Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
DS_Dene
Odinbear
Raikan007
tooots
Encore
swordiris
Elifia
Serious_Much
John-Cutler
HereticForLife
wretchedsausage
Dibsville
Myztyrio
Latitoast
Soris Ice Goldwing
GrinTwist
tonberryking01
reim0027
cerealaire
23 posters

whats the most easiest boss you have encounterd from dark souls

Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

whats the most easiest boss  you have encounterd from dark souls  - Page 4 Empty Re: whats the most easiest boss you have encounterd from dark souls

Post by Dibsville Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:20 am

There's another way to the Bed of Chaos that does not require the ring, but since you get the ring upon killing the Centipede Demon, there's no reason not to take it.

The Anor Londo archers aren't even that bad anymore. I honestly can't remember the last time I died to them. Just roll under the arrows and parry them.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

whats the most easiest boss  you have encounterd from dark souls  - Page 4 Empty Re: whats the most easiest boss you have encounterd from dark souls

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:24 am

That's why I prefer them, I usually have either a Buckler, a Target Shield, or a Parry Dagger and I can just parry them, I can't cheese Kalameet's tail.

Although one time I actually parried one of the archers and the knock back of being parried shoved him off the side of the ledge.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:32 am

ill never spend humanity on covenants plus i killed her sister(i think sister) without that ring to supposively be her sister i prefer humanity for coop or chances
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:33 am

Chaos Storm is well worth donating 30 humanity to the Chaos Servant covenant. It also unlocks the shortcut allowing you to save Solaire. On top of that, you get the Sunlight Maggot which helps tremendously in the ToG. And of course, you get to skip two of the most annoying bosses in the game.

Donating 30 humanity is a small price to pay for all the rewards.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:38 am

Dibsville wrote:Chaos Storm is well worth donating 30 humanity to the Chaos Servant covenant. It also unlocks the shortcut allowing you to save Solaire. On top of that, you get the Sunlight Maggot which helps tremendously in the ToG. And of course, you get to skip two of the most annoying bosses in the game.

annoying bosses i had fun kiiling all bosses im saying all because i dont know what the two are
    i dont like those type of miracles and solaire what happens when you save him? i barely have humanity and i dont want to waste my time farming
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:42 am

Sunlight Maggot is an equippable item that creates a light when you wear it. It's extremely useful in the Tomb of the Giants because it's just a Skull Lantern where you don't sacrifice your shield.

The two bosses are Demon Firesage and Centipede Demon.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:45 am

You can wait until later on in the game to give away the humanity.

Save your twins from Queelag and Gargoyles, you can give those to her, Lautrec drops 5, If you have a Dark Hand you can suck like 13 out of Reah, and Lautrec can have quite a few sucked out, you can co-op a few bosses, invade people, there are plenty of ways to keep a high humanity count.

And if you save Solaire you can summon him for Gwyn, which is really useful in the event that you miss a parry and get hit, because he does take out pretty large chunks of your health.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:48 am

yeah i have the dark hand first time killing a darkwraith and got it tried to use it against a darkwraith failed i had no idea it was for absorbing humanity lautrec is already dead
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:51 am

The R2 absorbs humanity from NPCs that use the same model as the Chosen Undead.

For example, a hollow warrior or a Black Knight cannot have humanity drained

But NPCs like the Crestfallen Warrior or Big Hat Logan can have humanity sucked out of them, with no NPC hostility to boot.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:53 am

i know r2 does it i just failed trying to use it against the ai because i wanted to do the samething to them
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:56 am

Darkwraiths cannot have their humanity drained.

And using it in an actual combat situation is suicide, you might as well be trying to use the Greatsword of Artorias R2 attacks.

Just walk up to an NPC you can talk to like Petrus, Reah, Big Hat, R2 them, they won't turn hostile and you get humanity.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:00 am

really i never knew that
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:07 am

http://darksouls.wikidot.com/dark-hand

That page has a list of NPCs you can get humanity from.

And Chaos Storm is really valuable, the lava effect after it's been used is incredibly strong and makes it harder for enemies to fight due to the lava.

Really, there's not much of a reason to not give her the humanity seeing as how you can join Forest Hunters and Darkwraiths later, along with Princess' Guard, Way of White is worthless and joining it has almost no effect on your game so it doesn't really matter if you leave that covenant, Sunbros can easily be rejoined at any time, etc.

