Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Seignar
Strudul
RevolverSnake
CaligoIllioneus
greeneless
butternut86
Rarayn
PlasticandRage
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
JoeBroski09
14 posters

Bed of Chaos just kicked my butt, along with other bosses..

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Bed of Chaos just kicked my butt, along with other bosses.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bed of Chaos just kicked my butt, along with other bosses..

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:28 am

I don't like how BoC is such a luck boss. It's all about if you'll be lucky enough, really. Yeah, there's timing, but a lot of time, something random will happen, and you're just like "crap!" and you instantly die. No forgiveness, even though there's no close bonfire. Bleh.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Bed of Chaos just kicked my butt, along with other bosses.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bed of Chaos just kicked my butt, along with other bosses..

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:42 am

i find the centipede demon more annoying, the fire sage can get caught on the branches in the room and then becomes helpless against ranged attacks, he's even poisonable and toxicable, just pull him around until he gets stuck and you're home free even at lvl 10 on ng++ (probably more +'s to but i havent bothered to test), the centipede while not being very tanky has some annoying jump attacks and you usually have to sacrifice a ring slot to fight him, as for boc... i usually go do stuff else where that uses up excess huamity and souls and then just toss myself at it repeatedly till i win.
    woul'dve prefered if boc attacked you throughout izalith (via root tentacles) and then the final sequence had the core bug be tougher and only vunerable for a few seconds with none of the pit fall nonsense, i.e an actual fight where you had to break multiples of the glowing branches to make boc spit up its core... or something...
    argotthar
    argotthar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by argotthar Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:26 am

Kalameet... tail... I got killed around 70 times to get the sword at NG++.
    Positive thing is that now I know every damn move he may do even before he realizes he's gonna do it big grin

As an advice, only wait for flying attack following tail smash. As soon as you side roll away to avoid attack, immediately roll back where you were and he will do tail smash (tank it then 2h tail) otherwise he will do sweep attack.

Now I just need someone to help me transfer this sword to the char that can actually wield it big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:58 am