thus there was no way to have a chance encounter. But the way Im doing ti allows them to meet.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:31 am

Alright, PM me what you got so far because I'm interested as all hell.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:32 am

Ok, I will.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:36 am

I stepped into her room, not knowing what I would find. What greeted me was a gruesome sigil painted on the floor ... painted in blood. I skirted the edges of it, not touching it in case residual magic lingered there. Apart from the sigil the room was in perfect condition. A uniform lay on the end of her made bed, neatly pressed and with the exposed metals dulled to facilitate hiding. Her wardrobe was as expected, clean and tidy with her clothes hung up nicely. I moved over to her personal armoury. Line upon line of weapons were laid out on ranks. All of them untouched with a layer of dust covering them. Obviously she had not touched anything but the cursed blade in a time.

Finally I turned my attention to the desk. Apart from the sigil it was the only thing out of place,documents scattered all over it, many covered in blood. I gingerly searched through them, aware there could be poison on them I made sure I had no skin exposed. Various trinkets lay under piles, items of dark magic from their auras. I shook my head, knowing where this was going. I pushed aside those on top and found it, a letter bearing a single symbol, one that resembled the one on the floor, but less warped, more ... efficient. The sign of the stalkers. I looked back at the sigil on the floor and mentally removed the stalker symbol. What remained was the symbol of the brotherhood. The *****. A purge was needed. Who knows who else is corrupted. A quick glance into the bathroom located the source of the blood. I was happy to see they were animals and not more brothers.

I burned the documents, no one else could dare see them. I sent my own letter to Sen, informing him of the need for a purge and that her room should be cleansed first. Then I gathered my blade, talisman and whip and left for New Londo. The stalkers would pay.

And thus began the greatest battle I had ever faced, against the only foe I have ever seen who could match me.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:37 am

"Avrik?" Kirito said meekly. " May I be excused from this meeting. I see no more reason I should be here and our buisness is done. You told me where they were to meet and I thank you.... but serving you is one thing I will never do. I must make ammends...."

With this Avrik gestured to the exit, he and Crowley were in deep discussion concerning the recent events that had taken place in Lordran. Kirito didnt care, he wasnt here to fight, apologies had to be made.

With that he exited the Nest, made his way back through the maze of passages and tunnels. Light from the valley was a welcome sight to him and he breathed in the clean air, sucking it down in great breaths.

He needed to be stronger. Much stronger. Avrik had let him know of a place in the Darkroot Garden where he said warriors would gather to spar and train. The tall warrior thought back to the previous night and sighed. The old man had be a tough enemy but he still felt uneasy about the mans last words.
    "I wont" he said to himself firmly. "Not now. Not ever"

And with that he hefted his pack and made for the meeting point."
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:14 am

RaynexFall wrote:Rayne stood a little ways away, flipping one of the two giant curved swords he carried around, but still keeping an eye on the goings on of what happened around him, Rayne kept quiet as he listened to the words being spoken about Avrik, and the war in the Painted World. Rayne thought on what was going to happen in the next war, wondering how much of a beating the knights would be willing to take before tucking their tales and running. Rayne smiled to this, he loved to torment his foes, and especially loved to torment the Havel Knights that came to the Tomb frequently.

((ahh... much better, but still bleh.))

The flickering of the bonfire grabbed Drake's attention and held it, the Dead Knight stared into the flame as memories of those lost in the Kiln flooded back into his mind. He was concerned not for the loss of his flesh in the flame but for the lost souls of his men, Drake took a deep breath and shook unpleasant memories from his mind, he looked up at Rayne standing back from the group and was again reminded of a friend lost. "Why don't you come closer Rayne, if we are to kill and die for each other you can at least sit by the fire with us." Adrasteia stood up and moved towards the cliffs edge near the bonfire, gazing off into the darkness below. Wulf was the only one who's attention Drake still held, the negotiations with the POLG had gone well, but his plan to build comradery amongst his men wasn't going as smoothly. "The living were much easier to command then the dead" he thought, "Why are you here Rayne, and why did you choose to fight for me and the Gravesworn?"
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:26 am

Rayne looked up when his name was called, it was Drake who had spoken to him, thinking it over quietly in his head, Rayne soon decided to sit near them, though still on guard, as he was still in unfamiliar territory. When asked about why he fought for the GraveSworn, Rayne's eye's narrowed quickly. "I used to fight the necromancers, as Lord Nito allowed me to, in hopes i would kill Pinwheel, who stole death. but now, I have only one reason, and that is to protect Lord Nito from those who would do him harm, as he took me in when I was lost." Rayne spoke halfheartedly, not paying attention to his words as he stared into the flame, trying to gather some knowledge about it's source of origin in vain. "Though, Eye of Nito. I hope you know I do not fight for you, or your GraveSworn, I fight for Nito." Rayne's last words were cold, but truthful, looking up from the fire he met Drake's gaze with a cold stare.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:34 am

"A throaty chuckle sent shivers down the spines of all those present. Avrik now done with his negotiation had arrived.

"This one has spirit. I like him." said Avrik in an off hand manner. "He make no pretense of being one of 'your' men Drake, his allegiance is to our true lord and no one else, as it should be."

His hollow eyes glared blindly at the Dead knight, his voice full of scorn. "You presume much Drake. How did you manage to lose my invitation?"

Avrik "the Crow" had arrived."

Last edited by ViralEnsign_ on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:35 am

lol!
    Viral do you want to hear my House analogy of you and Fed?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:56 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:"A throaty chuckle sent shivers down the spines of all those present. Avrik now done with his negotiation had arrived.

"This one has spirit. I like him." said Avrik in an off hand manner. "He make no pretense of being one of 'your' men Drake, his allegiance is to our true lord and no one else, as it should be."

His hollow eyes glared blindly at the Dead knight, his voice full of scorn. "You presume much Drake. How did you manage to lose my invitation?"

Avrik "the Crow" had arrived."

Drake surprised at The Hand's sudden appearance quickly attempted to regain his composure, "Yes Avrik, we need more uncaring rogues like yourself within our ranks. The dead have no need for loyalties. Correct?" Without giving Avrik a chance to respond Drake quickly turned his attention back to Rayne, "Perhaps in time you will come to trust us Rayne. I hope you do, there is no time in this world to spend without comrades."

Last edited by Federally on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:04 am

"Comrades?" came the quick utterance "I have many. So very many...."

His crows began to caw"
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:12 am

Rayne quickly noted the appearance of the hand, before turning back to Drake, "Maybe. all depends." was the last thing Rayne said before his attention was taken over by the flame sitting in front of him, he would remain quiet from here on out, as he had nothing to say, but part of him knew he would probably begin to trust the GraveSworn, even if he had only joined at the calling of Nito.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:33 am

After a nod to Rayne Drake quickly stands, drawing his bow and notching an arrow in one smooth motion. The tip of the arrow comes alight with flame as he looses the arrow towards the source of the incessant cawing. He lets loose the arrow, staring after it as it hits the tree housing many of Avrik's flock with a thud. As the tree catches fire, scattering the flock, Drake puts away his bow and addresses Avrik, "At some point friend you may need more help then your birds can offer you, what will you do then?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:31 am