Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
SunlightCrusader
TehInfamousAmos
Shkar
billy_bayonet
mugenis4real
exod FEAR
XaahIxrah
JoeBroski09
Spurgun
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Ser Isaac
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Chaos Spectre
22 posters

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 37 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:03 am

Yay big grin I like this idea, consequences for the wars...
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 37 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:03 am

Billy we never had our duel :affraid:
    We'll work something out when the next war is planned. It'll probably be around september 8th.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:04 am

Cool, also as long away as september but what will distract me from uni applications in the meantime D: (Its good to be bad twisted )
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:06 am

The current war can distract you.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:08 am

Oh yes the test war silly very good then, its gona be alot more tense once a co op is worth like 7-9 points silly pity shkar wont be there though I'm still stinging from our last battle.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:10 am

He will be there. I'll make sure you're on opposite sides.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:12 am

sorry washing my hair
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:01 am

Gahhh I really want to make a decent toon for this covenant except I want it to be 120 xD but then I will get no invasions and stay at the bottom of the list with more restrictions :L
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:32 pm

@ Amos

For the past few months Ive been mainly spreading misery as a Gravelord so I forgot about invading for a while ,

but now my infection follower is born and I have been invading almost every day for the past few weeks , so I can tell you the following ,

From my experience , if you cap at 100 or 110 , you will still get to invade every minute in the most area's.

A lot of people from the top of the Book who invade all the time are a few levels beneath 120 aswell.

My Infection Follower is now capped at SL116 and I can invade Lower Blighttown Every Minute. The same can be told about the Painted World , the Depths , The Burg , Lost Izalith & both forest area's.

Demon Ruins and Undead Parish are a little bit slower sometimes & I haven't invaded the other Lord Soul area's yet.

You could make two different leveled builds , and see what works best for you offcourse The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 37 3207319737
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:01 pm

@Rooster330 Like I said, the Tier7 requires special conditions. I'm open up to being the leader of the Fire Path because I've shown loyalty to both the Followers and the lore. A covenant leader has to be loyal to the covenant and the lore. So, that means, no havel flipper is going to be tier 7. At all.

And I mentioned that they couldn't have their build, but they can see that if they level up a little in the path, it's more freedom than we've ever had before, and because of that, they can have the build they wanted. The only thing they HAVE to have is, say, a chaos path has to have one chaos spell in their inventory. So, someone looking at the paths say "hmmm. It looks like once I reach almost max, I can do pretty much anything, but since I want chaos, I'll take the chaos path" I'm trying to broaden our horizons as well as encourage members to attend the weekly events in order to rank up.

And, like I said, it's all up to Servant. What I put up there is very rough draft. Just a starting point for Servant, if he wants it.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:10 pm

I root for Joe as leader of the Fire Path too ,

Im really new to the Followers aswell , but obviously you have done a lot for this covenant & Izalith !
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:21 pm

big grin Thanks, man. I also keep my character under her lore.Though, I did have to make a story in order to get the equipment I want to wear that's super light but still gives me 53 poise. It's actually really good big grin Crystal mask was actually a really easy one to connect to The Followers. I'll write a whole story on my character after she ventures away form Blight big grin As in, once I get to max rank, I will write the story.

For now, I have to keep wearing my heavier armor.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:27 pm

Ive got the Wolf Ring equiped along with Havel's Gauntlets so my poise is good to go aswell.

Ive got a few loose ideas for a little story about my character but it's a little more difficult to make it proper in English because Im Dutch.

I also have to find the right time & motivation to really start writing it big grin
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:29 pm

Sorry for my absence. Life and stuff lol.

I read some of what you put Joe, and while it seems like a good idea, as Rooster said, it would hamper recruitment. I have an idea based on what youve got though and I'm sure you will be quite happy with it. At rank 6, your tier 2 freedom is expanded upon and the branch itself will become available (for fire followers, still working on the others). THis way, there are seven ranks, and 4 tiers (4th tier is for council members only).

As for the required wearing of gold-hemmmed, I'm not so much for that. I'm still thinking up the best way to do max rank freedoms, but keep every path in line with its lore.

The update this week might not be this week, because job searching is taking over my life. However, the events will still be updated weekly, starting on mondays.

ALSO, don't forget that the Infection Event is currently going on. I have no submissions thus far, but there also hasn't been talk of anyone actually doing it...so get on that lol.

Best of luck, and I'll report back soon.

@Billy
    I find no reason not for you to train in my lands. You are free to do so. Improve upon your knowledge of the flames themselves, and enter battle with heat at your side.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Best of luck to you in real life too Spectre !

