Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Latitoast
megaoptamas759
Alko117
User1
Rynn
Brokewilly
XuitusTheGreat
Darkfitch
Bucci420
mattat01
il_MAL1GNO
Cboxhero
ZikoLogiKa NL
IveGoneHollow
BeeSeaEss
dancash1808
Knight Loltrec
hageshisa
Samurainova
Hydreigon11
TehInfamousAmos
Saturday-Saint
Lord of Ash
tinypantha
Soris Ice Goldwing
The Letter X
30 posters

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 7 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:53 pm

Taking into account what you post Samurai I really doubt you'll have to deal with a lot negaitive rep....You guys know ideas for some an event or something, I kinda fell into a slump and nothing seems to work.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 7 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Well, it depends, if your talking neowraith based events i m not sure where to have a fightclub, but if your just doing events in general you can always make an old fashion hunger games...The Last HOPE STYLE.....Three phantoms, one forest, and various weapons scattered throughout. Takes time but man is it FUN!!!
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:18 am

Samurainova wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:The set of rules I saw on the front page are the reason I joined. I already followed them as my own "honor code." It doesn't matter if I'm fighting in the Forest now, I still don't BS unless it's the only way to prevent myself from getting BS'ed when ganked.

The duels with the other members only make it better since they do the same things. All of the fights contain nothing to complain about (in my opinion), and these "limitations" we put on ourselves have proved to me that this way shows the most skill in fights.

Invasions are another story, the game's main focus, whatever. But that's why we have these Fight Clubs and groups for more realistic fights.

I think you said it just right :)

Yeah you said it just right letter x, I wish I would've worded it like you and then I wouldn't have lost two rep points, but cut me slack, talking to gamers is A LOT different than talking to real people, atleast for me, so being nice is all I know. If I were leader id make you the representative Xavier :)

So now you're saying that gamers aren't real people AND that I shouldn't be the representative of this clan ? You're not making a whole lot of sense to me...
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:27 am

I think he meant that talking to people on the internet is...harder than talking to people face to face. Though I don't get the "If I was leader" thing?
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:24 am

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:The set of rules I saw on the front page are the reason I joined. I already followed them as my own "honor code." It doesn't matter if I'm fighting in the Forest now, I still don't BS unless it's the only way to prevent myself from getting BS'ed when ganked.

The duels with the other members only make it better since they do the same things. All of the fights contain nothing to complain about (in my opinion), and these "limitations" we put on ourselves have proved to me that this way shows the most skill in fights.

Invasions are another story, the game's main focus, whatever. But that's why we have these Fight Clubs and groups for more realistic fights.

I think you said it just right happy

Yeah you said it just right letter x, I wish I would've worded it like you and then I wouldn't have lost two rep points, but cut me slack, talking to gamers is A LOT different than talking to real people, atleast for me, so being nice is all I know. If I were leader id make you the representative Xavier happy

So now you're saying that gamers aren't real people AND that I shouldn't be the representative of this clan ? You're not making a whole lot of sense to me...

Gamer's are real people yes, but its much easier to talk face to face. Theirs many things people will say on the internet they wouldn't say face to face. Im not trying to be offensive to anyone but let's be real, we cant truly know who someone is based on how they act over the internet, that's just fact. And also, i didn't know you were the representative, i thought you were the leader or of leader status.
    IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow

Post by IveGoneHollow Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:25 am

Yah, but I'm pretty sure I'm the leader...
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:59 am

Well. *wanders around thread oblivious to tension and parks up a chair* who wants to come invade in the forest if fair fights arnet real enough for you big grin
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm

Lol dancash XD
    Yeah, I definitely never claimed to hold any power above the other members. I merely picked up the role as the organizer and assistant because I live with Hollow and it makes it really easy. So sorry if anyone had the idea that I was of some higher status.
    But Samurai: I understand what you're saying about talking to people in person being different. Obviously that is somewhat true, but I am uncomfortable with some other things you've said. For instance, I feel that it is disrespectful to even say "if I were the leader".
    I don't believe that you're not a nice person, it's just that I think you're young and don't have quite a good filter yet. Trust me, I know plenty people older than you that still don't, so I'll try not to hold it against you winking
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:46 pm

