Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Leet
shadowzninjaz
xenon_nobelium
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
Animaaal
Saturday-Saint
XachAttack
goober0331
Sentiel
Encore
Laveidem
RANT
reim0027
Pilgrim34
Kiva the wanderer
21 posters

The appeal of Strength builds

Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

The appeal of Strength builds - Page 3 Empty Re: The appeal of Strength builds

Post by Sentiel Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:14 am

I would love to Animaaal, but there is no report function on PS3.
    There is a Grief Report function, but it applies only to received messages, meaning that Sony will care only about the contents of the reported message and nothing else.
    Another issue is that Grief Report seems to have a cooldown of sorts. I reported some guy for impersonating Sony employee and spreading stuff like "Give me your email and password and I will send you free PSN codes". That was months ago and I don't have the Grief Report ever since.
    My Block List is full of these hacker screw-ups. In the past few weeks I gathered twenty PSN IDs of hackers. Most of those IDs are generic "kjhcugfwuie66515" type of name with minimum Trophies. Xbox has paid online, so banning an account there is a problem, however PS3 has it free, so if the account gets banned, the person can make another. Thus they make these 'fake' accounts and are completely safe.

I apologize for derailing the thread. I just wanted to blow off some steam, not do something like this.
    If you want, we can make another thread about this topic, or continue via PMs.
    roanispe
    roanispe
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by roanispe Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:29 am

If you want to report a hacker on PS3, follow the steps in the complaint form. I never bothered going through it personally, but I know a few that have and a screenshot/clip would probably go a longer way than just an accusation.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:45 am

Thank you Roan.
    The problem is that PS3 doesn't allow me to make screenshots, or record vids. Capture cards are quite expensive and capturing a DkS hacker in a screenshot is hard, unless he hacked something visible, like one guy that had only head and nothing else. No torso, or limbs at all.

EDIT:
    I just tried to file a complaint, just to see how it works.
    That awkward moment when it doesn't work with a PS3 browser. Nice job Sony.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:49 pm