Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
DS_Dene
Odinbear
Raikan007
tooots
Encore
swordiris
Elifia
Serious_Much
John-Cutler
HereticForLife
wretchedsausage
Dibsville
Myztyrio
Latitoast
Soris Ice Goldwing
GrinTwist
tonberryking01
reim0027
cerealaire
23 posters

whats the most easiest boss you have encounterd from dark souls

cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

whats the most easiest boss  you have encounterd from dark souls  Empty whats the most easiest boss you have encounterd from dark souls

Post by cerealaire Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:34 am

a list from my opinion the asylum demon doesnt count

ornstien and smough
    bed of chaos
    quelaag
    the 3 demons in the demon ruins
    gwyn
    taurus demon
    belfry gargoyle
    capra demon
    ceaseless discharge
    crossbreed priscella
    gaping dragon
    gravelord nito
    moonlight butterfly
    pinwheel
    stray demon
    reim0027
    reim0027

whats the most easiest boss  you have encounterd from dark souls  Empty Re: whats the most easiest boss you have encounterd from dark souls

Post by reim0027 Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:37 am

Pinwheel.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

whats the most easiest boss  you have encounterd from dark souls  Empty Re: whats the most easiest boss you have encounterd from dark souls

Post by cerealaire Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:41 am

pinwheel agreed plus its on my list
    tonberryking01
    tonberryking01
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by tonberryking01 Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:00 am

Halfway through the list, I was trying to decide between Quelaag and Ceaseless... when I saw Pinwheel. There's definitely no easier boss.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:21 am

true that pinwheel is the most easiest boss if you got hurt or killed by pinwheel thats sad and quite funny at the same time
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:26 am

I would say Pinwheel is a given. It can't get easier than that for anyone.

Second option of course, would be Gaping Dragon. In my whole time playing this game I've died once to that thing, and that was only when I was in the nude with a whip but that's a story for another day/thread.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:11 am

Pinwheel without a doubt. Then Nito and the Tarus demon for me.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:24 am

Hands down, Pinwheel is the easiest boss in the game.

After that it would obviously be the Bed of Chaos or Capra.
    Myztyrio
    Myztyrio
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Myztyrio Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:45 am

Pinwheel, Moonlight Butterfly, Taurus, Gargs.
    I find Nito and Seath to be quite easy for end-game bosses.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:47 am

You think they're easy?

Gwyn requires you parry and occasionally dodge his grab, what's hard about that?
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:48 am

Probably Seath, then Pinwheel. Moonlight Butterfly third.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:55 am

theres nothing hard about gwyn parrying is a huge success the grabs yeah you gotta dodge'em
    gwyn was to simple the devs should've gave him more varieties thats why hes so easy i also love the ost when you fight gwyn
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:57 am

deadblood9 wrote:theres nothing hard about gwyn parrying is a huge success the grabs yeah you gotta dodge'em
    gwyn was to simple the devs should've gave him more varieties thats why hes so easy i also love the ost when you fight gwyn
    No.
    Gwyn is an extremely hard boss if you don't cheese him with parries or Combustion.
    Ever heard of limiting yourself?
    wretchedsausage
    wretchedsausage
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by wretchedsausage Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:03 am

Obviously Pinwheel is the easiest.

Next on my list is NIto, then Sif. Also, 4 kings are super easy with kellog's furysword and stone armour.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:06 am

if i dont parry i gotta dodge alot but what makes it limiting myself and its strange because i never heard of limiting yourself i hardly use pyromancy
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:12 am

nito helped me kill the skeletons what i did i let nito spam his force thing to kill the skeletons then i go in hit him a few times go on the side of him and the skeletons get stuck because his big *** he does the force thing again and repeated the same process
    HereticForLife
    HereticForLife
    Casual
    Casual

Post by HereticForLife Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:32 am

Four Kings is the biggest joke of a boss ever. Even easier than Kalameet. What guys I'm serious.

But actually.

Nito was a joke on my first character, a pyromancer with a chaos halberd who wrecked him using chaos pyromancy. And yet I had slightly more trouble against him on my glass cannon mage who kept getting poked by those skeletons. Actually most of the bosses have been ridiculously easy on at least one of my characters, while providing slightly more of a challenge for others. Gwyn, for example, I found to be one of the most challenging bosses by far until I learned how to parry, at which point I wrecked him. Exceptions to the rule are Pinwheel and Gaping Dragon. Those two are just... yeah.
    John-Cutler
    Regular
    Regular

Post by John-Cutler Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:38 am

GARGOYLE whats the most easiest boss  you have encounterd from dark souls  3510096238 Hail the Church.

Random comment wippie.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:49 am

the four kings i had trouble because i didnt have the right equipment the most easiest way to practice parrying is parrying black knights/silver knights because timing is almost exact towards gywn this may be bs but i believe its the only way and his animations were almost clear for a succesfull reason for parrying and dodging believe me gywn was easy if you watched and understand movement everything ive been doin this ever since i played soccer (reality not game)
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:09 am

Dibsville wrote:
    deadblood9 wrote:theres nothing hard about gwyn parrying is a huge success the grabs yeah you gotta dodge'em
    No.
    Gwyn is an extremely hard boss if you don't cheese him with parries or Combustion.
    I've actually done that, he's still pretty easy.

His attacks are still easy to dodge, if you can parry the attacks you can most likely roll through them, or you can block them with a Black Knight/Iron Shield.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:18 am

Latitoast wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    No.

His attacks are still easy to dodge, if you can parry the attacks you can most likely roll through them, or you can block them with a Black Knight/Iron Shield.
    The thing is it takes A LOT longer.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:20 am

Pinwheel was a pathetic boss...

Nito for me has always been rather easy too.. I mean his attacks are pathetic and if you tank him, he kills his own minions and his grab you can step back and dodge quickly before going in again..
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:29 am

if your a patient person and let the other attack first then yeah for me it only took 5 min you have to be in front of gwyn literary to parry thats how i got it done then i dodge attacks so i can read his moveset then bam parry couple min later boss is dead
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:29 am

Dibsville wrote:
    Latitoast wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    No.

Dibs, I've soloed Artorias with a weapon that did 43 damage on a counter.

I am the god of patience, Gwyn is nothing compared to me.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:31 am

Latitoast wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    Latitoast wrote:
    Dibsville wrote:
    No.

Dibs, I've soloed Artorias with a weapon that did 43 damage on a counter.

I am the god of patience, Gwyn is nothing compared to me.
    Beat Artorias with a +5 Dagger four days ago.
    Lati pls. http://mmdks.com/2n14

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm