Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Quickdraw525
einherje
Ishiotzin
Murkulanvippi
Leet
Ahhotep1
shadowzninjaz
Kahldris_Ducard
Marino.
Hugh_G_Johnson
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
BloodMoon96
Demon Slayer
ViralEnsign_
Lord of Ash
brosidon84
Aigaios
sure-magicians
billy_bayonet
jc_in_az
Spurgun
dancash1808
Eko
Scryer569
mackofspades
VMatrixX
AshLumi
BeeSeaEss
Dutchy
Latitoast
lucania101710
Jansports
twilightwarwolf
Dibsville
AlphaTrol
40 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Eko
    Eko
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 8 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Eko Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:43 am

If it's for PS3 I may be able to give you enough souvenirs.
    Eko
    Eko
    Addicted
    Addicted

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 8 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of WARRIORS

Post by Eko Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:14 am

Just thought I would mention I am completely up for duels with anyone anytime I am online. It does not matter what game I am currently on I will get off and take part in some jolly ol' dueling. So feel free to message me if that sounds fun to you too. 

Sorry for the two posts in a row.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:00 am

Scryer569 wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:My bad, it takes 80 total, so 50 from +2.

Oh okay. I was thinking "This is going to kill me."

:L

I have a **** ton of extra shotels and all the souvenirs you need. If you want em let me know.
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:22 am

TooLeet wrote:
    Scryer569 wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:My bad, it takes 80 total, so 50 from +2.

Oh okay. I was thinking "This is going to kill me."

:L

I have a **** ton of extra shotels and all the souvenirs you need. If you want em let me know.

Got myself a Shotel, but those souvenirs would be appreciated.
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:21 am

Actually guys, I've had enough of Darkmoons. Nowhere near enough invade time. Haven't invaded a single person today. :c

Debating which covenant to join.... Forest Hunters are pretty much the only ones I can join to get PvP, and I killed Manus (don't know why) and I've killed all the Lords except Four Kings and BoC. I'll join the Forest Hunters, kill Gwyndolin for Sunlight Blade, and then start invading there.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:35 am

invading as a forest cov guy or invading in he forest in general is known for running into gankers common. So if u like fighting a gank often("Facing the Gank") Then forest cov is the best choice since u can invade any lvls but u will mostly find like lvl 100+ ganking .
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:49 pm

I hate the forest. Just not my thing. The most i get out of it is when i kill gank squads all by myself but i'd rather duel 1v1 against a skilled player than waste my time on people who wait around for someone to invade and bum rush 'em. I'll pass. No skill ganking.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:55 pm

TooLeet wrote:I hate the forest. Just not my thing. The most i get out of it is when i kill gank squads all by myself but i'd rather duel 1v1 against a skilled player than waste my time on people who wait around for someone to invade and bum rush 'em. I'll pass. No skill ganking.

Come to psn chat. robs and slowturtles (and me, of course.) are on...it's slow everywhere atm, however.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:02 pm

Ugh, i can't atm. I've got some running around to do. I might possibly get on later. I'm on pretty much all weekend and since i didn't get scheduled saturday i'll for sure be on most likely all day. Probably gonna wash and wax my car sometime but yeah i'll be on. And tomorrow around 3. We still haven't dueled otep.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:04 pm

TooLeet wrote:I hate the forest. Just not my thing. The most i get out of it is when i kill gank squads all by myself but i'd rather duel 1v1 against a skilled player than waste my time on people who wait around for someone to invade and bum rush 'em. I'll pass. No skill ganking.

The forest is all about killing gankers i only do it when im bored now and Hey if u wanna duel a skilled player u can vs me anytime im mostly free since i have the summer off
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:28 pm

Just letting you know. I am working on the "Class Warfare Tourney" but I have a bit of a learning curve going since I've never done a formal tourney with a leaderboard and the works. Also, I want to have something more then just bragging rights going for each winner each month...so working on that, too!

Just a reminder. This link and the link within is where I am going with this more or less.

