Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
philip06
swordiris
Dark Souls PRO
raecor14
Forum Pirate
Spurgun
VinheimProfessor
ZikoLogiKa NL
Hahalo
Carphil
Knight Alundil
CaptanSpudsy
TehInfamousAmos
omega Elf
LordRevan
Tolvo
DoughGuy
Ecko
DamageCK
dancash1808
WyrmHero
FattyOfDoom
skarekrow13
Motopsycho
User
lextune
cloudyeki
johnnyjwa
32 posters

Wrath of god and its "honorable" use

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Wrath of god and its "honorable" use - Page 4 Empty Re: Wrath of god and its "honorable" use

Post by Forum Pirate Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    reim0027 wrote:No one thing is cheap. Cheap is how you use them.

I agree reim (not just cus your a mod either silly )

Actually, I have one exception to that I think, TWoP. That has no honourable use I can think of really, unless you cast it to have a 10 second chill out or something, since there's no way attacking someone who can't defend themselves is honourable... Pretty obvious FROM put it in as a troll spell silly

Thinking about it more perhaps hornet ring, but that's more a point of whether you think BS is or isn't cheap/broken in PvP.
    Also jump attacks can be used as dodges to get some space, and you can still parry, block and cast, swiveling as you attack will keep people off your back. If anything I ask how else you would recommend dealing with say the dss without it. They're just going to rollpoke from out of your range the entire fight. This community is comprised of a great many rollpokers, and twop kills the core of their playstyle so its called unfair, but try tanking or using sweeping weapons like the zweihander or murakumo and you'll find twop is far less effective against you as you are more than capable of using your attacks as a defense against close combat, with your jump attack to avoid spells.

My iaito build is ruined by twop about half the time its cast, but my dgm build usually just kills them with a deadangle when they approach.

As both Rynn and I have stated, there are several ways to defend yourself while twoped, you need only learn how and its users are in for a nasty surprise when they think they have you.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:13 pm