Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+53
DemonOfFate
densetsushun
User1
Soris Ice Goldwing
nsane32
ResIsBestStat
JohnnyHarpoon
LunarFog
lonewolf
KrazykevS10
BeeSeaEss
Rifter7
swordiris
Slarg232
IIdoneus
NPCWhiteMage
Forum Pirate
Animaaal
Serious_Much
Hatsune Miku
WaLKA
Spurgun
EeAyEss
Henkyona
Ashran
twilightwarwolf
FinPeku
XachAttack
Digitalyzed
Carphil
SlakeMoth
vatar5
Overtly_Sadistic
GrinTwist
PlasticandRage
BIG TIME MASTER
Mr. Tart
User
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
reim0027
bunnywink
LordRevan
Darkson
Wade_Wilson
Ecko
berkut
Tolvo
dancash1808
skarekrow13
JoeBroski09
billy_bayonet
TehInfamousAmos
57 posters

The "let it out" thread.

DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The "let it out" thread. - Page 32 Empty Re: The "let it out" thread.

Post by DemonOfFate Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:12 am

Thanks guys, i suppose i'll start posting in here a little bit more, feels nice to get a load off my chest. It doesn't bother me to a huge extent where i'm depressed and stuff, but sometimes when i think about it kinda ruins my mood. And i hear what you are saying Skare, the smart kid isn't really considered the 'cool guy'.

But people have no problem coming to me and asking for help on a math problem, or asking me what i think the answer to question X is. No, never just talk to me to talk to me, that's why i like my teachers more, we discuss pretty much everything, from the news all the way to chemical reactions.

Now that's not to say i feel like i'm hated at my school, no i merely feel like i'm not welcomed by many students and only talk to me for their own motives. Luckily i've got a couple good friends there, and i mainly hang out with them when i'm not with teachers.

I don't really know why i connect better with adults, i used to be close with some of the kids on my street, but kinda got backstabbed in a way, but that's another story entirely. So i guess i matured faster than other kids, and as such i connect far better with young adults or older gentlemen.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:49 am

you know i have the same thing truth be told. ever since well i guess i started school ive never really been liked or "there" with people my age. But get me with an adult or a younger person and i get along famously for the most part as you always get those few people who arent who you get along with. And ive always been the smart kid though i didnt use to have people come to me for help even because i was so anit-social, like to the extent you see me but i had a barriar that no one but a select few could get through. Which ill admit didnt bother me because i had thought screw them for good and bad reasons. Now of course im a bit more open in general and can do some conversations its just been a long bumpy road to get to this point and taken awhile as i still am very careful on who i pick as acanidate to be an aquantance (give or take a friend).

I am genuinely happy though that you will be here more often as its nice to meet new people and talk to them. Though i apologize on how you may have seen me in my earlier posts but thats one of my reasons for being here as im sure you have your own. Nonetheless glad to meet ya XD
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:54 am

twilightwarwolf wrote:you know i have the same thing truth be told. ever since well i guess i started school ive never really been liked or "there" with people my age. But get me with an adult or a younger person and i get along famously for the most part as you always get those few people who arent who you get along with. And ive always been the smart kid though i didnt use to have people come to me for help even because i was so anit-social, like to the extent you see me but i had a barriar that no one but a select few could get through. Which ill admit didnt bother me because i had thought screw them for good and bad reasons. Now of course im a bit more open in general and can do some conversations its just been a long bumpy road to get to this point and taken awhile as i still am very careful on who i pick as acanidate to be an aquantance (give or take a friend).

I am genuinely happy though that you will be here more often as its nice to meet new people and talk to them. Though i apologize on how you may have seen me in my earlier posts but thats one of my reasons for being here as im sure you have your own. Nonetheless glad to meet ya XD

Same to you mate, lets just all try to help each other out to overcome whatever it is we're dealing with. And all i have to say regarding your post a little bit above is this mate.

You're a strong soul, i mean see how far you've come? Just keep on moving forward and feel free to talk to really any of us about anything. Keep it up mate, just know we all believe in ya.