Im sure I havent infected anyone yet , most maggot attacks I connected during an actual fight are 1 big grin

But I invaded a host who was not moving so I landed 5 maggot attacks on him , 1 accidental backstab , and then he suddenly started fighting back lol The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 37 4125110524 .

But the following days, I will dedicate a lot of invasion purely to trying to land the maggot attack , so parrying , running & healing will come into the picture a lot hahaha.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:16 pm

@Ziko
    Haha good. I'm currently on a MOBA craze, and being I can sacrifice one game a day to a MOBA, I normally just do that being Dark Souls eats my time away (damn you Dark Souls)

Hopefully I can have a job soon. Most places seem promising. Once I do, then I can organize better and my dad wont be wanting to kill me for being jobless lol. Then i'll be able to keep up with the covenant, and maybe even drop the second covenant I plan to head, being the dragons just aren't getting enough love honestly.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:53 pm

You leave two covenants?!

I could totally lead this covenant. :shock:

Not really. I'd probably drive it to the ground. I only lead things I know how to do. I wouldn't say I'm the best leader, but once I follow for a while, I'm a darn good leader big grin

I just suck at this kind of stuff, anyway. Shrug
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:55 pm

You may be interested in the dark trinity covenant which just opened up. Designed to protect the dragons.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:50 am

Maybe. We most likely will become allies with them, and if I do start the second covenant, then they will technically be protecting that covenant.

I've just been tossing around a lot of dragon ideas recently, and I would like to do something more with them. Granted, this might not happen till the dlc due to new weaponry of possible draconic stature. I'll probably just rough draft it sometime and then when the dlc comes out, finish it and release it.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Yow Spectre , what ís a ''MOBA'' craze ?? :cyclops:

Ive had to sort out a lot of problems the past few years myself , got burned out & even depressed but now it's all pretty good again. I Moved to a new appartment together with my girlfriend past November & since we got internet again in March , Ive started playing a lot of Dark Souls again., mainly PvP.

Still waiting for new good titles to be released :pale:

Im planning to replay both Dead Space's again real soon though , I really love good horror games The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 37 4125110524
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:20 am

MOBA's are "Multiplayer online battle arenas". Basically, League of Legends, DOTA 2, Heroes of Newerth, stuff like that.

I've got 8 on my comp right now, and just got invited to the DOTA 2 beta.

I've been depressed before though. Not fun, went to the hospital for it, but things got better when I realized that the small stuff wont grow if you leave it to rot.

Also used to live with my gf, but that was in my moms basement and financially, we got screwed, so we moved out. We are still together, better than ever, but I do miss her, especially cause shes a gamer and my co-op partner sad
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:59 pm

Ok man never knew about the abbreviation.

I also haven't played games on my PC anymore since Diablo 2 , like 12 years ago haha.

I absolutely loved Diablo 1 & 2 for the story , the awesome dark setting throughout the game , gameplay & the cool enemies., never played it online onfortunately 😢

Im not particular in to RPGs , but eversince Diablo Ive been looking for similar games on consoles & finally Dark Souls arrived !

( champions of norrath , D&D and Baldur's Gate were fun , but i dont like the elves and that kind of fantasy:D )

And yeah the depressions are a B* man ,the human mind is strange but I find it really fascinating how it all works.

I know all about it and am really happy you & your Girl made it through it together just like we did .,that's great ! it can be really tough for a relationship.

My girl plays dark souls too but we only have 1 Xbox unfortunately.

We coop-ed Portal 2 split screen and I can really recommand for you to play it with her 8)
    Splitscreen or with microphone offcourse.

Still got issues from time to time though , life's hard and really fast nowadays., all about economics.

I could not and still can't get over the fact that I can not pursue and achieve my personal goals as a human being on this earth. You basically just have to quit your full time hobby even before you are actually an adult... pfff but lets not get into those things in this thread haha cheers
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:42 pm

^I probably wont ever be able to really get into graphic design, art, video making, or phtography like i want to. Kinda sad, but they say you get to do all that and more once you get to heaven. But lets not get into that. cheers
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:06 pm

hahaha cheers

but yeah , on earth , it looks like you can only start a carreer of your choosing if you are born rich., and are allowed to practice & train as often as you choose
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Its hard to work your way up in American society. Its pretty much based on luck and grades, really. Luckily, theres a lot of great ways to build your way up over here in the pacific nw. If you work harder than a hippie, and get better grades than a hippy, you're already ahead of 80% of the population over here lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:56 pm