Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
kramage
dancash1808
User
Razielthemanslayer
Yarxov
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
FrEyes
DoughGuy
skarekrow13
Leeroy_Jenkins
Federally
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
JoeBroski09
Gawain
18 posters

DLC *new* DARK MAGiC & Watering Cans?

Leeroy_Jenkins
    Leeroy_Jenkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Location : Heading through The Giant's Forrest which on the other side lies The Cave of No Return which holds The Armor of Invincibility...

DLC *new* DARK MAGiC & Watering Cans? - Page 2 Empty Re: DLC *new* DARK MAGiC & Watering Cans?

Post by Leeroy_Jenkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:25 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Gawain wrote:Gwynevere did exist, but left Anor at some point.. Anyway heres a pic to all Priscilla fans cheers http://takuyaadsl.sg1010.myweb.hinet.net/pic/Crossbreed_Priscilla.jpg cheers
    hahahaha! The pic that a bunch of people say is "hentai." What is solaire saying?!?!?!?!??!?!
    I really want to know what he is saying too.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

DLC *new* DARK MAGiC & Watering Cans? - Page 2 Empty Re: DLC *new* DARK MAGiC & Watering Cans?

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:27 am

Gawain wrote:He's saying, "You know what I did.. Yes i did, YES I DID. Put dat key in dat hole & locked dat muhfucka in!"
    Hahahahah!.... I don't get it.

PS: I'd recommend not cussing to bypass the censor. Especially the "harsher" words. I have no idea how a Mod would react. And I dont want to know haha!
    Gawain
    Gawain
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gawain Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:28 am

Srry got carried away.. Its off Kevin Hart comedy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:32 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:May I suggest Beatrice was meant to use old magic, she was a witch. She was meant to have a wand yet we never see her use a wand when we summon her. Perhaps her wand uses dark magic?
    Doesn't she use her catalyst to shoot magic just like we're seeing here?

I really should look at things lol. Thats iunfortunate. Still maybe her wand is used to make her catalyst smoke and cast dark magic.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:55 am

I hope they add catalyst smoke since I use the Beatrice one on my main character
    FrEyes
    FrEyes
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FrEyes Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:51 am

Isn't sorcery known as "Black art of magic"? So how is this new "Dark art of magic" different from it?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:54 am

FrEyes wrote:Isn't sorcery known as "Black art of magic"? So how is this new "Dark art of magic" different from it?

Maybe its simply more spells for it. I think its safe to assume a trip to Oolacile will result in new miracles being made available, well maybe this screenshot is just of a new sorcery.
    FrEyes
    FrEyes
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FrEyes Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:56 am

I really hope so big grin
    Gawain
    Gawain
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gawain Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:07 pm

What if we get this magic after taking down the Abysswalker..
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:12 pm

They way these sorceries are looking it wouldn't surprise me if they act more like the status effect pyromancies, sort of like a Toxic Mist sorcery, or some sorcery that really destroys item durability. Or to be really cool, a sorcery that causes curse.
    Gawain
    Gawain
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gawain Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:16 pm

Details from the facebook page say it will be a homing attack, not status effect.
    I guess kinda like the 4kings homing attack only Smaller
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:53 pm

Maybe CHSM with occult damage/characteristics?
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Mayeb the "Dark Magic" is Necromancy big grin
    Look, the rays have FACES!
    Yes, my undead army shall rise!
    Gawain
    Gawain
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gawain Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:30 pm

Necromancers rejoice
    Razielthemanslayer
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Razielthemanslayer Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:21 am

Leeroy_Jenkins wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Gawain wrote:Gwynevere did exist, but left Anor at some point.. Anyway heres a pic to all Priscilla fans cheers http://takuyaadsl.sg1010.myweb.hinet.net/pic/Crossbreed_Priscilla.jpg cheers
    hahahaha! The pic that a bunch of people say is "hentai." What is solaire saying?!?!?!?!??!?!
    I really want to know what he is saying too.

Ummm..... I can't translate it.... but you should all zoom into the sun carved on his armour.... isn't that yaranaika??!?! xD
    Gawain
    Gawain
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gawain Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:57 pm

yaranaika?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:10 pm

I like how it is the Witch that looks like Beatrice who is casting this dark magic. lol
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Is Oolacile not more of a sorcery zone than miracles.
    and since they're magic seems to be a different route too vinheim I am suspecting some very nasty and powerful non direct damage spells, quite simply I cannot wait big grin
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Gawain wrote:According to details it will be a homing magic attack, like homing soulmass.
    Mages rejoice?

If this is true, then the spells she uses now as a Sorceress Witch may be changed when it comes out... imagine you summoning her against the Butterfly or Four Kings, and instead of using blue sorcery she uses purple and black! Fascinating... not really, actually. lol
    Gawain
    Gawain
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gawain Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Mayb Beatrice will hav a major role to the flashback dlc lol
    Gawain
    Gawain
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gawain Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:41 am

I wonder what Beatrice was doing in the forest? Seeing as she later parishes after taking the 4kings..
    kramage
    kramage
    Casual
    Casual

Post by kramage Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:26 am

I hope Sif is more docile in the past. I want to pet him and ride him as my battle wolf to kill all the gankers, griefers and hackers
    dianaduh
    dianaduh
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by dianaduh Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:08 pm

thatd be so cool if i met beatrice during the time travel and she taught me dark magic
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:10 pm

Dianaduh, I love your avatar :3

And I want to see what kind of person Beatrice is. Lore wise, this is going to be AWESOME!
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:57 pm

FrEyes wrote:Isn't sorcery known as "Black art of magic"? So how is this new "Dark art of magic" different from it?
    I think it means "Dark" as in the same Dark that Kaathe wants to bring to the world. This makes sense, because the new magic appears to be related to humanity in some way, as the ghosts shooting out are almost just blown-up versions of the Humanity sprite. It might even cost humanity to cast. which is my theory, or that the more humanity you have, the more "ghosts" will come out.

Beatrice did die because of the abyss, I think, contrary to what some others were saying. Though her actual place of death was the Valley of Drakes, one of the item descriptions for Beatrice says that she "braved the abyss but did not live to tell the tale". I think she was so badly wounded battling with the Four Kings that she succumbed to her injuries trying to escape from New Londo. Seeing as we find her in Darkroot Garden, she probably succeeded in killing Sif and taking the Covenant of Artorias, so she probably couldn't walk the Abyss without the ring. That being said, I think we'll see her in the new DLC. Along with Artorias, she's the only other character to have connections to both Darkroot and New Londo. What was she after in New Londo? Though she seemingly escapes the Four Kings, she does not become a DW. Was she connected to Artorias? A lover, or daughter perhaps, seeking to defeat him once and for all to save him from darkness, or was she seeking vengeance on the Four Kings for turning him to dark?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:40 pm