Unless you're a Gravelord Servant, I don't see a reason to not abandon your covenant to open the shortcut and then rejoin.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:14 am

yeah but i have to go to ng++ or my noob save data because i killed her it may be too late but theres still time thanks for the link
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:01 am

Iron Golem

Took me about 1min 35 seconds last night! he never fell off or anything which I think I have seen mentioned around the interwebs, legitimate *** kicking!

ran straight to him, dodged attack, got under him, 2x great chaos fireball with +12 pyro glove (love that extra damage after initial hit as well)

blocked attack (nearly fell off though) went under his legs, hit him a few times with my BKS +3 then ran back and chaos storm him (for once the dam spell actually hit the intended target, cannot get this spell to hit the targeted enemy, any tips on that)

then he fell to his knee's and boom! Dead, simple

Never had problems with him on any of my other play throughs as well!

my worst is O&S though, struggled with them on my first playthrough ever, never knew about summoning Sunbro and I also play offline so could not get anyone to summon

hence the reason why I found this great forum and community :)thanks O&S silly
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:05 am

Iron Golem indeed is very easy too. Especially with a Greathammer. Just hit him once with a 2HR2 and he's stunned silly And if he happens to have his back to an edge, hit him a couple more times and he'll fall off.
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:06 am

Dibsville wrote:Chaos Storm is well worth donating 30 humanity to the Chaos Servant covenant. It also unlocks the shortcut allowing you to save Solaire. On top of that, you get the Sunlight Maggot which helps tremendously in the ToG. And of course, you get to skip two of the most annoying bosses in the game.

I did this (notably I play offline, so humanity is quite rare) but now, where is this shortcut to which you refer to and the sunlight maggot?

which two bosses do you skip and how many souls would you get from them?

thanks pal
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:08 am

The shortcut is to the right of the Demon Firesage fog gate. It's the big door at the end of that room that you normally can't open. The two bosses you skip are the Demon Firesage and the Centipede Demon. The shortcut also puts you at the end of Izalith, so you more or less skip that entire area as well.
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:19 am

Dibsville wrote:The shortcut is to the right of the Demon Firesage fog gate. It's the big door at the end of that room that you normally can't open. The two bosses you skip are the Demon Firesage and the Centipede Demon. The shortcut also puts you at the end of Izalith, so you more or less skip that entire area as well.
    awesome mate, and do you think that this is a good idea as well? I hate Izalith and to my memory, there is no real items or weapons etc of real value or importance there as well

I will check it out when I get there happy
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:20 am

It's well worth it. There's nothing of value in Izalith besides the Red Slab, which just so happens to be right in front of you when you go through the shortcut.

You can also go back and kill Firesage and Centipede at any time if you want the souls.
    Raikan007
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Raikan007 Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:28 am

Dibsville wrote:It's well worth it. There's nothing of value in Izalith besides the Red Slab, which just so happens to be right in front of you when you go through the shortcut.

You can also go back and kill Firesage and Centipede at any time if you want the souls.

thanks pal!

I did a quick search and some say that you have to be in the covenant still to make the door open? is that true or false?

I have joined other covenants (just for sh1ts and giggles) and am no longer chaos servant..

1) would I have to offer 30 more humanity to get the shortcut?
    2) on my way down, can I stop off at Quelaags sister and rejoin? will the hunchback of blightown be hostile towards me since I broke the covenant?

if you have a really good video link showing the exact short cut that would be most helpful too, busy searching for one now..

by the looks of things, I will have to go into Demon Ruins, down right past Capra's down that walkway on the side of the cliff, then fight my way to the bonfire under that slug thing. from there, down the stairs fight the big demon and just before the (boss similar to the Asylym Demon, take a right down the branches) and to the door? is that the shortcut?

where would that actually open up to?
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:10 am

I woulda said Pinwheel, last week, but got owned several items with a faith based sl40 using a fire weapon.  Easiest is iron golem, getting there can be problematic if being invaded.
    DS_Dene
    DS_Dene
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DS_Dene Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:33 am

Pinwheel the easiest and NG+ Four kings being the hardest (so far).
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:35 am

I know i'll regrest saying this tonight but BOC, gave me major crap at the start but breezed through him the last 5 or 6 times.
    IIdoneus
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

Post by IIdoneus Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:56 pm

Pinwheel, Iron Golem, Gaping Dragon, Butterfly, Nito, Seath.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:28 pm