Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ThePatriotVirus
Railage
FruitPunchNinja
7 posters

i hope someone else has done this.

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

i hope someone else has done this. Empty i hope someone else has done this.

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:37 pm

i hope someone else has done this. 2707236321i had over 500000 souls and 45 humanity and i was dueling in the kiln. i had a pretty intense fight with 2 invaders, one i summoned and then one came mid fight and bum rushed both of us. i almost won but i got caught on one of those invisible walls in the snow hills to the side and he popped of a humanity and bkga me to death as i was stuck in this invisible barrier. ok not the point, so i lost and i was idle by the bonfire for a while. i throw the controller down on the couch and my guy walks off the ledge................this was not the first time.

EDIT:worse part was i was about to go re stock. sorry for the boring post lol
    Railage
    Railage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

i hope someone else has done this. Empty Re: i hope someone else has done this.

Post by Railage Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:39 pm

I died in Kiln then I sat my controller on the edge of my couch..

Then it slowly slides off and my character starts walking towards the edge.

I notice it and then I grab my controller right before I walk off the edge..

Then I said "Phew, that was close"

So I sat my controller down again, not on the edge of the couch.

Then after a little while I pick it up again, and accidently back flip right off.

All of this and I still didn't recover my souls.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:14 pm

yea from now on if i idle there i have to remember to sit at the bonfire or warp to firelink or something
    Railage
    Railage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Railage Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:20 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:yea from now on if i idle there i have to remember to sit at the bonfire or warp to firelink or something

Warp to the safest place ever.... The Abyss.
    ThePatriotVirus
    ThePatriotVirus
    Casual
    Casual

Post by ThePatriotVirus Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:34 pm

more times then i want to admit actually.

But never at the amount of souls, im currently sitting on about 5mil souls and 99 humanity.. 15 rings of sacrifice in inventory
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:42 am

200k & 25 hum in the depths on my way to quelaan to max out my pyro hand and donate humanity to the chaos cov. Controller locked up in the Valley and I walked right over an edge. Pissed, I went and grabbed a beer only to come back and see that my guy walked all the way down the tunnel in the depths and get slaughtered. Eff
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:09 pm

ThePatriotVirus wrote: 5mil souls and 99 humanity.. 15 rings of sacrifice in inventory
    That's what drives me crazy. I went after the Large Divine Ember yesterday, I was so focused on remembering to equip Homeward Bone I forgot to equip one of the MANY Rings of Sacrifice in my inventory. One of the skellies knocked me out of the spell in mid-bone and they slaughtered me. I got the souls back, but still. All those rings just sitting there....
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:44 pm

lol try 25 million and 99 hum and I didnt die just shut my game off properly on the kiln stairs...when I started the game the next day even tho I was standing still it loaded to me falling off the stairs to my death...no prob right just grab your stain and your good to go...NOPE its a glitch and there will be no stain:)
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:53 pm

lol, been there many times and in many ways...I feel you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 pm