Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
FinPeku
XuitusTheGreat
TehInfamousAmos
Federally
DoughGuy
RANT
SunlightCrusader
WyrmHero
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
JoeBroski09
14 posters

Well, I guess I'm the worse PvPer ever

DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Well, I guess I'm the worse PvPer ever  - Page 3 Empty Re: Well, I guess I'm the worse PvPer ever

Post by DamageCK Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:16 am

In my experience, Burg PvP has become very one dimensional. Katanas, lots of poise, and tons of BS spam. I'm on NG+4 I think on my FH build, and each time I played through the game i'd stop in every new area as I progressed and PvPed for a while. Lots of variety that way.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Well, I guess I'm the worse PvPer ever  - Page 3 Empty Re: Well, I guess I'm the worse PvPer ever

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:32 am

It was similar in demons. dual kat pushlockers and cursed kijis were 70+% of my fights. I prefered blessed gaxe faith tanking personaly.

Its a japanese series, katanas are always going to be scary as hell and fairly easy to use.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:15 pm

Katanas are scary as hell. and sunlight those are my preferred weapon types as well although I really feel I should branch out to spears..
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Thanks for all the tips, guys. I am dead angling, I will try parrying, and fighting locked-off is a big difficult with a weapon as fast as a halberd, and especially because if I miss, I stagger, they bs me. But... I think I know how to use the 2H R2 attack. Locked off...

Anyway, the pvp fail diddly is being uploaded now. I will make a new thread for it big grin
    omega Elf
    omega Elf
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by omega Elf Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:52 pm

to avoid bs fishers just learn to fight with your back to a wall
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Bait the fishers. kill the fishers winking if you put the back to the wall they might try a different tact.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:06 am