Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Latitoast
megaoptamas759
Alko117
User1
Rynn
Brokewilly
XuitusTheGreat
Darkfitch
Bucci420
mattat01
il_MAL1GNO
Cboxhero
ZikoLogiKa NL
IveGoneHollow
BeeSeaEss
dancash1808
Knight Loltrec
hageshisa
Samurainova
Hydreigon11
TehInfamousAmos
Saturday-Saint
Lord of Ash
tinypantha
Soris Ice Goldwing
The Letter X
30 posters

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 8 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Post by IveGoneHollow Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:45 pm

The whispers happen throughout the entire game. Turn your game up very loud while standing and you can hear whispering and heavy breathing. I'm still editing my footage guys. I have 4 hours of footage from that fight club so it's causing me a lot of stress, HAHA. Anyway, we can't do a fight club THIS weekend because tomorrow is grizzly's birthday and I have a lot of college work to deal with. Next weekend maybe we can have a small Tourney or something. We will see!! I just want everyone to make it there also! Tell me what you guys think and I'll be working on my fight club vid this week!
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 8 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:55 pm

Samurainova wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    The Letter X wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:Hey we got some footage uploaded of the last fight club. It's my first video ever so bear with me please lol :)
    Neowraiths Crystal Cave fight club

Awesome vid for some awesome fights.

Thanks ! I definitely want to keep recording our events :D

By the way, the video is AWESOME!!! i love how the fights is misty so you know an awesome fight is taking place. Plus did anyone else notice the small wispers as well,sounds like they are saying " I've made a mistake, ive made a horrible..."? Very cool :D

Dude what the ? At first I thought you were just talking about the normal whispy sounds in the ambience but I went back and listened to the video again. NEVER realized there were whispers that actually said weird **** ! My mind is blown right now. How could I not know that lol XD
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:00 pm

IveGoneHollow wrote:The whispers happen throughout the entire game. Turn your game up very loud while standing and you can hear whispering and heavy breathing. I'm still editing my footage guys. I have 4 hours of footage from that fight club so it's causing me a lot of stress, HAHA. Anyway, we can't do a fight club THIS weekend because tomorrow is grizzly's birthday and I have a lot of college work to deal with. Next weekend maybe we can have a small Tourney or something. We will see!! I just want everyone to make it there also! Tell me what you guys think and I'll be working on my fight club vid this week!

Are you planning to upload all of that?

I'll try my best to make it, I like the idea if a tourney.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:06 pm

A tourny sounds great! Sorry for my absence, with my father for the weekend and got the xbox set up. Also all EST nighters for me!
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 8 Empty Neowraiths lore

Post by Samurainova Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:26 pm

You know, i noticed a lot of other clans have lore stories...so in order to compete i personally made one for the clan happy so here it goes:

In a kingdom long long ago, their was a beuatiful princess, the most beuatiful of her time. It is said that her fairness and honor, was unparalleled in all the land. However, the evil ruler, GANKUS HACKPANCKUS, despised the princess and her ways. One day, like any other, Gankus Hackpanckus ammassed his forces to take over the princess's kingdom. The Princess and her people fought valiantly, but were no match for the level of hacking and ganking displayed by Gankus Hackpanckus's forces. Since defeat wasn't enough, the evil ruler cast a curse upon the princess, to display his unfathomable power over the land.

The Princess, cast away from her kingdom into the wild, struggled to survive, and eventually came to the kingdom of Lordran. On the brink of death, a valiant warrior saved the princess from certain starvation. The warrior instantly fell in love with the Princess. However, legend has it that her junk was so grizzly from the curse, that those who gazed upon it experienced instant hollowication. The warrior, infatuated with the princess accepted the burden of such a curse out of sheer love, and thus experienced ETERNAL HOLLOWFICATION.

The two lovers, shunned from society for their hideousness went into the wild to live together. The princess swore to avenge her kingdom and do WATEVER it took to make sure Gankus Hackpanckus would pay for what he has done. However, the warrior, being the kind-hearted man he is, knew that doing so would only bring more suffering and pain. So together, the two lovers traveled the lands spreading honor and fairness throughout the kingdom, and eventually ammassed a force matched by none other . These fine warriors were said to have a fighting style so funky, just like NE-YO, that the group was eventually called the NEOWRAITHS!!!!

