Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+53
skarekrow13
Robotech
Rona
WerehoundXX
djgq42
Turin
befowler
Griever
Spurgun
Forum Pirate
Rynoa
SlakeMoth
Zechk
Reaperfan
ViralEnsign_
karchun
DanielCdable
callipygias
Tolvo
Hylian
Dark75Messiah
AeroSigma
Scudman_Slayer
Blazefury
Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
Uparkaam
Wade_Wilson
LordRevan
Jarlaxe
BoilerFan8472
Harlequin
DeCeleRator93
Yarxov
RaSoul
ZeGlobox
Raddykal
Villain1
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
kyoke
Ser Winston
Doelker
nsane32
Gundragon
JY4answer
The_Tao
Soulkrazy
Carphil
meridam99
Darkson
Jenova_X
Serious_Much
theAnimus
jjshowal
57 posters

Favorite moment in Dark Souls thus far?

kyoke
    kyoke

Favorite moment in Dark Souls thus far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite moment in Dark Souls thus far?

Post by kyoke Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Favorite moment: a well-timed riposte in PvP against an uber-high SL60ish 1500+ VIT Forest Camper.

Most rewarding: Getting past the $&@*$! Anor Londo Archers after 20 tries.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Favorite moment in Dark Souls thus far? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite moment in Dark Souls thus far?

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:07 pm

when i discovered stunlocking invaders... friend messaged me for blight town help went in with my newly lvl 38 char with giant blk smith hammer (don't want to talk about how i got it :pale: ) i get my friend to the lower bonfire smash mildred then we get invaded by a griefer who'd been haunting the area. we saw him near the entrance to querlaags, i charged him and after a bit of dancing smacked him on the head... and didn't get smacked in return! I then proceeded to splatter his brains all over the ground cheers
    Villain1
    Villain1

Post by Villain1 Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:11 pm

First view of Anor Londo. Sen's Fortress nearly made me give up and quit full-stop, but I persevered, finally made it to the top and killed Iron Golem. I had no idea what to expect as I was being carried up by the gargoyles, but as we flew over that wall... I fell in love with the game, properly.
    Raddykal
    Raddykal

Post by Raddykal Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:30 am

beating the four kings
    ZeGlobox

Post by ZeGlobox Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:18 am

seeing the sun light after having spent hours in the depths & blighttown. what a relief... thought i'd never see it again big grin
    RaSoul
    RaSoul
    Regular
    Regular

Favorite moment in Dark Souls thus far? - Page 2 Empty Asylum Demon

Post by RaSoul Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:28 am

I went through the fog by the Asylum Demon and I was standing on the ledge, looking around and thought to myself "what the hell now". I wasnt aware of the Asylum Demon standing beneath me, and I wouldnt just jump down. Suddenly Asylum Demon jumps up and smashes me with his massive weapon, I was stunned.:shock: Wellcome to Dark Souls...
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:35 pm

When I invaded someone in Anor Londo who had 2 phantoms (non-sunbros), we ran around for a little bit then the two phantoms stopped and the host ran ahead. I fought the two phantoms right in front of the gates to the main hall, and as I defeated them I turn to see the host standing halfway along the hall, he could've challenged the boss, banishing me and saving his friends, but he stood and fought me one on one after I killed both his phantoms at once. Such chivalry!
    DeCeleRator93
    DeCeleRator93
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DeCeleRator93 Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:54 pm

I know it sounds cliche but beating Gwyn for the first time was so satisfying. After a good three hours trying when that last hit landed I couldn't help but jump in triumph haha.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:06 pm

I have a new worst moment sad losing 400,000 souls and 30 humanity on a level 51 character to a Taurus Demon. A TAURUS DEMON.
    Harlequin
    Harlequin

Post by Harlequin Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Running into Patches! Can't wait to kill that fool again!
    BoilerFan8472
    BoilerFan8472
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoilerFan8472 Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:01 pm

Mine would have to be when I got through blighttown. I hate those stupid flies. It also reminds me to much of world 5 in demon's...
    Jarlaxe
    Jarlaxe

Post by Jarlaxe Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:45 pm

definitely first time i beat gappy and bed of chaos
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Getting back out of Blighttown for sure... Those damn bugs....:evil:
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:12 pm

Using the Dragon Bone Fist to shoryuken someone off the catwalks in sens fortress. I almost jizzed.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:40 pm

The feeling of achieving platinum.
    Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
    Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Dragpn_Slayer_Ornstein Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:20 am

Finding Gwynevere LOL

Seriously now,when i finnaly defeated the bed of chaos,farming soul in darkroot garden(i love how the AI for those npc make them commit suicide),finding the gravelord covenent and the best place to farm humanity.I just got too many moment that i enjoyed that it would be too long just to write them all down.
    Darkson
    Darkson
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Darkson Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:36 pm

SouXouX wrote:I went through the fog by the Asylum Demon and I was standing on the ledge, looking around and thought to myself "what the hell now". I wasnt aware of the Asylum Demon standing beneath me, and I wouldnt just jump down. Suddenly Asylum Demon jumps up and smashes me with his massive weapon, I was stunned.:shock: Wellcome to Dark Souls...

Lol. That is what it should say on the screen then:

"You died.

Welcome to Dark Souls."
    Blazefury
    Blazefury
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazefury Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:52 pm

Favorite moment has got to be when I was helping a guy in Undead Parish. Before we arrived at the church roof to kill the Gargoyles, host summoned another phantom but then got invaded all of a sudden. In comes a fella with uber gear, +10 fire claymore and everything else. We gang up on him and take half of his health. Then he takes one swing and one-hit kills the phantom. I rolled away but got hit anyway, left with something like 5% HP and host is alone taking up on him.

Most impressively, host manages to dodge the fella while I use one humanity to heal. When BP is about to take a swing to kill the host I get behind him and land a BS. As soon as he got up, I managed another one and BP is dead. Host bows, summons Solaire and we kill the Gargoyles. Felt like a hero for a couple minutes lol.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:56 pm

YES! felt awesome when by some glitch my cracked red orb made my lvl 15 invade a lvl 176 and i won! (barely, he nearly one shotted me with a BKGA) i know the guys level cause i asked him after the duel...
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:57 pm

...grieving the griefers down in undead burg with my lightning claymore,medium armor (60 poise),with ninja flip ring (bring it on haters)
    ring of favor

god its so satisfing killing people that cannot kill people without having some sort of high level weapon

i get a lot of hatemail but it just turns into more laughs for me
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:58 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:YES! felt awesome when by some glitch my cracked red orb made my lvl 15 invade a lvl 176 and i won! (barely, he nearly one shotted me with a BKGA) i know the guys level cause i asked him after the duel...

That isnt a glitch. You can invade anyone above your soul level.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:01 pm

i thought that was only for the regular red orb not the disposible cracked red orbs?
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:03 pm

any sort of invasion even darkmoon's can invade higher level players
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:12 pm

oh i thought that wasn't the case, did it change with the patch or something? either way i got a ton of souls and was very proud of myself... but now im out of usable orbs....
    AeroSigma
    AeroSigma
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AeroSigma Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:24 pm

When I landed in Anor Londo. I try not to read spoilers, but browsing the wiki I knew it exsisted, just not when or where, and I knew I wanted to get there because it had the Painted World and Gwynevere. When those Gargoyles took me over the wall, and I was confronted with that amazing view....pure bliss.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:51 pm