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t19608p840-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand#454621

big grin
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Demon_Trolls or whatever his name is isn't bad. I've never been wooped by a washing pole like that. At the same token, i don't fight in tight quarters like that (the little area up the steps in pw) my camera kept screwin me up and all i could see was the back of my head at times until otep pointed out the camera thing in the options (wasn't aware of that.) Anyway, i want otep next, and then you ninja. I'll be on most likely all weekend. I get off at 3 tomorrow. Might clean up my apartment and get on. Depends on how i'm feeling. My back has been hurting so bad lately it ruins everything.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:21 am

Ok so im scraping an old build and i thought this new 120 would be a nice replacement. WHat do you guys think? http://mmdks.com/2tkl
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:27 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:Ok so im scraping an old build and i thought this new 120 would be a nice replacement. WHat do you guys think? http://mmdks.com/2tkl

Not bad tw, less attunement, more poise.
    Eko
    Eko
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Eko Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:29 am

I edited the build to give you more poise, but I took off the FaP ring. I like the build though, I haven't seen someone use a Server in a long time.

Probably a not as good build

On a side note are there any ideas floating about for us to do an event of some sort? I would like to get something going to make this community a little more active and to try to breathe some life back into Dark Souls. It feels like things are getting a bit stale.
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:48 am

Sorry I've not gotten back to everyone recently. As for Forest Invading, I am a Forest Hunter, so I know I'm up against Gankers a lot. It's a challenge. Only time I lose in 1v1 is against cheap shot Dark Bead spam. Which reminds me, I am making a Shotgun build to kind of.... Try out Int builds. I've not used magic as a main weapon before, so it'll be interesting.
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Wow. I didn't mean to copy your avatar rob. Oops.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Alright  Everyone!

Check out Skare's "Karmatic  Gremlin Gang" cove Event thread. The Exiled are participating. So, people chime-in with suggestions. Let's be creative and original!!

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t22531p45-calling-all-covenants-yeah-you-too-buddy#475159

big grin

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Eko wrote:I edited the build to give you more poise, but I took off the FaP ring. I like the build though, I haven't seen someone use a Server in a long time.

Probably a not as good build

On a side note are there any ideas floating about for us to do an event of some sort? I would like to get something going to make this community a little more active and to try to breathe some life back into Dark Souls. It feels like things are getting a bit stale.

Eko these are Events that are either "in the works" or already scheduled:

Class Warfare!

Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Serach and Destroy

Thre Trios Take Lordran

Dark Souls Fencing

Skare's Karmatic Gremlin Gang Forum Event

Also...check the PVP section. Events come and go there with consistency. Most are FC's but some are a tad bit different.

star And as always...I am open to any unique and truly creative (event) ideas for the Exiled to do at some point in the near future!!! So, Exiled "put your thinking caps on!" These ideas do not have to be forum-wide. They could involve the Exiled only or a guest cove (possibly). big grin
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:00 pm

This is what i've been doing since i got off. Shiny. Joy

Anyways, i'll be getting on soon

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 8 Photo012
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Once again, got on and everybody had just got off. Well, the same 4 people who are always on got off. Got bored in the burg, what's new. Dark Souls isn't as fun as it used to be.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:26 pm

TooLeet wrote:Once again, got on and everybody had just got off. Well, the same 4 people who are always on got off. Got bored in the burg, what's new. Dark Souls isn't as fun as it used to be.
    Shrug
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:45 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:Once again, got on and everybody had just got off. Well, the same 4 people who are always on got off. Got bored in the burg, what's new. Dark Souls isn't as fun as it used to be.
    Shrug

THE EXILED of  ARIAMIS!  Epoch Four: THE WISDOM of  WARRIORS - Page 8 2q1f1xv
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:10 am

i"ve been working on this build 

any thoughts?

http://mmdks.com/2tzb
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:18 am

A repost for the sake of positive energy! lol!

As we know...many who have been on this Forum (at least ) have been at this game for a very long time...so there are people trying to do something different, fun and challenging.
    Check these out people....

These are Events that are either "in the works" or already scheduled:

Class Warfare!

Guerrilla Warfare 2v2 Serach and Destroy

Thre Trios Take Lordran

Dark Souls Fencing

Skare's Karmatic Gremlin Gang Forum Event

Also...check the PVP section. Events come and go there with consistency. Most are FC's but some are a tad bit different.

star And as always...I am open to any unique and truly creative (event) ideas for the Exiled to do at some point in the near future!!! So, Exiled brain storm and come up with ideas and let me know. I'll see what can be done!! These ideas do not have to be forum-wide. They could involve the Exiled only or a guest cove as well. (possibly). big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:32 pm