Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
reim0027
Jorund
billy_bayonet
JoeBroski09
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Yarxov
User
GkMrBane
ARSP
SlakeMoth
Dubscythe
Whknight
Forum Pirate
cloudyeki
Carphil
JohnnyHarpoon
KomradDakka
Rynn
TehInfamousAmos
sinisterapathy
TheGoddessSendell
befowler
Darkson
Maneater_Mildred
Zechk
Digitalyzed
bloodpixel
Quarik
meridam99
DoughGuy
Imarreteet23
Serious_Much
berkut
Reaperfan
Tolvo
PlasticandRage
skarekrow13
Wade_Wilson
42 posters

The "let it out" thread.

ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The "let it out" thread. - Page 14 Empty Re: The "let it out" thread.

Post by ARSP Tue May 15, 2012 1:42 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Apparently, ASAP, your people are tools for relying on education from the media in general.

It is usually best to experience it yourself, than to hear it from another perspective. Variety allows different perspectives. And the Media is their not for education, but for entertainment.

EDIT: When I mean people, I mean the mass in general. This includes those who define you from the judge show... whatever that show is. i never seen it before. do not think my direction is against you. Sorry about misreading, if that is the case

Just one question cook why do you keep calling me ASAP? it is ARSP nice and simple. and thank you for clarifying that I misread it. Lastly while you may know that it is just entertainment some people can't tell the difference because they know nothing so rather than accept knowing nothing and try to learn they rely on media stereotyping in order to supposedly know us but without actually meeting us.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue May 15, 2012 1:44 pm

You know what we call that? People who refused to eat the fruit from the snake.

I call ya ASAP, because ARSP is something that passed my mind. Sorry. I see your name crunched in tiny words, and all I see in my memory is ASAP.

Do not be offended, I suck at names in general. I did not learn my aunts name when I was little until I was 7... I met her for about three weeks every year.

lol
    sinisterapathy
    sinisterapathy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sinisterapathy Tue May 15, 2012 1:56 pm

ARSP wrote:
    GkMrBane wrote:
    ARSP wrote:
    GkMrBane wrote:Ok well Im 6ft 7 and Im afraid of hurting people thats why I dont like violence.

Its hard to advance in a state carrer path when everyone you meet thinks your going to snap them in half and use the bones to pick your teeth.

Now you know what it is like to be black in america

Bro you should totally+1 me for this but the real irony is that im Mexican. LOL!!!!!!!!

Well 3/4 anyway. the other 1/4 it Indian irish and Russian.

WTF how does that happen. Well I asked my mom and she mumbled a reply so I asumed I wouldnt want to know.

I am african american and a lot of people who haven't met or known many african americans tend to rely on what they see on television to judge African Americans. Generally we are assumed to be violent, angry, evil, thieves, stupid, and overall inferior. So I have been the receiver of the remarks of bigots. But that is my cross to bear.

It goes both ways. As a white(mostly) guy with alot of multicultural friends ive had alot of racism directed towards me. The most common being people assume im a racist cause i have white skin...wtf? All the times ive been called "white boy" Im a grown *** man goddamnit. If i walked around calling people boy i would be a racist but its ok to call me boy? no.

I've been jumped for being "in the wrong neighborhood"(i *** lived there). Thanks to 2 good friends(who are black) hearing the noise from their nearby house we fought all 5 of em off. LOL one of my buddies brought a bat and i was still swinging when they got there.

anyway it goes both ways. Racism is a sign of stupidity and it comes from every race...and unfortunately it will never go completely away.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue May 15, 2012 3:14 pm

It just depends on who you are around. If you are around people of a different race than you, you'll face racism. I've been with african americans who were racist towards me, mexicans, asians, but I've been around people who were racist towards them. I once met a white supremacist mexican who hated black people, and was friends with the Neo-Nazis at my school. When he wasn't around they would talk about how much they hate mexicans. Pretty much humans are terrible creatures.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue May 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Tolvo wrote:It just depends on who you are around. If you are around people of a different race than you, you'll face racism. I've been with african americans who were racist towards me, mexicans, asians, but I've been around people who were racist towards them. I once met a white supremacist mexican who hated black people, and was friends with the Neo-Nazis at my school. When he wasn't around they would talk about how much they hate mexicans. Pretty much humans are terrible creatures.