Edit: Oh and feel free to add me on skype mate, if you ever want to talk. (xxStryderxx)

Last edited by DemonOfFate on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:55 am

Just wanted to point something out for everyone who's facing depression at some point. Don't deny an offer to talk with someone. Whoever it may be. Talking with someone else usually helps, and i've seen people just "appreciating" it, but never actually accepting it. Just throwing it out there. That's probably something i should do too.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:04 am

You talk to me and Pendant a bit, if that helps in any way. I'm not sure though.
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:22 am

To anyone facing any hardship, particularly self esteem issues: See yourself as the person you want to be.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:30 am

It's not that easy. The person i want to be is a musician that donates 90% of the money he gets and visits poor children etc. It's not all that easy. silly
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:32 am

Musician..
    I've got some sort of that quality.
    I donate to 3 charities weekly.
    Do you even be nice.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:43 am

I donate the maximum amount possible per month to WWF to save tigers. That's about 1/2 of what i get a month.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:48 am

Aww.
    That's nice. happy
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:51 am

I got the urge to kill every one around me
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:58 am

Go do that then. silly
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:06 am

I'm not really sure if i'm suppose to take that seriously or not(blame Para for that) but if you are serious, try expressing your feelings and get whatever has you wanting to kill everyone around you out of your system.
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:09 am

Don't judge me!
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:35 am

Mr. Tart wrote:It's not that easy. The person i want to be is a musician that donates 90% of the money he gets and visits poor children etc. It's not all that easy. silly
    If you wanna be a musician that donates 90% of your money, go for it, definitely! But I'm talking about the kind of things like the emotional aspects of life, or where you wanna be with regards to mental health. If you wanna be a happy person, or someone who's no longer bothered by what others say, start seeing yourself as such and things start looking up.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:53 am

I know, but that ideal dream kinda belongs there. silly
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:55 am

Hey, Tart!
    Do what I did, put hearts in your name!
    densetsushun
    densetsushun
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by densetsushun Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:59 am

Mr. Tart wrote:I know, but that ideal dream kinda belongs there. silly
    Hey, if it's what you want then you should go for it! I think seeing yourself that way can help too, and you're already donating as much as you can to WWF.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:00 am

let me rephrase my earlier statement I have the uncontrollable urge to destroy all evil around me or most humans
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:15 am

EVIL! EVIIIIL!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:48 am

what do you define as evil? i myself want to kill everyonre for different reason but evil is one based ones veiwpoint.
    Animaaal
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Animaaal Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Doesn't the awesomeness of us helping each other in this thread, contradict that all people are evil?

Don't kill me please, Dark Souls 2 comes out soon....wait until after that k? jj lol
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:42 pm

nsane32 wrote:let me rephrase my earlier statement I have the uncontrollable urge to destroy all evil around me or most humans
    Art thou Minsc?
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:06 pm

*sign* The week just started and already the rest of it looks depressing. I really need to vent so here goes. I'm not changing to cyan for this.

I hate my mother's parents....no I hate her entire family, every single person but her. Her sisters, her parents, my cousins and in time I'll hate my oldest cousins children as well. They're parasites my mom and I are stuck with since the divorce. It doesn't help that they all hated my mom since she could talk. They always cause some ******** to screw her and me by extent over. Her sisters are jealous ugly, rude people who hate my mom because she is the only one who looks beautiful at her age. Her parents don't like her for the same reason and because they blame her for coming first class to the U.S.A. from Colombia before it became what it is like now, and they treat her like a damn slave when I'm not around. The only stand her because of me. They love me, but I lie that I love them.

They are all attention whores. Always creating scenes in public and competing for it. If one of them is sick, one of them will fake a something serious. My grandfather is a damn pervert. I will never show a girl I like to him because he will try to look at her breast. He takes things and either throws them away or hides it. Me and my mom don't have dinner for the next three days because he purposely hide the pork chops which are now bad. The biggest sting was this: He throw out the letter requiring to renew the license and registration of my mom's car so today guess what? She got ticketed for driving a expired car which is a $200 U.S.D. fine! So now she has to pay that, plus the storage bill, figure out what we'll eat for this week, the phone bill and pay gas. We had a $300 deposit but now thanks to him we have practically nothing in the bank.

She is breaking from this. It has been three years and while the divorce stuff is mostly done, we still are stuck here. And my dad still has not an address change and the court is still going on about the foreclosed house. She told me if I was not here she would have killed herself. I am literally all she has left now. As strong as I am to take this and comfort her it hurts.

I'll be glad when the month is over and for the first time in two months get the full alimony check from my father. Bastard had been using part of it as payment for when I had my wisdom teeth pulled out.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Soris...

I'm so sorry dude. The "let it out" thread. - Page 32 3510096238 I have family issues too but even mentioning them would be an insult that stuff is downright cruel.

Also, you might actually have legal grounds to do something re: the letter thing. Tampering with mail is a federal offense.

Truly, my heart weeps for you and yours. And this on your birthday week to boot. The "let it out" thread. - Page 32 2951823997

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:02 pm