List of weapons that you wish existed.

Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Re: List of weapons that you wish existed.

Post by Yarxov on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:19 pm

It'd be overpowered as *** hell! That's why.
    But it would be awesome, just insanely OP and if you think the MGS is used a lot now.. Dear god..

Herbo
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Herbo on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Bladed boot armor for dex build characters that adds a bit-o damage to kick animations. Add a little surprise next time you boot something in the crotch, and make it easier to guard-break a-holes like me that turtle until doomsday.

pointlessly, fruitlessly, alone, tired, unloved, tragicly, comicly, heroicly, angrily, happy, rested, while taking a drink, answering the phone, being ganked by dark spirits, for daring to use a bridge, from opening a door, failing on stairs, rolling, jumping, standing, blocking, mashing buttons, using a greyed out item, attacking, with the menu up, in a "safe" spot, getting leg stabbed, set on fire, being summoned as a helper phantom into a backstab by a invader in the hosts world...
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:35 pm

sheild/caestus weapon, Shield on your fore arm, fist on your...fist, so you can block and attack with a awesom lokking gauntlet thing, also make a fist weapon with a unique semi-ranged attack like firing a spike on a chain at the enemy (maybe combine with my first idea and have the chains winding mechanism be attached to the shield)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:22 pm