Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 12 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:37 am

These are re-posts as reminders and something to think about...

Just letting you know. I am working on the "Class Warfare Tourney" but I have a bit of a learning curve going since I've never done a formal tourney with a leaderboard and the works. Also, I want to have something more then just bragging rights going for each winner each month...so working on that, too!

Just a reminder. The above link and the link within is where I am going with this more or less.

big grin

And this............................

Alright  Everyone!

Check out Skare's "Karmatic  Gremlin Gang" cove Event thread . The Exiled are participating. So, people chime-in with suggestions. Let's be creative and original!!

big grin

Also, I have been remiss in editing the Thread OP...new members will be added today. Other OP changes will be announced next week...most changes will be up for discussion by the membership. big grin 

Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Search and Destroy Thread will also be updated very soon. Personal stuff came up and I got behind on a bunch of stuff...but I am catching up! silly

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 12 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:15 am

Listen Up Follow Exiled!

This is another reminder! Especially for our New Members!!

I have brokered a deal with The Exiled of Ariamis Trade and Crafting System
    All Exiled Members who need equipment and/or items for their Exiled Builds may go to the Trading Thread above and acquire whatever they need.
    The Exiled of Ariamis Covenant will pay the bill.

Contact AshLumi or Twilightwarwolf (Tw is currently on holiday in Germany) by posting of your needs in their thread...They run the place. They are both Exiled Members but their Trade and Crafting Thread is independent of the Exiled Covenant and is their own venture. They just liked the name! Support them everyone! Promote them to your friends who are in the Covenant Section as well. They service the Covenant Section only.  big grin 

Their inventory is extensive and is always being replenished! Thanks to dedicated Associates in the Cove Section.!!

Ash usually covers the xbox side and Tw covers the ps3 side. However, Ash is now on ps3, as well.

Just identify yourself as an Exiled Member and tell them what you need for your Exiled build(s). They will bill me. winking 

I Have Trust in Your Honor!

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Ash is on ps3 now wow 1st time im hearing about this.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Hahaha!! I have no problem posting 3x in a row....

But this is important!! I am looking to fill two Council Member positions. In this case...it is not a democracy. I chose the CM's.

I have been keeping track of various aspects that indicate dedication, loyalty, and Leadership potential among all the ranks.

What does it take to become a Council Member?

1) Demonstrated Dedication to the Exiled Covenant.
    2) Unfailing Loyalty.
    3) Respect for "chain of command".
    4) Frequent and meaningful posts in the Covenant Thread and Forum at large. By "meaningful" I mean...helpful, informative, and constructive posts that are indicative of leadership skill(s) potential.
    5) Frequent, active, and positive presence in the Exiled Psn Chat.
    6) Participation in intra-Covenant and Covenant Hosted Events.
    7) And last but not least...a sense of humor! big grin 

BTW...the above seven "qualities" are also used as a very important "avenue" of advancement in rank. There will be more "tangible avenues", as well (part of some of the changes coming up).

Unlike most Coves...I prize leadership skills above pvp skills when it comes to the leadership of this Covenant. Killer pvp skills are a plus!! And very important. winking 
    But awesome leadership skills and leadership potential will trump pvp skill. So, for those of you who might not feel that you are awesome or even really good at pvp....you have a shot at a leadership position, as well!

The Council is an "advisory" entity. And though the Leader of the Covenant has final say on any and all decisions I nearly always confer with the Council and seek a consensus. I will also put decisions (at times) out for full membership consideration but only after conferring with the Council.

One Caveat and it's an important one to consider. Council Members may not fight against their own Covenant in any Event.  Exiled Members may do as they wish. But my leadership is held to a higher standard. If a CM chooses to fight against their own they will be honorably removed as a CM BUT will retain Title, rank and Exiled Membership if they wish to remain. By having that "standard in-place" I believe it renders a strong leadership and a healthy covenant for all members.

Warning!!! Flattery will get you absolutely nowhere! silly

So, If you are interested PM me and I will pay particular attention to you as well as others.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:Ash is on ps3 now wow 1st time im hearing about this.  

Hahaha!! He has been talking about it for several weeks on Skype and in his thread! silly

Ps...I want to ask a favor. I posted on skype! happy
    Eko
    Eko
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Eko Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:30 pm

What ideas are floating around for the Karmatic Gremlins event? I have gotten a few ideas for a booth or activities, but I wasn't sure what other people were thinking and didn't want to suggest and idea that someone else already suggested.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:40 pm

Eko wrote:What ideas are floating around for the Karmatic Gremlins event? I have gotten a few ideas for a booth or activities, but I wasn't sure what other people were thinking and didn't want to suggest and idea that someone else already suggested.

Suggest away!! Most good ideas have been built upon the shoulders of other ideas. Yeah, I know...the original is "theories..blah blah". Same thing, really. happy

Be creative! big grin 
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:57 pm

well i got

1,2,3 and 7 i got those Qualities

can i skip the others? :razz:
    Eko
    Eko
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Eko Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:09 pm

I don't know what other people are doing, but I will throw out some of my suggestions.

Activities:
    1. We could do a head-shot contest or something like that where they have to hit a moving target.
    2. We could hold a mini-tourney/fc and the winner gets something on the forum or stuff from the Exiled Crafting system as a prize. I could offer up the prize in the case of in-game items actually as I have plenty and access to everything in large quantities.
    3. We could play tag.

Booth:
    I suggest a flower garden of some sort with two people dressed like Xanthous on both sides. With the main person behind the booth sporting a Lifehunt Scythe or something only obtainable in the Painted World like an Occult Weapon of sorts.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:10 pm

Today is my B-day guys

:razz:
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:13 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:Today is my B-day guys

Happy birthday!!!!
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:34 pm

I said happy b-day already but i say it again

HAPPY B-DAY DEMON SLAYER Proper Bow 
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:53 pm

Happy Birthday Demon
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:08 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:well i got

1,2,3 and 7 i got those Qualities

can i skip the others? :razz:

Hahaha!!! Demon you do better then you give yourself credit for. You TRY!!! And that means more then you realize!cheers 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

thumbs up 

robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:09 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:Today is my B-day guys

Happy b day fue
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:12 pm

Thanks you all

<3 you all guys biggrin
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:16 pm

no problem Demon
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:58 pm

Demon, every time I look at your avatar I chuckle. I like it! Oddly, it seems to "fit" you in a good way. big grin 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Ahh, what i would do to be 14 again. The good ol' days. Live it up while you can little man. Before you know it you'll be wishing you were still in school no matter how ridiculous that sounds.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:29 pm

age 13 is better n my avatar is perfect XD
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Live it up while you can kids.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:27 pm

I'm so glad I'm not in school. I much prefer to be on my own, earning my way than being stuck in a class with 28 idiots, doing the same busy work we've been doing for 2 weeks when I got the concept on day 1.
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:03 am

heya guys, im back for now, i leave again for 2 weeks in about a week. Happy Birthday Demon Slayer! :DI came in to check up on you all happy
    Eko
    Eko
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Eko Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:05 am

Happy birthday Demon Slayer!!

What did everyone think about the ideas I posted?
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:11 am

Eko wrote:Happy birthday Demon Slayer!!

What did everyone think about the ideas I posted?

Freeze tag 4 days XD
    I actually played a game of it few days ago

Eko ur ideas seem good 2 me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:49 pm