Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
Latitoast
megaoptamas759
Alko117
User1
Rynn
Brokewilly
XuitusTheGreat
Darkfitch
Bucci420
mattat01
il_MAL1GNO
Cboxhero
ZikoLogiKa NL
IveGoneHollow
BeeSeaEss
dancash1808
Knight Loltrec
hageshisa
Samurainova
Hydreigon11
TehInfamousAmos
Saturday-Saint
Lord of Ash
tinypantha
Soris Ice Goldwing
The Letter X
30 posters

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 12 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Post by Samurainova Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Just so you guys know, I think I decided to go with a halberd as my alternate instead. I hope that okay
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 12 Empty Re: Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox]

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:02 pm

Samurainova wrote:Just so you guys know, I think I decided to go with a halberd as my alternate instead. I hope that okay

Your weps are up to you, that's fine :) I'm super excited by the way !
    IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow

Post by IveGoneHollow Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:54 pm

Samurainova wrote:Just so you guys know, I think I decided to go with a halberd as my alternate instead. I hope that okay
    Hope you're excited! it's gonna be awesome!
    Cboxhero
    Cboxhero

Post by Cboxhero Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:01 am

Good job everyone that was in the tourney!

It was awesome to be your last fight hidden!
    IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow

Post by IveGoneHollow Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:29 am

Sorry about you connection Samurai... that was annoying I wish you would have finished. We will all get title changes in the next day or so though
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:57 am

Really wish I could have made this. Next time I suppose.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 12 3207319737Congrats to XxBROSNANxX who won the tourney ! Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 12 3207319737Him and everyone else who fought will get new titles in a day or so.
    Everyone did great, and those of you who participated thanks so much for being a part of it ! It was a blast ! Some seriously crazy matches and highlights will be up on Ive Gone Hollow's YouTube channel soon !
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:26 pm

Thanks to the hosts and participants in the tourney! It was a lot of fun! Can't wait to see vids! Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 12 639795459
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:14 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 12 3207319737Congrats to XxBROSNANxX who won the tourney ! Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 12 3207319737Him and everyone else who fought will get new titles in a day or so.
    Everyone did great, and those of you who participated thanks so much for being a part of it ! It was a blast ! Some seriously crazy matches and highlights will be up on Ive Gone Hollow's YouTube channel soon !

Wait, wha? We all get new titles?
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:30 am

IveGoneHollow wrote:Sorry about you connection Samurai... that was annoying I wish you would have finished. We will all get title changes in the next day or so though

Are you going to call me disconnecton? Lol
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Samurainova wrote:
    IveGoneHollow wrote:Sorry about you connection Samurai... that was annoying I wish you would have finished. We will all get title changes in the next day or so though

That was actually my first thought ! XD haha no, no jokes. We have yours made up already and I think you'll like it. Just working on everyone else's. Dunno if you all want your titles changed though, and I mean just the people that fought in the tourney... ? You can let us know. I'm sure Hollow will make sure you like the name before forcing it upon you :)
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:43 pm

GrizzlyJunkz wrote:
    Samurainova wrote:

That was actually my first thought ! XD haha no, no jokes. We have yours made up already and I think you'll like it. Just working on everyone else's. Dunno if you all want your titles changed though, and I mean just the people that fought in the tourney... ? You can let us know. I'm sure Hollow will make sure you like the name before forcing it upon you happy

Is my title the swaggin dragon?
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:09 pm

You guys can think of a title for me, and i'll see if i like it. 8)
    Bucci420
    Bucci420

Post by Bucci420 Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:23 pm

hope i get a title and any one know how to change ur username i cant figure it out lol :} i wanna make it lordrna saint
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:31 pm

iIm not really sure you can, you might want to shoot one of the authors or moderators a msg happy
    IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow

Post by IveGoneHollow Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:27 pm

Hey guys! Sorry it's taking so long to get these videos done. Making 8 videos is not an easy task. I should be done this afternoon then the uploading will commence. Also, anyone eliminated in first round will not get personal videos because they are in other peoples first round videos. Enjoy, and if you want to know which vid you are in just look at the tournament tree at Challonge.com/ivegonehollow1
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:34 pm

IveGoneHollow wrote:Hey guys! Sorry it's taking so long to get these videos done. Making 8 videos is not an easy task. I should be done this afternoon then the uploading will commence. Also, anyone eliminated in first round will not get personal videos because they are in other peoples first round videos. Enjoy, and if you want to know which vid you are in just look at the tournament tree at Challonge.com/ivegonehollow1

Thanks for hosting this Hollow!! Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 12 3207319737

Is it something you would do again? or on a regular basis?
    IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow

Post by IveGoneHollow Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:58 am

Phoenix Rising wrote:
    IveGoneHollow wrote:Hey guys! Sorry it's taking so long to get these videos done. Making 8 videos is not an easy task. I should be done this afternoon then the uploading will commence. Also, anyone eliminated in first round will not get personal videos because they are in other peoples first round videos. Enjoy, and if you want to know which vid you are in just look at the tournament tree at Challonge.com/ivegonehollow1

Thanks for hosting this Hollow!! Neowraiths - Members and Guidelines [Xbox] - Page 12 3207319737

Is it something you would do again? or on a regular basis?
    This is something I would absolutely consider doing again, maybe even soon. Also, the videos are up! Leave some comments for you fellow teammates and clan members.
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:22 am

Who channel is the videos on? I looked at all of them and didn't see them :/
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Samurainova wrote:Who channel is the videos on? I looked at all of them and didn't see them :/

The tournament videos are on Hollow's channel. He made a playlist for them, so check his playlists
    IveGoneHollow
    IveGoneHollow

Post by IveGoneHollow Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:39 am

Samurainova wrote:Who channel is the videos on? I looked at all of them and didn't see them :/
    i'm sad that we don't footage of you to put up :c. come to the next fight club and we'll get this connection issue figured out!
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Who wants to have a FC this weekend ?! Say, Saturday night ?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:08 pm

I'd like that.
    GrizzlyJunkz
    GrizzlyJunkz
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by GrizzlyJunkz Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:22 pm

The Letter X wrote:I'd like that.

Great ! It'll be at a new location too :)
    Samurainova
    Samurainova
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Samurainova Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:26 pm

What time?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:41 pm