Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 14 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:13 pm

TooLeet wrote:Looked up some LoL gameplay, and it looks like WoW. For sure not for me. I can't stand a game where my character is a an inch tall on the screen. Meh.

League is nothing like wow at all

Soooooooooooooo Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad why u say that
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 14 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Leet Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:18 pm

I'm saying how the game is set up. Looking down on a bunch of little characters swarming each other with magic and all that flying around. I don't really know, just my first assumption.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:19 pm

TooLeet wrote:I'm saying how the game is set up. Looking down on a bunch of little characters swarming each other with magic and all that flying around. I don't really know, just my first assumption.

Go play more pc games plz
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Dibs...I am referring to your "Location" info....

Get out of that corner and stop crying! lol! 

You can argue here...among friends whether your 15, 13 or 130. Though I prefer the word "debate". You will always have a say.

surprised  Did I just say that to a "Classy Forum Spammer? no see 

Hahaha!! Just make sure that you solidly "support" your "argument" and avoid using "circular logic" to do so! :razz:

I think that came about from when yesterday me, him, and robs were in the chat. Ain't that right robs? thumbs up
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:20 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:You can argue here...among friends whether your 15, 13 or 130. Though I prefer the word "debate". You will always have a say.
    Fixed. :angel: 

Also @Leet. Something I didn't think of yesterday.

Trolling is griefing because it's funny. Griefing is just you being an *******.

Look at a minecraft perspective.

Trolling would be destroying someone's house, then rolling it back. You were just trying to scare them.

Griefing would be destroying a world people spent months on.

Last edited by Dibsville on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:20 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:I'm saying how the game is set up. Looking down on a bunch of little characters swarming each other with magic and all that flying around. I don't really know, just my first assumption.

Go play more pc games plz

Got bills to pay, can't afford a gaming PC. I used to play a lot of CSS and the Half Lifes back in the day though.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:24 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Got bills to pay, can't afford a gaming PC. I used to play a lot of CSS and the Half Lifes back in the day though.

CSS is fun in all but i like RPG MMO games better atm

Im pretty sure this isnt the right place 2 talk about this 2 XD
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:26 pm

It's not a big deal. But in essence, regardless of the word meaning, it's the same thing. Trolling is making someone mad on purpose. When you grief someone, you are making them mad while ruining their game. It's the same deal. It's not that detrimental. I understand what you're saying. But if you make someone attack an NPC in their game, they're gonna say "quit trolling me." You ruined their game and they got mad about it. In essence, you trolled them, while griefing them. Same difference. It ain't a big enough deal to get mad and sign out.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:26 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:

CSS is fun in all but i like RPG MMO games better atm

Im pretty sure this isnt the right place 2 talk about this 2 XD

Word.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:30 pm

TooLeet wrote:It's not a big deal. But in essence, regardless of the word meaning, it's the same thing. Trolling is making someone mad on purpose. When you grief someone, you are making them mad while ruining their game. It's the same deal. It's not that detrimental. I understand what you're saying. But if you make someone attack an NPC in their game, they're gonna say "quit trolling me." You ruined their game and they got mad about it. In essence, you trolled them, while griefing them. Same difference. It ain't a big enough deal to get mad and sign out.
    In essence, trolling and griefing are related, but griefing is trolling to the whole new level. You're not trying to make them mad, you're literally trying to ruin everything people worked for when you grief. Trolling is just playing around and messing with people. Griefing is outright screwing up months of work just because you can.

There's not that big of a difference, but griefing is like trolling x1000.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:43 pm

Dibsville wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:It's not a big deal. But in essence, regardless of the word meaning, it's the same thing. Trolling is making someone mad on purpose. When you grief someone, you are making them mad while ruining their game. It's the same deal. It's not that detrimental. I understand what you're saying. But if you make someone attack an NPC in their game, they're gonna say "quit trolling me." You ruined their game and they got mad about it. In essence, you trolled them, while griefing them. Same difference. It ain't a big enough deal to get mad and sign out.
    In essence, trolling and griefing are related, but griefing is trolling to the whole new level. You're not trying to make them mad, you're literally trying to ruin everything people worked for when you grief. Trolling is just playing around and messing with people. Griefing is outright screwing up months of work just because you can.

There's not that big of a difference, but griefing is like trolling x1000.

Okay, i can agree on that. Griefing is trolling so hard that it isn't even called trolling anymore.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:14 pm

I grief griefers :p
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:14 pm

I've never "griefed." I think it's a waste of time. Trolling is fun though.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:22 pm

Guys please stay on topic, this is getting out of hand please if you want to discuss further take it to Pm's, and always try to avoid conversations that are not related to the Tread.

<3 biggrin
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Right, well I have a new idea for a SL 55 that I'm about to make for invading in the PW, http://mmdks.com/2y4a
    Wondering if I could have a few tips on it.

Edit: Why is Jan never around when I need help >_<
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:45 pm

I figured this is the "exiled chatroom" so anything goes as long as you're in exiled. My apologies.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:46 pm

Dibsville wrote:Right, well I have a new idea for a SL 55 that I'm about to make for invading in the PW, http://mmdks.com/2y4a

That actually looks pretty good.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Off topic, but i'm lookin to buy another game. What's something awesome you guys play?
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:55 pm

League of Legends.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Dibsville wrote:Right, well I have a new idea for a SL 55 that I'm about to make for invading in the PW, http://mmdks.com/2y4a

Jans isnt the only 1 that can help with builds here.

The build isnt bad but buffs n low ar dont really go well with 55 build ur better off using like a falchion and getting rid of the int so u can add more vit n end or attun slots and maybe change the long sword.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Dibsville wrote:League of Legends.

Look Skyward
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:17 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:League of Legends.

Look Skyward
    Demon's Souls.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Demons souls plz
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:22 pm

Castle Crashers.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:24 pm

Dibsville wrote:Castle Crashers.

I hate u dibs i wanna play it again but 4 some odd reason i dont have sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:13 pm