Humans are great creatures. Hatred and Ignorance is a flaw, and it is a con of sorts for many peoples views. Of course, they also see it as the pro aspects of their views. As a man who loves humanity, I see it as both.

However, when you look at something, it is not only best to look at the cons of a subject, but also the pros. The advancements, the creations, and other forms of what man has accomplished you can not deny has been a pro. Of course it has lead to cons as well, cons have lead to pros at times as well.

It is best to see it for what it is, and it is a subject. A subject that is defined by the perspective by others. if you have lived around many, you should learn by now that that perspective is never the same. Sometimes it is similar, or sometimes it is not, but it is never of the absolute same... nor is it the absolute different.

Man is a fascinating creature. You just have to see its potential, and you will see the beauty of what it can do. Frowning upon your own species and doing nothing to change it is almost just as worse as making an opinion on something with little fact and much ignorance.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue May 15, 2012 3:22 pm

I do know of humanity's potential, I do see the pros and cons, and it is my opinion that humanity is a terrible thing while it is your opinion that they are worthy beings. I would like it if you didn't talk in such a condescending manner really.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue May 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Sorry, I can not resist. You have no idea how many people I see object to their own selves. It saddens me so. I just would like them to see the light of things, is all. I do not mean to offend.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue May 15, 2012 3:25 pm

I understand you feel strongly about it, and didn't mean to rub me the wrong way. Sometimes we just don't communicate with each other well, or understand the attempt well. No hard feelings, it was just a means of wording and a tone inferred from text without a true tone.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue May 15, 2012 3:39 pm

I have said before in a post before, communication is not my strongest skill. lol

But let us rub it off for a minute and speculate more on the 'racist' self curse that man has inflicted on itself. Racism was not a strong thing that existed before, you know. Before the times of AD, when the ancient civilizations of BC had come, racism was not a common problem that had been depicted by many, as their was not much recordings of propaganda, writing, or other forms of hating towards different, fellow man.

The religions of many from one culture to another was not questioned much by many... compared to the AD. Religion in the past was not a strife of war for many. More so, the strife of war and other means was for power, land, food, survival, and other means. Many in BC were not subjected to the ideals of racism or sexism, culturalism or cultism, or other forms that define human beings for... difference.

So... what did raise towards the rise of such things to happen for many to see? What started the hatred of many?

Change of Man, of course. When AD came, new struggles arouse, new ideals came, communication and civilization changed for many, and politics and society changed. i am not going to debate what had caused the majority of the soon damage that man has caused on each other, such as the crusades against the muslims, jewish, and other beings... Of course, their had been a lot of strife due to difference.

Of course, it is the 21st century. Man has changed much. Even in the 20th and 19th century, when slavery and other forms of racism, sexism, and other difference strifes came to be... they fought against such ideals. THe underground railroad in america, the political fighting of many against the Belgium king and the Congo, against Hitler and what he had done... they fought against such difference for different reasons probably, but their were a good amount that did just to remove such ideals of difference, to protect their fellow man.

An today, man has tried to fix such strifes. For example, Canada has tried to help the aboriginals who had been mistreated in the past. Many nations have done donations for the Africans who had been hurt hard by imperialism and slavery. Such examples show that man is trying to fix the deep wounds of past hatred due to difference.

I see that as an enlightening thought. We could lead deep back into such ideals of difference, but it does not matter. I recognize that all beings of humanity are different both in essence and form, of their physical and mental attributes. The difference, is whether they see that difference with hatred strife, or enlightening treasure. I embrace that difference... I do not wish such difference to be abused, but I do not want it to go away either.

It is variety, after all. The ideals of everyone being the same seems like yeast to me... a simple and less expansive organism that I never want to compare man to.

