Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Tolvo
About8547Souls
roanispe
Rynn
ROOSTER330
Carphil
Fotitudo
johnnyjwa
mrbeckham87
sinisterapathy
WyrmHero
ZikoLogiKa NL
DamageCK
lextune
Hahalo
Federally
Forum Pirate
Dark Souls PRO
22 posters

Backstabs and WoG

Hahalo
    Regular
    Regular

Backstabs and WoG - Page 4 Empty Re: Backstabs and WoG

Post by Hahalo Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:51 am

Lag happens to both parties and also to all players.. we pvp with players around the globe remember. He probably didn't see your WOG coming too.

Keep walking. PVP more, and you'll learn to accept things (including lag) and overcome it.

Again, learning to backstab and avoiding it, is only the first step in PVP.

Once you learn these tricks, you'll see more beauty and get actual fight in PVP. Honestly, who wants to play with opponent that is easily stabbed or disposed in seconds. =.=!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:54 am

Well said.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:57 am

Lag happens to both parties and also to all players.. we pvp with players around the globe remember. He probably didn't see your WOG coming too.

However , Latency is not always the same for both players !

On top of that , If you have frame drops on your screen it doesn't mean your opponent has them too at that same moment.

Last edited by ZikoLogiKa NL on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:57 am

Hahalo wrote:Lag happens to both parties and also to all players.. we pvp with players around the globe remember. He probably didn't see your WOG coming too.

Keep walking. PVP more, and you'll learn to accept things (including lag) and overcome it.

Once you learn these tricks, you'll see more beauty and get actual fight in PVP. Honestly, who wants to play with opponent that is easily stabbed or disposed in seconds. =.=!

+1 Positive given

Also makes a good point,I really wish we had better net coding in DkS.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:01 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:That you're both being ridiculous. Not in a good way.

Edit: to clarify, the guy whos avatar was alive at the end won. Thats the bottom line. How is irrelevant.

Agreed. Any vet will tell you that. Just learn the counters. Once you do they fall like leaves.

Ask forum, Dough, and Fed.

Fighting them showed me how to counter such moves.... that was a dark time for me.... a dark dark time.
    aye, if asked by a psn user, I will teach what I know about countering some of the more vicious tactics. I'm by no means the greatest, but I do well enough.

You dont have to be when you kil in two hits..... Ive yet to beat you fairly..... There was that time i chain BSed you......
    Yeah, I like power. It fits my strengths well. The next 120 I build will be a cannon, no saftey net but uber death weapon to make up for it. Lag will be my worst enemy.

Damage, reim, wyrm and spur, among others, are all around the same skill as me. As much as I'd like to be dks god, I'd say I'm about average among this crowd, I'm just better at 80 than 120 because its better balanced. Hybrids like the one you used are more versatile, but fragile because of it, and mine is a power build. More a poor type match than a skill variance I think.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:09 pm

I wonder how this thread got more 4 pages since I went to sleep 5 hours ago, and people are discussing the same subject

Dark Souls PRO wrote:
    He then sends me a message saying killing people by WoG means it's a draw.
    I reply backstabbing me means I won the battle and all battles from then because you know you know you had to resort to being cheap to win.
    What are your guys takes on this?

Hahalo wrote:Lag happens to both parties and also to all players.. we pvp with players around the globe remember. He probably didn't see your WOG coming too.

:suspect:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:55 pm