Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Quarik
Spurgun
WyrmHero
BackwardsBaboon
Delvanoc
Forum Pirate
Ashen Willowalk
SunlightCrusader
TeeHayne
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Federally
DoughGuy
Jovias-86
Extertionist
ViralEnsign_
22 posters

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by Federally Mon May 28, 2012 2:35 am

Um I don't think we are but we sure as hell should be!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by Federally Mon May 28, 2012 3:07 am

When do you expect to be on tomorrow? I'll try and align my schedule
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon May 28, 2012 3:36 am

I'm thinking on it. I'm building my one and only non dm character and its between Gl ann dragon. For the slower times in the pw, the blue orb is to discriminating and I get the same like 2 people repeatedly. Kindof feel sorry for the poor guys when I kill them and their buddy once every 2 minutes for an hour so they just can't get anywhere.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 28, 2012 3:51 am

You can essentially do what Dragons do with the RSS. Why not try some new method of PvP?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon May 28, 2012 4:13 am

My actual reason? I try not to involve people who don't have it coming. I will catch the odd guy who killed a merchant or something but otherwise I only invade invaders, and bbers who invade on other characters, meaning they almost always have the gear and experience to defend themselves, and on the off chance they lose their souls/humanity, they kindof have it coming for doing the same to others who are far more likely to be undergeared or new.

The reason I'm considering dragon was I like the roar and (mostly useless) breath weapon. I'm still leaning gravelord though. The image in my head is cooler, lol.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon May 28, 2012 5:30 am

Forum Pirate wrote:My actual reason? I try not to involve people who don't have it coming. I will catch the odd guy who killed a merchant or something but otherwise I only invade invaders, and bbers who invade on other characters, meaning they almost always have the gear and experience to defend themselves, and on the off chance they lose their souls/humanity, they kindof have it coming for doing the same to others who are far more likely to be undergeared or new.

The reason I'm considering dragon was I like the roar and (mostly useless) breath weapon. I'm still leaning gravelord though. The image in my head is cooler, lol.

Gravelord is the kindest form of PvP based on your standards. Spirits of Vengeance who invade you through your sign risk nothing, and even if they loose they cleanse their world of BPs. So if you infect a newbie or guy who sucks you give him risk free PvP experience to hopefully learn from. Plus the Eye acts as a dried finger so you get constant DW invasions and you can happily ruin their lives because most of them are **** anyways lol.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 28, 2012 5:59 am

Yup you arent imposing yourself upon the worlds of other... not directly anywho and since Dark Souls is supposed to be a hrad game you are contributing to their experience. Dragon toon are everywhere. Gravelords aren't.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon May 28, 2012 6:37 am

Fine, cap is 80, want to maximise gravelord greatsword dance so, am I going to need to be that guy with 2 wog, glgsd, 1 emit force, and 1 twop?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 28, 2012 6:50 am

No GLGSD is pretty easy to pull off once you get the timing down or have a decent Dex. You just need to trick your opponent into going for the BS.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon May 28, 2012 6:55 am

Oh, I ment damage wise. though I suppose i should ask how powerful it is at what magic adjust, with what rings?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon May 28, 2012 6:55 am

I need to nail down my final build for my SL80. Still have like 20 points to go and don't wanna screw it up before the war!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 28, 2012 6:57 am

Post the build! Although I always find putting 20 points in res is useful twisted
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon May 28, 2012 7:03 am

DoughGuy wrote:Post the build! Although I always find putting 20 points in res is useful twisted

Now I almost wanna do it just so I can tell you I won the war with a character with 31 Res.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 28, 2012 7:04 am

Better not actually, it'll get in the way of your ability to die quickly.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 28, 2012 7:06 am

Or being super intimidating. Dough knows my build and I know his. Im not really all that worried about Oscar..... Avrik on the other hand does serious damage.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 28, 2012 7:09 am

You have to get close to do damage. And even then I just roll attack to punish you.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon May 28, 2012 7:10 am

DoughGuy wrote:Better not actually, it'll get in the way of your ability to die quickly.

Please don't turn this thread into a boring bragfest like you did the PWW thread lol!

What time zones are you guys in? Shouldn't you be sleeping?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 28, 2012 7:10 am

Im aus so its 8:10pm and he's NZ so its ~10:10pm
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 28, 2012 7:10 am

Sorry are you saying you could beat me purely as a caster?.... Yup we'll see.

Also show me that build of yours again. I want to know with what you'll be roll attack punishing me.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 28, 2012 7:11 am

DSS, 180 degree swing in front of me.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 28, 2012 7:12 am

Oh I see you'll just turtle the entire time.... Hmm I have to work out a strategy for that.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 28, 2012 7:13 am

Nope, 2 handing baby, roll poke all the way.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon May 28, 2012 7:14 am

what think? http://tinyurl.com/6vbbg56
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 28, 2012 7:16 am

Interesting build. I like it. Oh and I'll have a +15 GScy with Sunlight Blade on this one.... Uh how much damage? Um 700+ a hit?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon May 28, 2012 7:21 am

I'm mediocre as a pyro caster, but wog and emit force are aoe so it should help.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:22 am