Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

There is some hope for pvp.

ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

There is some hope for pvp. Empty There is some hope for pvp.

Post by ErrJon6661 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:22 pm

I was in the painted world last night dueling for dragon scales. Most people would just hide and pop out and bs me, or they had phantoms with them and they were just farming invaders. The first guy who bowed to me bsed me while I bowed back and then attempted to chain bs me. Once he failed at that he spammed wog while I was trying to get away to heal and come back. I failed at getting away. Another guy (probably the only "dueler") I fought 3-4 times pivot bsed me every time. The last time I sent him on a journey through the level and he ended up combustion spamming me to death. A couple guys ended up killing me on the path up to the bonfire using lightning spears and eagle sheilds, or the washing pole.

Then finally I get summoned. This guys a caster and he kicks my ***. No taunts nothing, just a bow to my camera. I put my sign down again and within seconds he summons me, I head up to the area where we dueled and there's a dragon scale waiting for me, I bow to him, he bows and we fight. This guy kicked my *** every time, and every time he summoned me back. Everytime there was a dragon scale waiting for me, along with upgrade materials and items. I tried paying him back with items but I didn't have a lot on my character. This guy ended up giving me 12 dragon scales last night. I would have sent him a thank you but I lost his ID. That person made my night.

So there are good people out there it seems. Among all the farmers, grievers, and cheap players there are good people.

reim0027
    reim0027

There is some hope for pvp. Empty Re: There is some hope for pvp.

Post by reim0027 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:29 pm

I used to do that for Dragon Scale fights. Most of those were there just to get the stones, so I would place them down for the people I summoned.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Always great to pvp with ppl like that.

And another ray of hope - farmers/gankers will get bored and move onto the next new game. Leaving the rest of us to pvp all we want, so dont lose faith and go hollow..... There is light at the end of the tunnel.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:35 pm

Can't wait for that light.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Me either. PvP was great when the game first came out. Now its.... well you know. I just can't wait for all the kids to get bored so that I can actually have some fun pvping again.
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:24 pm

Amen. Prayer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:19 am