Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
aceluby
venomblader
deathsdragon
Whknight
Scudman_Slayer
GamerGirl-619
10 posters

Oh man, I hope I'm not in THAT much trouble :/

GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

Oh man, I hope I'm not in THAT much trouble :/ Empty Oh man, I hope I'm not in THAT much trouble :/

Post by GamerGirl-619 Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:40 pm

I entered the 'Chaos Servant' convenant, but as soon as I got the 'Great Chaos Fireball' I tried it out stupidly without aiming and accidently killed that Fire Keeper spider girl *sighs* is this going to have some Major bad effect later on? and I killed that egg carrier guy aswell
    :silent:
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Oh man, I hope I'm not in THAT much trouble :/ Empty Re: Oh man, I hope I'm not in THAT much trouble :/

Post by Scudman_Slayer Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 pm

*gets ready to invade* Point Forward

HOW DARE YOU! kill that kind lady! you must DIE

ATTTAAAAACK CHAOS SERVANTS ATTAAAAAAACK Point Up

just kidding silly
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Oh man, I hope I'm not in THAT much trouble :/ Empty Re: Oh man, I hope I'm not in THAT much trouble :/

Post by Whknight Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Yes and no. You won't be able to save someone from turning against you because you need rank 2 in the chaos convent which also nets you a spell if I recall? Also the egg guy sold a few mist spells but other than that nothing major.
    deathsdragon
    deathsdragon
    Regular
    Regular

Post by deathsdragon Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 pm

You won't be able to get the Short Cut to Lost Izalith, or buy the Pyromancy from the Egg dude to collect them all.

Can always pick them up on another play thru. Otherwise no big deal.
    venomblader
    Casual
    Casual

Post by venomblader Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:51 pm

You guys forgot 1 thing. By killg the Que fire keeper you are a traitor to chaos covenant. But since you killed the enggyi, you won't be able to buy egg vermifuge to cure an egg head that will soon grow on you cause of betraying chaos. The only way you can cure yourself now is farm them from lizards in Darkroot. Don't forget that the egg takes at least half of your earned souls big grin I fed mine to big one I'm playing egg burdened for fun.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Oh right totally forgot that thing. Don't you get a vermifuge or whatever it's named from killing eggburdened also?
    deathsdragon
    deathsdragon
    Regular
    Regular

Post by deathsdragon Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:58 pm

venomblader wrote:You guys forgot 1 thing. By killg the Que fire keeper you are a traitor to chaos covenant. But since you killed the enggyi, you won't be able to buy egg vermifuge to cure an egg head that will soon grow on you cause of betraying chaos. The only way you can cure yourself now is farm them from lizards in Darkroot. Don't forget that the egg takes at least half of your earned souls big grin I fed mine to big one I'm playing egg burdened for fun.

I've betrayed them on 4 play troughs never got egg headed, but farming the cure from the lizards is easy enough.
    venomblader
    Casual
    Casual

Post by venomblader Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:00 pm

I've got mine from Egg Burdened but I'm pretty sure that wiki said you get egg head for betraying the covenant oO

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/FAQ#Gameplay-HELP! I have an Egghead!
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:03 pm

I've never killed her while still in the covenant, anyone kill her while still in the chaos servant? You would have needed to get your sins absolved to join any other cov at that point.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:05 pm

It's a chance to get it is my understanding. The easy way to tell regardless if you have it is the -50% souls and if you just idle around you should start sratching your head.

I don't think you would have to absolve your sins to join any others. Just if you betray but can still join it (example; you can join, kill the egg guy, absolve sins and you can join right back up)
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:09 pm

I've killed them both at the end of every playthrough, I've never gotten infected, whoever said so is wrong. The only way to get infected is if you walked up to Eingly(SP?) and let him infect you with his worm.
    Liff Daddy
    Liff Daddy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Liff Daddy Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:23 pm

There's also an egg vermifuge in the Painted World.
    GamerGirl-619
    GamerGirl-619
    Casual
    Casual

Post by GamerGirl-619 Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Thanks, I actually haven't gotten an EggHead O_o and I joing the Dragon convenant now, so meh oh well I guess on my next playthrough I will keep them around ❤
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:35 am

the person who posted the egghead info regarding the cov probably let eingyi bite him. the spell you missed is chaos fire storm and toxic mist (mist sold by egg boy), did you have the old witch ring on/ it allows you to talk to the lady if you had it on you should feel horrible.

the only thing this cov is missing is having egg boy sell cracked red orbs and a spell for max level in cov (would prefer a weapon buff)
    CrackSouls
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CrackSouls Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:18 am

Ah but by killing the covenant leader you get a Firekeeper Soul. which is awesome. I do it every playthrough, sometimes while in the covenant. Haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:21 am