The two lovers would eventually become known to be GrizzlyJunkz( Due to her Grizzly Junk) and IveGoneHollow ( Because well...he suffers from eternal hollowfication). Duel by duel and one by one the Neowraiths would cut down all the evil gankers and hackers, and spread the honor and fairness of 1v1 duels throughout the land. And one day, they would take back the kingdom and defeat the evil GANKUS HACKPANCKUS, AND SPREAD FAIRNESS AND LOVE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD!!!!
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:52 pm

That..is...awesome. LOL
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:00 am

Samurainova wrote:You know, i noticed a lot of other clans have lore stories...so in order to compete i personally made one for the clan happy so here it goes:

In a kingdom long long ago, their was a beuatiful princess, the most beuatiful of her time. It is said that her fairness and honor, was unparalleled in all the land. However, the evil ruler, GANKUS HACKPANCKUS, despised the princess and her ways. One day, like any other, Gankus Hackpanckus ammassed his forces to take over the princess's kingdom. The Princess and her people fought valiantly, but were no match for the level of hacking and ganking displayed by Gankus Hackpanckus's forces. Since defeat wasn't enough, the evil ruler cast a curse upon the princess, to display his unfathomable power over the land.

The Princess, cast away from her kingdom into the wild, struggled to survive, and eventually came to the kingdom of Lordran. On the brink of death, a valiant warrior saved the princess from certain starvation. The warrior instantly fell in love with the Princess. However, legend has it that her junk was so grizzly from the curse, that those who gazed upon it experienced instant hollowication. The warrior, infatuated with the princess accepted the burden of such a curse out of sheer love, and thus experienced ETERNAL HOLLOWFICATION.

The two lovers, shunned from society for their hideousness went into the wild to live together. The princess swore to avenge her kingdom and do WATEVER it took to make sure Gankus Hackpanckus would pay for what he has done. However, the warrior, being the kind-hearted man he is, knew that doing so would only bring more suffering and pain. So together, the two lovers traveled the lands spreading honor and fairness throughout the kingdom, and eventually ammassed a force matched by none other . These fine warriors were said to have a fighting style so funky, just like NE-YO, that the group was eventually called the NEOWRAITHS!!!!

The two lovers would eventually become known to be GrizzlyJunkz( Due to her Grizzly Junk) and IveGoneHollow ( Because well...he suffers from eternal hollowfication). Duel by duel and one by one the Neowraiths would cut down all the evil gankers and hackers, and spread the honor and fairness of 1v1 duels throughout the land. And one day, they would take back the kingdom and defeat the evil GANKUS HACKPANCKUS, AND SPREAD FAIRNESS AND LOVE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD!!!!

Are you fo reals! big grin
    IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow

Post by IveGoneHollow Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:20 am

Hey guys! Go check out some pvp videos I put up on YouTube and tell me how you like them! I'm putting up another video today of random hosting and invasion fights I've experienced recently!! Youtube.com/IveGoneHollow !!
    Like. Comment. and Subscribe. (It would help me a lot guys! Thanks!)

P.S. Tourney coming up soon so be ready !! Announcements coming soon! Questions and suggestions are welcome.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:53 am

IveGoneHollow wrote:Hey guys! Go check out some pvp videos I put up on YouTube and tell me how you like them! I'm putting up another video today of random hosting and invasion fights I've experienced recently!! Youtube.com/IveGoneHollow !!

P.S. Tourney coming up soon so be ready !! Announcements coming soon! Questions and suggestions are welcome.

Im glad you didnt put screamo or dubstep in your vids. But if you want honest suggestions, make sure you show yourself losing every now and then. It allows viewers to share the anxiety of battle with you to an extent. If viewers know you only post vids of you winning it's not as heart racing knowing you'll win in the end.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:42 pm

Samurainova wrote:
    IveGoneHollow wrote:Hey guys! Go check out some pvp videos I put up on YouTube and tell me how you like them! I'm putting up another video today of random hosting and invasion fights I've experienced recently!! Youtube.com/IveGoneHollow !!

Im glad you didnt put screamo or dubstep in your vids. But if you want honest suggestions, make sure you show yourself losing every now and then. It allows viewers to share the anxiety of battle with you to an extent. If viewers know you only post vids of you winning it's not as heart racing knowing you'll win in the end.