If I was the Leader: I dont think this covenant would be around still, Good job Grizzly.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:07 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:Lol dancash XD
    Yeah, I definitely never claimed to hold any power above the other members. I merely picked up the role as the organizer and assistant because I live with Hollow and it makes it really easy. So sorry if anyone had the idea that I was of some higher status.
    But Samurai: I understand what you're saying about talking to people in person being different. Obviously that is somewhat true, but I am uncomfortable with some other things you've said. For instance, I feel that it is disrespectful to even say "if I were the leader".
    I don't believe that you're not a nice person, it's just that I think you're young and don't have quite a good filter yet. Trust me, I know plenty people older than you that still don't, so I'll try not to hold it against you winking

Okay. Thanx, and. I don't look at "leader" as people with power over others or high status, I look at the person who does what's best for their subordinates as the leader, and someone who guides others. So I thought both you and hollow were "leaders" since you both did that, so sorry for the misunderstanding between your meaning and my meaning.

And "if I were the leader" was an expression of kindness,. Such as " if I were the director, id pick you for the main role". Its not trying to question the judgement of the actual director, its just being nice, a compliment. I hope that makes sense lol
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Samurai. I saw diana flirting with you earlier and chuckled. Your reaction was rathr amusing xD Sooo.... anyone in this thread wanna pick up their fighting trousers? 'Cause I dislike your tweed sirs!
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:32 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Samurai. I saw diana flirting with you earlier and chuckled. Your reaction was rathr amusing xD Sooo.... anyone in this thread wanna pick up their fighting trousers? 'Cause I dislike your tweed sirs!

When, where, and why?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Monday, Moonpit and Midday. Why? Jovial PvP.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Midday?

Edit: Oh and sl?
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:53 pm

Wait where was this flirting, I like to see this kind of stuff, for some reason I find it hilarious.

For an event, I'm holding a post exam rave in the PW or in Anor Londo the rules etc. are in a forum post, but I might not hold it since it hasn't got much interest. If someone wants to take it over (you probably could host it better than me, because I'm not very good at organising).

Also, we really need some Europe central events, all you guys seem to be American, and I can't stay up till stupid o clock. I could host a Europe central event for this covenant, but hell, I can't organise anything for hell.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:00 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Samurai. I saw diana flirting with you earlier and chuckled. Your reaction was rathr amusing xD Sooo.... anyone in this thread wanna pick up their fighting trousers? 'Cause I dislike your tweed sirs!

I thought you were on PS3.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:03 pm

PS3....Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 7 2707236321
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Oh bollocks. My apologies etcetera, etcetera yours sincerely Amos.
    IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow

Post by IveGoneHollow Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote:Wait where was this flirting, I like to see this kind of stuff, for some reason I find it hilarious.

For an event, I'm holding a post exam rave in the PW or in Anor Londo the rules etc. are in a forum post, but I might not hold it since it hasn't got much interest. If someone wants to take it over (you probably could host it better than me, because I'm not very good at organising).

Also, we really need some Europe central events, all you guys seem to be American, and I can't stay up till stupid o clock. I could host a Europe central event for this covenant, but hell, I can't organize anything for hell.
    On that note, we are trying to pick up European players so that when we have fight clubs we can also have a European host for players in their time zone and have them try to match up more often so that they have high quality fights.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:49 pm

Hey we got some footage uploaded of the last fight club. It's my first video ever so bear with me please lol happy
    Neowraiths Crystal Cave fight club
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:19 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:Hey we got some footage uploaded of the last fight club. It's my first video ever so bear with me please lol happy

Awesome vid for some awesome fights.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:55 pm

The Letter X wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:Hey we got some footage uploaded of the last fight club. It's my first video ever so bear with me please lol happy

Thanks ! I definitely want to keep recording our events big grin
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:32 pm

When is our next FC? some time this weekend right???
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:35 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:

Thanks ! I definitely want to keep recording our events big grin

By the way, the video is AWESOME!!! i love how the fights is misty so you know an awesome fight is taking place. Plus did anyone else notice the small wispers as well,sounds like they are saying " I've made a mistake, ive made a horrible..."? Very cool big grin

Last edited by Samurainova on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:39 pm

That was my first time hearing them; they caught me off guard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:14 pm