Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
DS_Dene
Odinbear
Raikan007
tooots
Encore
swordiris
Elifia
Serious_Much
John-Cutler
HereticForLife
wretchedsausage
Dibsville
Myztyrio
Latitoast
Soris Ice Goldwing
GrinTwist
tonberryking01
reim0027
cerealaire
23 posters

whats the most easiest boss you have encounterd from dark souls

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

whats the most easiest boss  you have encounterd from dark souls  - Page 3 Empty Re: whats the most easiest boss you have encounterd from dark souls

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:27 am

Oh god all the Interpeen on here is ridiculous.

People please, stop bragging and put your electronic manhood away, noone wants to see it!
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

whats the most easiest boss  you have encounterd from dark souls  - Page 3 Empty Re: whats the most easiest boss you have encounterd from dark souls

Post by Latitoast Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:30 am

You're just jealous because my electronic manhood is bigger than yours. :3
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:32 am

Latitoast wrote:You're just jealous because my electronic manhood is bigger than yours. :3
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:32 am

I have the biggest of all the electronic manhood.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:35 am

That's not something to be proud of guys, spending too much time on games :razz:
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:36 am

Serious_Much wrote:That's not something to be proud of guys, spending too much time on games :razz:
    Better than being out smoking weed and getting arrested and all that good stuff that non-gamers do because they're bored.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:39 am

Dibsville wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:That's not something to be proud of guys, spending too much time on games whats the most easiest boss  you have encounterd from dark souls  - Page 3 2640184516
    Better than being out smoking weed and getting arrested and all that good stuff that non-gamers do because they're bored.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You get extra ^s because so true
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:50 pm

How about do something fun, not involving drugs that isn't drinking or doing drugs? there's plenty of things to do besides that silly
    Elifia
    Elifia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Elifia Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:17 pm

This thread got derailed fast... Did it even make it past the first page?

I've seen a lot of people mention Pinwheel as the easiest boss. Try doing a low-SL (like, SL10 max) NG+7 run, you'll change your mind. Also, don't cheat by summoning Leeroy. Eventually you'll be swarmed by Pinwheels throwing 1-shot fireballs at you.

Gaping Dragon is easiest, seriously, if you get hit by that thing you've failed miserably.
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:21 pm

Easiest bosses are Pinwheel and the Moonlight butterfly.
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:25 pm

Easiest boss? I have to say Pinwheel or Seath.
    tooots
    tooots

Post by tooots Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:05 am

Of course the easiest boss is pinwheel, one of my worst moments when i was playing around in a low level run and he made a million of copies and just murder my *** :\. never joked again when fighting him
    Priscila never gave me much troble too

i always have a hard time against seath trying to cut his tail and getting smashed too.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:36 am

how do you actually cut seaths tail i tried cutting it off but he died instead i kept striking the same tail didnt happen when i encounter him what should i do?
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:39 am

Cut off his middle tail. Hit the very tip of it, not the middle or close to the body.

Just hit the very tip of it. Easily done in 5 hits or less with any half-decent weapon.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:41 am

oh ok could you take of all his tails Well What is it
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:51 am

I don't think you can.

It's something that's always in the back of my mind when I fight him, but I never really try it.

There's no point in going behind him anyway once you've cut off his tail though. There's a reason I consider him easier than Pinwheel.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:00 am

Seath has one of the harder tail cuts(Doesn't even compare to Priscilla or Kalameet though), but if you aren't tail cutting he is one of the easiest bosses in the game provided you have curse protection.
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:01 am

Seath has been an extremely easy tail cut ever since I got my mind set that I need to hit the tip of his tail.

I have yet to die to Seath since then.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:04 am

he is i was like glue on his tail but i didnt know apparently that the tip is the fastest way for a tail cutt off priscella had a tail man i killed her to quickly
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 am

If I had to order the three hardest tail cuts, they would be:
    1. Kalameet (dear God, why From Soft)
    2. Sanctuary Guardian
    3. Centipede Demon

Everything else is pretty easy. Those are the only three I have trouble with.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:13 am

seriously centipede demon i found it neutral i dont have dlc so i cant decide the other two
    Dibsville
    Dibsville
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by Dibsville Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:15 am

Exactly, he's neutral, but everything else is easier.

Let's put it on a scale.
    If Centipede Demon was a 4, everything else would be a 2 or 1.

Not saying Centipede is hard, it's just harder than the others.
    cerealaire
    cerealaire
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by cerealaire Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:18 am

ah without that ring what would happen? does that mean no ring no bed of chaos i only know the long way i dont know how to open that door either way i still succeded
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:18 am

Kalameet's tail cut was just unfair.

I'd take the Anor Londo Archers over that thing.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:20 am

deadblood9 wrote:ah without that ring what would happen? does that mean no ring no bed of chaos i only know the long way i dont know how to open that door either way i still succeded
    If you don't tail cut the Demon during the fight you get the ring at the end of the fight.

It's there so you can equip it and have some more breathing room during the boss battle.

And the door is opened by reaching rank 2 in the Chaos Servant covenant, which means you have to part with 30 humanity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:32 pm