Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
destutiodaemonis
sure-magicians
slowturtles
xB_WEEZYx
Wilkinson3424
Agent0range
Grimoire
Scryer569
Latitoast
NinjaVanish
Jovias-86
DigitaLinsanitY
Paragon
VMatrixX
Murkulanvippi
Jansports
Dibsville
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
twilightwarwolf
BeeSeaEss
Ahhotep1
Hokucho
billy_bayonet
FattyOfDoom
Ariamis
User1
eclipse prince
SystemZero
Seth Winternight
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
Vechy
AshLumi
metalfan95
shadowzninjaz
ResIsBestStat
robsthedon
FinPeku
Demon Slayer
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 35 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue May 28, 2013 11:44 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    BeeSeaEss wrote: Haha. Ok, Ryan, I will contact you later about training. happy

Hmmmm, I wonder who will be training who! You're both just too gooood!! twisted
    I'll train Ryan how to make bad jokes, he will teach me the skillz. And Im pretty Rusty, so some people will probably be able to beat me (but then again, I quickly get over rust due to my past experience of over-coming 9months of not having dks rust) tongue
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 35 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Three: United We Stand!!

Post by shadowzninjaz Tue May 28, 2013 12:14 pm

Jansports wrote:All this talk of training. Should anyone need help learning to counter spears (as it seems they have a reputation as hard to fight) I'd be happy to help out. I use spears a lot and I've gotten pretty good with them.

Just send me a PSN message and we can arrange something.

Spears r easy u just got play super passive against n force them out of there stamina also goin 4 dem blind parrys help and magic
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue May 28, 2013 12:21 pm

xB_WEEZYx wrote:how does one join tongue

Welcome to the The Exiled of Ariamis, Weezy! I do not have potential members "prove" their worth by fighting and demonstrating superior skills. If you have them...Great!! If not then you at least have the opportunity to join a covenant that trains its' members well.

Robsthedon and Shadowzninjaz are our Official Combat Trainers. Plus we are fortunate to have other well proven duelists and pvp'ers who will be glad to help you hone your skills or just duel for the fun of it!! Any build help you need just ask here. We have a handful of very good build experts.

As for items and equipment I would ask that you check out the "Exiled Trade and craft System" run by Ashlumi and Twilightwarwofk. As a member of the Exiled Covenant...the Covenant (me, actually...lol) will pay for any items and equipment you need to make your Exiled build(s).

Lastly, please read the OP ("OriginalPost"...the 5 first pages of the thread) if you haven't already.

So, make yourself at home, post and get to know everyone!

hmmm, didn't notice but I'm guessing you are ps3. Add me "Ahhotep1" and I'll add you to our psn chat. The link to our chatango is in the OP.

Also, we have a Skype Chat room. If you do skype pm your skype name and I will add you!

cheers
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Tue May 28, 2013 10:17 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:
    Jansports wrote:All this talk of training. Should anyone need help learning to counter spears (as it seems they have a reputation as hard to fight) I'd be happy to help out. I use spears a lot and I've gotten pretty good with them.

Just send me a PSN message and we can arrange something.

Spears r easy u just got play super passive against n force them out of there stamina also goin 4 dem blind parrys help and magic

I can't read anything you post because it's in some weird language I don't speak.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue May 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Thats assuming that the spear user isn't clever enough to have ways of forcing you out/cornering you/trapping you
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue May 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Nice to see you post here my old friend! happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 29, 2013 10:58 am

Once again the time has rolled around where I do a periodic purge of the members roster. Those Exiled who wish to remain on the active list post here.

Y'all have one week from today to make your presence and intentions known (active, non-active with a viable reason or that you wish to give up your Exiled membership).

If you post that you wish to remain active...that's Great! But I would suggest that you continue to post here, there after. I am especially addressing this to some of our psn chat people who make a good showing in the chat but refrain from posting in the Forum (for some reason).

If you wish for privacy regarding your response then pm me!
    biggrin
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Wed May 29, 2013 12:48 pm

I really should start to become more active in this forum and such.

On the bright side I seem to be reaping the souls of would-be invaders of the painted world left and right. Seems to be quite easy with a build as OP as the one I have.
    Scryer569
    Scryer569
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Scryer569 Wed May 29, 2013 1:12 pm

http://mmdks.com/2irb

I'll just leave this here for opinions and such. I love strength weapons, so satisfying when you smoosh flippers.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 29, 2013 2:22 pm

Scryer569 wrote:http://mmdks.com/2irb

I'll just leave this here for opinions and such. I love strength weapons, so satisfying when you smoosh flippers.

Hahaha!! "smooshing" is good. Ja, das es gud!!! big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 29, 2013 2:26 pm

This will be re-posted on each new page(if I remember,lol).

There will be another "Class Warfare" tournament, done formally this time!! It will be at our Painted World Arena and will be similar to the one I organized before. If you will remember..Class One was light armor only, bandit knives only, no shield, etc. It didn't have a proper name but will now...as soon as I talk to a couple people whose permission I shall need to use a name they created for a past event of their own.

