Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Eko
    Eko
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 13 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Eko Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:19 am

Alright happy

I really liked the Xanthous armor part I was a bit lost on ideas for activities.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 13 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by twilightwarwolf Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:23 am

Wow i missed a bunch in just a few days. Still thought visiting would be nice. I'm in germany and so far all is good. Looks like i may be able to do more than i thought before so im glad i may be around a little more. Also nice ideas Eko i think those sound great XD. And i know im late on this but Happy (late) B-day Demon.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:45 am

Ok, Shadowz and Eko offered up some ideas. Thanks guys! Good ideas! Now I want to hear from some others or other ideas!! Remember....Think Out of the Box! I don't care if you think it's a "crazy" idea...cause it just might be really good!!. So chime in with more suggestions.

I am keeping tabs on ideas presented and by whom. I'll let this "think tank" run until Friday, July 5th., 12noon USA-CST.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Just to let you know Bo, im working on some new ideas.

I will Pm you later Praise the Sun queen Praise the Sun
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:51 pm

I'm having an issue guys. I was doing a PVE run when i got to seath. I met him the first time and everything went fine. Got to the crystal caves to fight him, and he's still immortal. What the hell is going on. I can't do any damage without it regenerating. Something isn't right and i don't know wtf happened but i can't get to ng+ without his lord soul so that playthrough is screwed..
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:45 pm

TooLeet wrote:I'm having an issue guys. I was doing a PVE run when i got to seath. I met him the first time and everything went fine. Got to the crystal caves to fight him, and he's still immortal. What the hell is going on. I can't do any damage without it regenerating. Something isn't right and i don't know wtf happened but i can't get to ng+ without his lord soul so that playthrough is screwed..

Did you hit the crystal behind him?

theres a crystal behind Seath that keeps him immortal so circle around him and you should see the crystal 

Goood luck bro!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:I'm having an issue guys. I was doing a PVE run when i got to seath. I met him the first time and everything went fine. Got to the crystal caves to fight him, and he's still immortal. What the hell is going on. I can't do any damage without it regenerating. Something isn't right and i don't know wtf happened but i can't get to ng+ without his lord soul so that playthrough is screwed..

theres a crystal behind Seath that keeps him immortal so circle around him and you should see the crystal 

Goood luck bro!

Of all the playthroughs i've done and hours i've put in the game i never knew that crystal had any significance. Wow. I'll try it.

Edit: It's most likely because i've always had people summoned and they've probably been the ones hitting the crystal before i knew it so in these 2 years of playing the game i never knew that. Learn somethin new everyday.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:39 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Demon Slayer wrote:

Goood luck bro!

Of all the playthroughs i've done and hours i've put in the game i never knew that crystal had any significance. Wow. I'll try it.

Edit: It's most likely because i've always had people summoned and they've probably been the ones hitting the crystal before i knew it so in these 2 years of playing the game i never knew that. Learn somethin new everyday.
    LOL! well now you know.

Beat Seath a$$ for me aye?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:47 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:Just to let you know Bo, im working on some new ideas.

I will Pm you later Praise the Sun queen Praise the Sun

Sounds good Fitz! Looking forward to your ideas. big grin 
    AlphaTrol
    AlphaTrol
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AlphaTrol Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:18 pm

How's everyone? Sorry for my absence, been playing some RE6 lately.

Edit: Add budmasta2 if you wish to keep in contact with me.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:27 am

AlphaTrol wrote:How's everyone? Sorry for my absence, been playing some RE6 lately.

Edit: Add budmasta2 if you wish to keep in contact with me.

Welcome Back! And got ya covered!! I have to make another account prolly Ahhotep2 or 7. I'll add you on that one.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:42 am

I want to make a new build for PW invading, but I don't know what to pick...

I'd do Jeremiah if the whip wasn't atrociously bad.

As always, I apologize for my absence, I got addicted to League.
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:54 am

Don't feel bad latitoast. I get addicted to league every now and again. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:21 am

I'm not really ashamed of it, I love playing the game.

I'm stacked with stuff so I can't check in often. I've got friends that play League, my addiction to Dark Souls, family stuff, sometimes I'm just a little bit overburdened and forget to check in on a few things.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:14 am

Latitoast wrote:I want to make a new build for PW invading, but I don't know what to pick...

I'd do Jeremiah if the whip wasn't atrociously bad.

As always, I apologize for my absence, I got addicted to League.

Whip is not that bad, just need to be patient.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:18 am

Welcome back Latti! Everyone has warned me NOT to play League because I will become addicted! So far I have heeded their advice. lol! 
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:19 am

I can advise you not to as well.

(o.o)b
    Eko
    Eko
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Eko Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:21 am

I don't see how it's addicting. Maybe MOBA's just aren't my thing, but I played it for a while and couldn't stand it really.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:25 am

I play league sometimes with friends. I'm still playing dks often but not as much as i use 2 and then there is Cod bo2 XD
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:31 am

Da fuz it league.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:33 am

TooLeet wrote:Da fuz it league.
    In case you aren't being sarcastic.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:36 am

Wasn't sarcasm. 

That's doesn't look like a game for me. Looks like something i would have played 10 years ago.
    Eko
    Eko
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Eko Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:43 am

I have been really busy lately doing sound production for the Producers in town and I will only be getting busier as we get closer to opening night so I may be relatively inactive for a while.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:45 am

Looked up some LoL gameplay, and it looks like WoW. For sure not for me. I can't stand a game where my character is a an inch tall on the screen. Meh.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Dibs...I am referring to your "Location" info....

Get out of that corner and stop crying! lol! 

You can argue here...among friends whether your 15, 13 or 130. Though I prefer the word "debate". You will always have a say.

surprised  Did I just say that to a "Classy Forum Spammer? no see 

Hahaha!! Just make sure that you solidly "support" your "argument" and avoid using "circular logic" to do so! :razz:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:19 pm