Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Looking to get into honorable PvP (eventually)

xtal84
    xtal84
    Regular
    Regular

Looking to get into honorable PvP (eventually) Empty Looking to get into honorable PvP (eventually)

Post by xtal84 Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi all - I've been lurking the forums a couple of weeks ever since finishing the game proper for the first time and would like to say hello...so, hello!

I only got into Dark Souls in late April b/c it took me a hell of a long time to get around to finishing Demon's Souls, but once I did I jumped into DkS and haven't looked back at any other games really. I'm now unhealthily obsessed and loving it.

After finishing DkS I'm now experimenting with multiple builds and would really love to get into some good old honorable PvP; I figure some of the best people around are probably part of this community and I'd like to be a part of that.

I've tried to read all the relevant stickied threads as well as all the recommended ones for new folks - so please excuse me if I ask some repetitive questions. I thought I'd post my current build up (and where I plan to take it) and get some opinions. Would be truly appreciated.

I have a SL120 but when I was new to the game I didn't realize how useless Resistance stat was and put about 8 or 9 points into it because Blighttown was turning me mad; I see now that I've kind of botched the potential to "perfect" that character. Anyway, new toon is SL65, just taking my time to level up really.

Anyway this is very tl;dr, I'd like to ask if there are any dedicated PvP groups around here, and how I go about joining their ranks! I've seen many mentions of Fight Clubs, but I'm open to any groups really.

I'd be grateful for any responses! Oh, and here is my build (in its current state):

http://tinyurl.com/7yjypfq

As I note there: going to get End-40, Dex-40, Int-45 (doing research on catalyst magic adjustment, it seems pointless to be in between 31 and 45 Int - the increases are so minimal until you get to Logan's catalyst, so I'm going for the latter. Remaining points into Vit, but am unsure if I might add another Att slot, if only so I can double up on PW in NG+ and maybe double another pyro spell as well; I think 3 of Crystal Magic Weapon is enough, so I might just go for that extra slot to get 8 Great Fireballs in case the situation calls for some massive damage.

Items on that will probably change a bit as I play around with them too, maybe will try the BK Armor instead of Silver once I'm at the Kiln.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Looking to get into honorable PvP (eventually) Empty Re: Looking to get into honorable PvP (eventually)

Post by WyrmHero Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:22 pm

mofomey
    mofomey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Looking to get into honorable PvP (eventually) Empty Re: Looking to get into honorable PvP (eventually)

Post by mofomey Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:28 pm

you can also bring your 120 to FC, even if its not perfect. its all for fun.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t5470-fight-club-sl120-psn

just post your psn in that thread, someone will be on tonight. and join wyrms hunters for sl 80 fun times. big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 am