Update: Permission granted to use the title "Class Warfare" for the tourney! Thanks Billy!!!

Also, this will be a proper tourney with a leaderboard. It will also be ongoing but I need to figure out a good date so as to leave room for other peoples events. This is just a heads-up, atm.

It will be open to the Forum and Wiki community. So any suggestions will be seriously considered. As soon as I find the link to the event I am referring to I will post it here to refresh everyone's memory. happy

Here is the link to the event type that I will be doing:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t19608p330-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand#407355

Also this as a reminder....

Everyone!! The "Official" Exiled Chatango chat room is up!!!!

http://exiled-of-ariamis.chatango.com/

Shadowzninjaz is the Exiled Chatango Mod
    and as a reminder
    BeeSeaESS is the Exiled Skype Mod

and....

A Chatango has been created where Latti and Seth (see below) can conduct Lore and RP discussions. All are invited to participate. But all are still encouraged to also post lore thoughts/discoveries in this thread as well as in the Archive Section of the Forum.

http://exiled-lore-n-rp.chatango.com/

Both Latti and Seth will Mod that Chatango.

AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Wed May 29, 2013 2:53 pm

i might be in more events if there was more people participating on xbl
    AshLumi
    AshLumi
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AshLumi Wed May 29, 2013 2:57 pm

Anyone active on xbl pm me and i will see if we can coordinate some deals
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed May 29, 2013 5:12 pm

AshLumi wrote:i might be in more events if there was more people participating on xbl

Still working on generating more xbl participation. Problem is xbl members show...but not at the same time...like ships passing in the night. At least that's how it appears in the event chatango. They are there and posting but not all once. Perhaps, arranging a set time for xbl peeps to meet will work?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed May 29, 2013 6:46 pm

I'm here ahho and nice idea for paying for Exiles I should have made a deal for ya'll earlier.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed May 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Nice to see you post here my old friend! THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 35 4203215067
    I'm still around, I check in at the library. I just don't have a ton to contribute without access to pvp.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 3:42 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:I'm here ahho and nice idea for paying for Exiles I should have made a deal for ya'll earlier.

It's something the Noble Knights did for their people which I thought was cool. And by doing so, Dough rendered support to a trader guild...so doubly cool!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 3:52 am

Forum Pirate wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Nice to see you post here my old friend! THE EXILED of ARIAMIS!  Epoch Three:  United We Stand!! - Page 35 4203215067
    I'm still around, I check in at the library. I just don't have a ton to contribute without access to pvp.

You have a fine mind jammed packed full of Dark Wisdom and tactical knowledge! That alone is worth your weight in airy, weightless Souls...meaning incalculable valuable". Pvp or no!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 5:21 am

Please be advised that the Exiled of Ariamis Covenant will pay for any item/equip needs for all our members who are building or upgrading an Exiled character and doing business with The Exiled Trade and Crafting System Guild in the Covenant Section. I will assume honesty and leave it at that. winking

To facilitate quick service please pm me your requested items/equip and sl level so when Ash or Tw contact me I can give an immediate "OK" on the deal. Coffee!

Please Note: The Exiled Trade and Crafting System though sponsored by The Exiled of Ariamis is an independent entity. All proceeds and profit go to the Guild and are disposed of as the proprietors see fit. The Exiled of Ariamis pay like everyone else...well almost (see below).

Covenant leaders may work a deal with the Guild if they make an agreement with the Guild and direct all their members to the Exiled Trade and Crafting System!!!
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Thu May 30, 2013 6:38 am

Still here!! big grin Need to meet twi soon, if only i had more time!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 6:56 am

Murkulanvippi wrote:Still here!! big grin Need to meet twi soon, if only i had more time!

I know the fire at your work has taken a lot of your time. I do hope you have remained safe during your recovery efforts so far. And real life took a turn for the better in some ways and I DEFINITELY don't blame your attention being re-directed. winking

All is good! biggrin
    slowturtles
    slowturtles

Post by slowturtles Thu May 30, 2013 7:13 am

I'm still here. Just on at odd times.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 8:40 am

slowturtles wrote:I'm still here. Just on at odd times.

Haha!! Good! One of our psn Chat regulars...Nice! (ummm, of course I had to er...let him know to look here. If the truth be told. LOL)

I know you will post more often or it's to the dungeon and shackles for you! silly
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Thu May 30, 2013 8:46 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:

Haha!! Good! One of our psn Chat regulars.

Here's the other one, reporting for duty, sup st you finished AC2 yet?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu May 30, 2013 9:05 am

robsthedon wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Haha!! Good! One of our psn Chat regulars.

Here's the other one, reporting for duty, sup st you finished AC2 yet?

Still waiting for a few more. They have a week...if your on psn and they come on let them know about the row-call. I am pm'ing a few myself. twisted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:29 am