Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
tinypantha
Nccbd
hey its andres
goober0331
domesplitter13
dancash1808
DxV04
White Knight Wulf
xRamenatorx
Tolvo
Bowdownbe4me
Latitoast
Brokewilly
Lord of Ash
divinebeanpole
dethcurl
XuitusTheGreat
DaemonNacht
SATLOS
User1
AdamantzZ3R0
The Letter X
Juutas
Mrfragglez
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Phoenix Rising
MrDynogames
31 posters

Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED)

White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 21 Empty Re: Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED)

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue May 14, 2013 2:59 am

Mayb so n ur in the arctic? Dah *** u doin up there
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 21 Empty Re: Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED)

Post by DxV04 Tue May 14, 2013 3:02 am

working oil fields. but on the controls side. look up prudhoe bay alaska.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue May 14, 2013 3:06 am

Interesting
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue May 14, 2013 3:10 am

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:Interesting

Anyway stop talking about this.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue May 14, 2013 3:13 am

Cool so wat type of build u have strengh
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue May 14, 2013 3:20 am

yea faith/strength, but since wog is not part of my arsenal I have to figure out something. is that what you have strength?
    Nccbd
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Nccbd Tue May 14, 2013 5:32 am

DxV04 wrote:yea faith/strength, but since wog is not part of my arsenal I have to figure out something. is that what you have strength?
    Occult greasword+5 is good for faith/strengh built. How r u my gravelord hero? Been a long time.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue May 14, 2013 5:40 am

It a 40/40 quality build the mugen its the first link in my sig if u wanna look
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Tue May 14, 2013 10:43 am

If I thought I was going to use a faith build for this tourney, I would be a bit upset about no WoG. I understand the TWoP and pursuers, but I feel like WoG is avoided easily enough, even with mid rolling and dead angling, and blocked with a shield with good magic DEF... Nothing OP about it imho.
    But I'm not, so whatevs I guess it's just 1 less spell I have to worry about avoiding Shrug
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Tue May 14, 2013 8:59 pm

Wolf was right. I wouldve made a sarcastic comeback arguement to your response Dx.

You can still go faith for the replenishment cast during one match

Edit: though i think replenishment works at 16 faith haha so if anyone wants to drop 5 to 7 vit points youd probably gain more hp for one match though youd be out an attunment slot
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed May 15, 2013 2:46 am

Nccbd wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:yea faith/strength, but since wog is not part of my arsenal I have to figure out something. is that what you have strength?
    Occult greasword+5 is good for faith/strengh built. How r u my gravelord hero? Been a long time.

Yea it has been a while. Just busy all work no play. Are you really in the north pole coz I am. haha. I will try that sword out it is not a bad idea thanks!

Wolf of Phyrexia wrote:
    It a 40/40 quality build the mugen its the first link in my sig if u wanna look

I will definitely check it out.

bameegatrops wrote:
    If I thought I was going to use a faith build for this tourney, I would be a bit upset about no WoG. I understand the TWoP and pursuers, but I feel like WoG is avoided easily enough, even with mid rolling and dead angling, and blocked with a shield with good magic DEF... Nothing OP about it imho.
    But I'm not, so whatevs I guess it's just 1 less spell I have to worry about avoiding Shrug

Thank you! That is all I was trying to say. Proper Bow
    And yea I was not happy about it but I won't go full hollow. Battle for DkS II Tournament - Who's The Strongest (XBOX360) (COMPLETED) - Page 21 3022602407 Thats what my minions are for.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed May 15, 2013 2:52 am

xRamenatorx wrote:Wolf was right. I wouldve made a sarcastic comeback arguement to your response Dx.

You can still go faith for the replenishment cast during one match

Edit: though i think replenishment works at 16 faith haha so if anyone wants to drop 5 to 7 vit points youd probably gain more hp for one match though youd be out an attunment slot

Something like this:

So Wolf is your daddy and you do what he tells you to do? silly

Anyway, I am not too worried about it. It is what it is bro. Praise the Sun
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Wed May 15, 2013 5:03 am

So gentlemen hows everyone preping for the tourney
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Wed May 15, 2013 12:43 pm

Just normal PvP is what I'm doing. Improved significantly recently.
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Wed May 15, 2013 12:49 pm

Im deciding the best weapon choices. Im also mastering unlocked melee. Not really doing much on my basic pvp skills though; thats what those endless hours of invading was for all those months ago.
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Wed May 15, 2013 1:05 pm

Not really preparing myself in anyway, I'm going to fight as I always fight winking
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Wed May 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:So gentlemen hows everyone preping for the tourney

Alternating between the moonpit and township picking up fights. I apologize to anyone who has asked me to duel lately...been busy making a new couple builds.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Wed May 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Making a couple new builds, testing em out to see what I do best with. Throughout all my countless hours of Dark Souls PvP, I still have no idea what my own personal "ultimate" build is. I feel like I enjoy melee, all 3 types of magic, and long range battle all equally in this game, and I definitely can't even decide what my weapon of choice is. The more I play, the more weapon choices and combos I discover and play with. While I thoroughly enjoy kicking *** and knowing how to do so effectively, I feel like I play for fun far more often than playing to win, so this tourney should be interesting for me
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Thu May 16, 2013 7:13 am

bameegatrops wrote:Making a couple new builds, testing em out to see what I do best with. Throughout all my countless hours of Dark Souls PvP, I still have no idea what my own personal "ultimate" build is. I feel like I enjoy melee, all 3 types of magic, and long range battle all equally in this game, and I definitely can't even decide what my weapon of choice is. The more I play, the more weapon choices and combos I discover and play with. While I thoroughly enjoy kicking *** and knowing how to do so effectively, I feel like I play for fun far more often than playing to win, so this tourney should be interesting for me

Since you can't choose which type of buildout you like just keep alternating - that way you stay "so fresh and so clean" on all of your fighting styles plus keep your opponents guessing.

I will be updating the team rosters so participants will know each other's particulars (forum tag, XBOX tag, Skype, time zone, etc). I'm back from R&R so I get things wrapped up as much as possible over the next couple of days.
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Thu May 16, 2013 10:35 am

Hmmm of we can alternate between builds i may just have to do that
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Thu May 16, 2013 11:30 am

Yeah, would this be allowed? I more than likely will be eliminated first round, lol, but if I'm not, and this is allowed, I will be switching it up like a mofo
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Thu May 16, 2013 12:20 pm

I have a few tricks up my sleeve..
    Knowing you lot though, you'll cut my sleeve off and see it.
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Thu May 16, 2013 1:37 pm

bameegatrops wrote:Yeah, would this be allowed? I more than likely will be eliminated first round, lol, but if I'm not, and this is allowed, I will be switching it up like a mofo

If u have builds at the right SLs - then go ahead and change up if you want. As long as the rules are followed it shouldn't matter that much and might just introduce a bit more variety to the tourney.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Thu May 16, 2013 4:14 pm

All my builds save for one SL 55 are SL120-125. Though I am making a special 140 build for the tourney right now, I'm using every point I can lol. Hopefully it works out the way I plan
    xRamenatorx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xRamenatorx Thu May 16, 2013 6:41 pm

I dont feel like making a soul level 140. Id probably throw those points into endurance or hp. Maybe attunment. Or be a jerk and make a quality pyro that uses the washing pole.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:36 am