Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
SunlightCrusader
TehInfamousAmos
Shkar
billy_bayonet
mugenis4real
exod FEAR
XaahIxrah
JoeBroski09
Spurgun
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Ser Isaac
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Chaos Spectre
22 posters

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 36 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:04 pm

Ive earned 8 humanity a few hours ago by invading the swamp & the depths , but Im going to sign in to xbox again as we speak bounce
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 36 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Meh. I have work every weekday. Though, idk what i have tomorrow. It may just be an empty hole hahaha!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:50 pm

at the moment Ive got a lot of free time on my hands but I had to struggle a lot to get it
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:22 am

And yet Servant hasn't replied to my giant wall of Tiers and Lore. Tsk tsk. Can't wait until he sees it big grin
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:36 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:The thing is, we've had people come in, ask us some stuff, then leave because their toon couldn't work. There are tight restrictions at the start for almost all of them, but then as soon as they hit a few more tiers, they've got some more freedom. Why? Well, look at the lore. At every path, they need to have something else. They expand because that's what their toon does. It becomes more experienced, more adaptable. At every part of the lore, they start someplace, but they end up near the same place, at the Council. But they've all got a place where they start, so they have to keep at least one spell/armor from where they started. Tier 7 is a 1 slot only, so not everyone will have every freedom. And tier 7 has special requirements. meaning they have to have dedication to the covenant AND to the lore. So we won't have havel flipping shadow follower as the leader.

And with the events being the way people level up in the tiers, they'll be encouraged to do the events because then they can finish their build, because, honestly, you can't have a real build at the start of the paths.

And I just threw in the sunbros there. The Gravelord Servants have nothing to do with pyromancy, and yet we already had that. So, ya know. It's all about the "brotherly love" and if you want to co-op, I think it should be a part of the Bro Path. Idk where they'd co-op, though *shrug*

Well I really do like the lore part bro, but having gravelords and sunbros that have no Lore tie in, but restricting people because of lore just seems totally inconsistent to me. And you said that people come in and leave because their toon wouldnt work, so you make it More restrictive? Thats sorta counter productive if you want More members. I do like the tier thing, thats cool, it just seems to me it would be better if the restrictions were more about what you CANT use instead of what you HAVE to use. If there has to be restrictions, thats cool, but give more freedom around it. If you say i have to wear a piece of gold hemmed set, i can still wear havels chest arms and legs with my gold hemmed hood...sorta defeats the purpose ya know what I mean? So instead, dont LET me wear any gold hemmed until i reach teir 7, or something like that.

So just as an example; in tier 1, instead of saying i have to use this certain pyro, tell me I CANT use this list of pyro...and each tier that list gets smaller.

like you allowed to use....

tier 1: Cant use class A, B, or C spells or armor.

tier 2: Cant use class A or B spells, can use 1 C class spell or armor.

teir 3: Cant use class A or B spells or armor

tier 4: Cant use class A spells and use one B class spell

etc etc, again just an example, but it still requires you have to contribute to earn rank, however its not so restrictive that you cant make your toon the way you want him to be. The lower level armors would be like the origional pyro set and black leather, the top tier armor would be like gold hemmed etc.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:38 am

Pssssssst I heard the darkstalkers are gonna start sneaking around izalith doing "stuff". Just thought you should know.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:39 am

DoughGuy wrote:Pssssssst I heard the darkstalkers are gonna start sneaking around izalith doing "stuff". Just thought you should know.

STOP WAR MONGERING!!!!, dan suggested we hold our training in Izalith, and i said id need to claer it with Chaos first! BAD DOUGHBOY!!!!! BAD! no biscuit!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:39 am

If this seems like a good idea, or anyone would like to explore it more, I have a list of armors and spells in classes that I can post and you can decide what should be where or whatever you want, being that im just a lowly follower at the moment happy
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:40 am

billy_bayonet wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:Pssssssst I heard the darkstalkers are gonna start sneaking around izalith doing "stuff". Just thought you should know.

STOP WAR MONGERING!!!!, dan suggested we hold our training in Izalith, and i said id need to claer it with Chaos first! BAD DOUGHGUY!!!!! BAD! no biscuit!
    silly tongue
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:41 am

BAD OZZY!!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:42 am

billy_bayonet wrote:

STOP WAR MONGERING!!!!, dan suggested we hold our training in Izalith, and i said id need to claer it with Chaos first! BAD DOUGHBOY!!!!! BAD! no biscuit!

lol, well I am a lowly follower, and of course it must be cleared with my superiors, but I would imagine that our alliance would allow you access to Izalith, as long as your invading tresspassers of our domain I would think its welcome help for the glory of Izalith happy
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:43 am

Sticks tongue out at dough!!!!!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:43 am

"Little do they know I;ve sabgotaged all their orange rings MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:44 am

DoughGuy wrote:"Little do they know I;ve sabgotaged all their orange rings MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

:shock:
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:45 am

Dough's jealous of our coolness silly little does he know we are such a cool covenant we can walk on lava without them silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:48 am

Go ahead, I'd like to see you try.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:49 am

i vote we go to the noble knights headquarters kidnap oscar, put a sack over his head drag him to izalith, corrupt his soul beyond repair and then throw him into the lava and see what happens?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:50 am

*starts sweating profusely* umm.... hehe silly
    I vote if we win a war against the noble knights dough has to spend a week invading with us silly how will he be able to go back to team boring co op after that winking silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:50 am

DoughGuy wrote:Go ahead, I'd like to see you try.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:50 am

dancash1808 wrote:*starts sweating profusely* umm.... hehe silly
    I vote if we win a war against the noble knights dough has to spend a week invading with us silly how will he be able to go back to team boring co op after that winking silly
    I;m a DM in my spare time. I'd enjoy invading you twisted
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:54 am

No no, you misunderstand. invading WITH us. come along to events. fight however you want (although in your case we might have to specify things you had to do since you might be honorable xD) Sound fun billy ? corrupt the enemy leadership winking?
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:56 am

Meh im pretty sure hed just BC out of most invasions, cause "its not right and proper"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:57 am

You mean "accidently roll off a cliff"? silly
    My only DW toon is stuck at the 4 kings. I died once and havent bothered to try again.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:58 am

No no, if they lose a war to us he should have to play along as having come under the power of the dark temporarily winking since you guys are tougher no problem right silly
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:00 am

hmmmmm...yeah dough, if you loose we will corrupt oscar, if we loose you have banished the dark lord for all eternity, or about a week ahaha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:02 pm