Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
CaptanSpudsy
befowler
Owl
Eolan
billy_bayonet
scotty1320
WyrmHero
dianaduh
cloudyeki
Noob-of-Artorias
bloodpixel
Blazalin
RANT
Dr. Demento
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Buggy Virus
20 posters

Best moment in all of dark souls. . .

Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Best moment in all of dark souls. . . Empty Best moment in all of dark souls. . .

Post by Buggy Virus Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Kicking around Seath's cut off tail.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Best moment in all of dark souls. . . Empty Re: Best moment in all of dark souls. . .

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Why is that the greatest moment for you?

My greatest moment was when I made it to the balcony bonfire in Sen's Fortress. My first attempts through that level were pure hell. For a moment there, I thought Dark Souls had beaten me.
    Dr. Demento
    Dr. Demento
    Addicted
    Addicted

Best moment in all of dark souls. . . Empty Re: Best moment in all of dark souls. . .

Post by Dr. Demento Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:58 pm

My first time killing the damn Taurus demon. My god I got so pissed at that thing.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:59 pm

lunging the dead bodies with a roll, it is awesome and ive been doing it since demon's souls.
    Blazalin
    Blazalin
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Blazalin Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:33 am

when i was at the burg killing skeletons and i rolled and 3 skeletons flew 439048 feet lmao
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 am

i know, sometimes they just go flying out of nowhere, the funniest ones are the man serpents.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:45 am

Shoryukening in PvP with my flaming fist of justice.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:11 am

Kicking a low level invaders teeth in using nothing but basic gear.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:12 am

Not exactly in game, but finding out why that black knight sticks around in the parish at the top of the tower. http://chan.sankakustatic.com/data/e0/58/e058acc569234884a566a2ef543196f2.jpg
    dianaduh
    dianaduh
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by dianaduh Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:36 am

2 enemies i still have a hard time trying to get through: the first 2 silver knights archers at anor londo and seath. always.

Last edited by dianaduh on Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:36 am

The best moment in all DkS was when I was fighting at the Painted World bonfire. You know that there's an area after the bonfire stairs that sometimes people duel there. I invaded someone and we were fightning in that area, the host was scared and he was trying to dodge me. The fight was pretty intense and he had little HP. Then all of the sudden he misstepped and fell to the little stairs of the bonfire. The thing is he DIED from that 3 feet fall. And the best is that he SCREAMED like he was falling from a 1,000,000 feet cliff. It was so *** funny and that's the best moment I have had in all DkS. I laugh so hard. lol! twisted
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:36 am

BTW those are the stairs ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    scotty1320

Post by scotty1320 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:36 am

My best moment so far was beating the Capra Demon!! He kicked my a$$ so many times before I finally defeated him! Only at Sen's Fortress though, so many more good times to come I hope!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:53 am

my first spartan moment in the forest, kicking someone off the cliff and messaging them saying THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Eolan
    Eolan
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Eolan Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:08 am

cloudyeki wrote:Not exactly in game, but finding out why that black knight sticks around in the parish at the top of the tower. http://chan.sankakustatic.com/data/e0/58/e058acc569234884a566a2ef543196f2.jpg

links bust, why is the black knight there?
    Owl
    Owl
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Owl Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Oh man, so many moments stick out for me.

Making it past the dogs to the stairs on the Capra Demon fight,

The 'WTF' moment of realizing the hydra in Ash Lake can fly over the sandbar in if you run from it,

Reaching Anor Londo for the first time/The S&O fight,

Winning my first 3v1 invasion,

and, of course, every single hate message I've received.

That said, my absolutely favorite moment is much more boring to talk about: Finishing all the achievements. Best moment in all of dark souls. . . 639795459
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Once got a soccer game going in that hidden room in Anor Londo where Havel's stuff is stashed. Used pieces of the nearby vase you can break, and opposite sets of pillars as goalposts.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:11 pm

befowler wrote:Once got a soccer game going in that hidden room in Anor Londo where Havel's stuff is stashed. Used pieces of the nearby vase you can break, and opposite sets of pillars as goalposts.
    Hahahaha, I'm gonna try that someday.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:38 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Why is that the greatest moment for you?

My greatest moment was when I made it to the balcony bonfire in Sen's Fortress. My first attempts through that level were pure hell. For a moment there, I thought Dark Souls had beaten me.

It's so funny!
    CaptanSpudsy
    CaptanSpudsy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by CaptanSpudsy Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:50 pm

When you stab that spawn-camping ganker right in his mouth!
    RandelOolacile
    RandelOolacile
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RandelOolacile Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:45 pm

My best moment isn't story related, there are too many of those. =D No, my favorite moment(s) has to be every time I help a new player through Sen's Fortress. I posted up for a week strait just assisting others through it and it felt great!
    RedBomberX

Post by RedBomberX Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Single player moment - First stepping into Ash lake. It brought back that sense on pure wonder and, well sense of being lost I felt at times when I was younger. And PvP moment - Fighting in Anor Londo, me and my oponant were having an intense fight, and managed to hit each other at the exact same time. We were standing side by side, and kneeled down next to each other in perfect symmetry, and dissapeared together, and I got the souls from it. .He sent a message that simply said "lol".
    blueboots73
    blueboots73

Post by blueboots73 Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:13 am

Most memorable moment, first time I witnessed the serpent soldier getting smashed by that boulder LMAO....felt like such sweet retribution after being made to feel like a rat in a maze by that sicko Sen
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:46 am

getting invaded for the first time while entering the depths for sure. if we are talking about souls memories in general it would be beating the tower knight on my first attempt(it took like 4-5 attempts to make it to the fog lol). i had not looked up any videos or anything and when i finally beat him i had barely any health and no grass left(the fight lasted about 10min lol). well yea on topic, i beat most of the first and second bosses in demons souls before i got dark souls(only had a ps3 for a few months before dks was released) but never experienced pvp in demons. that feeling when all of a sudden an invasion notice poped up and i was like "oh **** thats right people can invade your world" my heart started racing like crazy, which is weird cause its just a game and thats never happened to me before. well the invader had a shotel that they buffed with CMW, so im sure you can guess how it turned out. as for strictly single player in game moments, probably seeing ash lake for the first time. i really wish you could pvp in ash lake(or at the very least allow dragon bro duels). it is by far the coolest looking area imo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:24 am