Again... I do not aim to hurt. I just want to help. Ideals of hatred towards hatred does not fix anything. It is like stabbing a persons eye, due to them stabbing someone else's eye. It never solves a thing... because someone is now going to stab your eye.

lol
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Tue May 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:But let us rub it off for a minute

Dude that was a funny choice of words I didnt even make it past that part when I started laughing.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 15, 2012 4:37 pm

GkMrBane wrote:

Dude that was a funny choice of words I didnt even make it past that part when I started laughing.

I didn't think anything of them till you singled them out...

Now I agree they're pretty damn funny, though not sure how intentional they were silly
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Tue May 15, 2012 4:42 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    GkMrBane wrote:

I didn't think anything of them till you singled them out...

Now I agree they're pretty damn funny, though not sure how intentional they were silly

I can’t help it im always look for subliminal messages trying to brain wash me. LOL silly
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue May 15, 2012 4:46 pm

what can I say, I'm good at brewing things
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Also, in terms of racism, this approach from Morgan Freeman is interesting (I'm sure you've seen it at some point)

Even though he's also done hypocritical interviews that contradict what he said here, it's a nice sentiment, which I agree with.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Okay. On a less depressing tangent, me and Natalia were having sex - I was unaware the blinds were up in the bedroom... Mid thrust I turn and see some teenagers in a window across the street watching. We didn't mind - though smartly whilst still for lack of a crude word - *** her I casually reach and tug on the cord of the blind - It seems I made a couple of teenagers days *facepalm* I will not make the mistake of giving them a live show again xD
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 16, 2012 1:12 pm

lol, I'm not sure that's something that classifies as needing "letting out", though that is a pretty funny story, sound's like the kids loved it winking

I remember this hilarious/weird thing a few years back when I was on school trip in berlin and every night there would be a guy wanking off in the bushes, it was hilarious, he even waved when we shouted at him.. What a moron.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Serious_Much wrote:lol, I'm not sure that's something that classifies as needing "letting out", though that is a pretty funny story, sound's like the kids loved it winking

I remember this hilarious/weird thing a few years back when I was on school trip in berlin and every night there would be a guy wanking off in the bushes, it was hilarious, he even waved when we shouted at him.. What a moron.
    Perhaps he was on shrooms
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed May 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Ah yes, live shows are hilarious when unintentional. I was on a bus touring through spain and we stopped near an ally where a pair were getting it on. Lots of vids of that one from the tour group
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed May 16, 2012 1:23 pm

I personally think there is aliens out there, and it's inconceivable for us to claim otherwise. There is too many other planets that could sustain life for us to be conceited enough to believe we're the only one that actually did, or for that matter, that we're the only one that produced smart and sentient life.

I've no doubt that anything out there is smart enough to stay away from us though, as we have failed to achieve tranquility with even our own people, let alone other species. It would be stupid to attempt contact with us.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed May 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Oh god - I forgot the first time I accidentally saw a live show - some girl was giving head to a guy - the guy was clearly having fun I just casually said - Having fun there mate? Anyway - peace. But he replied - Yeah - its good, but that got him slapped by his girl I was like cheers **** him silly
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Wed May 16, 2012 5:13 pm

*reminded of the Yogpod in which someone issues a challenge to all Yognau(gh)ts to see how far they can get sexually without realizing that they were listening to the Yogpod*

What's up with these stories? If you don't have your "weird sex stories" thread, go make it.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Wed May 16, 2012 5:18 pm

I had a girl call me mom during sex once. That's probably my weirdest one. I'd like to think it was just a no-meaning moment of passion thing, but you know what Freud would say.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed May 16, 2012 5:34 pm

Theres always the 'tennis court vids' from my old highschool. Girl and 7 guys, recorded and sent to EVERYONEs cells. All of them got expelled. Fun times.

I'm tempted to make that weird sex stories thread now, just to see how far it would get.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed May 16, 2012 5:35 pm

It's not against the rules, but Fex and the others probably wouldn't appreciate it, at least if you do make sure things don't get too detailed.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed May 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Tolvo wrote:It's not against the rules, but Fex and the others probably wouldn't appreciate it

I second this incentive, please don't do it, I don't think it would end well considering the game can be purchased below adult age in most countries, and that's a demographic many people here are in.

Not a good idea.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:50 pm