He already had the idea to make a stupid death montage, because everyone dies in stupid ways sometimes :) But also, in the LeftoverPie2 duels he dies a few times I think. He basically used all of their fights from two sessions.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Awesome, I just ment mix in some deaths in your invasion montages. It makes people sit on the edge of their seat. A death montage is ,also good too, I'm surprised no one has done a one hundred ways to die in dark souls yet...lol also keep using good music, I've tried watching some people vids and have been VERY annoyed by some dubstep and screamo. The ganker take down with force was also quite epic! I always thought he used it to bait me in battle but to see it used in such a manor was quite intigueing. Good vids overall happy
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Samurainova wrote:Awesome, I just ment mix in some deaths in your invasion montages. It makes people sit on the edge of their seat. A death montage is ,also good too, I'm surprised no one has done a one hundred ways to die in dark souls yet...lol also keep using good music, I've tried watching some people vids and have been VERY annoyed by some dubstep and screamo. The ganker take down with force was also quite epic! I always thought he used it to bait me in battle but to see it used in such a manor was quite intigueing. Good vids overall :)

As for the random invasion video, there was like no deaths that I saw happen so I guess that's why there's none in there XP
    IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow

Post by IveGoneHollow Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Samurainova wrote:Awesome, I just ment mix in some deaths in your invasion montages. It makes people sit on the edge of their seat. A death montage is ,also good too, I'm surprised no one has done a one hundred ways to die in dark souls yet...lol also keep using good music, I've tried watching some people vids and have been VERY annoyed by some dubstep and screamo. The ganker take down with force was also quite epic! I always thought he used it to bait me in battle but to see it used in such a manor was quite intigueing. Good vids overall happy
    You should comment and like them ! I'm trying to get a good youtube going for when Dark Souls 2 comes out. I'll probly be streaming and making vids quite a bit around that time!.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:40 pm

Just out of curiosity why isn't your little bro in any neowraitth FCs?
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Oh and everyone, we're going to be talking about our plans for a Neowraith (partially open) tourney to be held hopefully this weekend if it works out. Tell us your ideas, questions, thoughts, hopes, and dreams ! Thanks <3
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:46 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:Oh and everyone, we're going to be talking about our plans for a Neowraith (partially open) tourney to be held hopefully this weekend if it works out. Tell us your ideas, questions, thoughts, hopes, and dreams ! Thanks <3

Hopes and dreams? Lol
    IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow

Post by IveGoneHollow Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Samurainova wrote:Just out of curiosity why isn't your little bro in any neowraith FCs?
    He's trying to get back into the game and he needs a new build for the fight clubs. He messed up his stats on his pvp character so we're working on that XD. I also told him I won't put his YouTube up on the front page unless he starts making DkS vids soon lol.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:04 pm

Samurainova wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:Oh and everyone, we're going to be talking about our plans for a Neowraith (partially open) tourney to be held hopefully this weekend if it works out. Tell us your ideas, questions, thoughts, hopes, and dreams ! Thanks <3

Hopes and dreams? Lol

Yep, I wanna know !
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:15 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:

Hopes and dreams? Lol

Yep, I wanna know !

Ummm I hope that the dark souls community can learn to coexist as a whole, rather than constantly argue and debate within what is already a relatively small and diverse fanbase, and I dream that one day i ll be able to get on xbox without getting a message about one of my friends quitting dark souls because of the scurge that plague the pvp realm. happy
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Samurainova wrote:
    GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:

Hopes and dreams? Lol

Yep, I wanna know !

Ummm I hope that the dark souls community can learn to coexist as a whole, rather than constantly argue and debate within what is already a relatively small and diverse fanbase, and I dream that one day i ll be able to get on xbox without getting a message about one of my friends quitting dark souls because of the scurge that plague the pvp realm. happy

Well put my friend Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 8 3510096238I am just happy that we at least have the Neowraiths and that we all get along really well.
    IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow

Post by IveGoneHollow Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:59 pm

Thanks! Whoever keeps putting my rep down for no reason once a day, you're so nice Look Skyward
    A bunch of children, I swear.....
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Well you do have a lot of kills behind you and you are a force to reckon with. Though lets be reasonable people dont -rep for dumb reasons.
    IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow

Post by IveGoneHollow Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Well you do have a lot of kills behind you and you are a force to reckon with. Though lets be reasonable people dont -rep for dumb reasons.
    I hardly ever post here hence my low number of posts.------------------------------------------------------------>
    and on top of that, people do rate others down for no reason, it's called trolling and it happens to me all day. Not trying to sound sarcastic by the way it's just the way I type. I've been rated back down to 1 rep like 4 times now without even posting on here... it's getting quite obnoxious. I'll admit though it is quite flattering to get so much negative attention for no apparent reason. 8) (Joke)
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:25 pm

I feel your pain hollow I feel your pain. Someone tried to do it to me too but it didn't work! Nice guy wins trolls lose, but whoever it is has it out for hollow since he never posts anywhere, and probaly the neowraiths -_- best thing you can do is ignore it and it'll probaly just go away. Did for me, same should happen to you happy
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:19 pm

My guess is that someone has been killed by Hollow many times over in-game and can't get over it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:51 am