BOSSES!!!!!!!

Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

BOSSES!!!!!!!

Post by Rin on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:07 pm

So... Just to start i realy like katanas in the game and in real life.
    I was sad when i found out thers no Dragon Katana so
    i was thinking a bit and made a boss that would give me that weapon
    and would fit the lore. The boss would be in a big room behind the
    everlasting in the ash lake, he would be bout the same size as the gaints in londo
    but he would be completly invisible and rather fast and you would only see hes
    katanas flying in the air. The sword would be made of a dragon bone/tooth would
    requier 50 dex and would be realy fast.

So hears the thing if you could design a boss what would it be??!!
    were would it be??!! and what goodies would be made from hes soul??!!
    Ta ta!

Town Crier
    Town Crier

Re: BOSSES!!!!!!!

Post by Tolvo on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Alright, this is going to be a bit of a creepy one, as it is actually based off a series of reoccurring dreams I have that haunt me constantly.

Basically, this would be a boss hidden in the Ash Lake inside of one of the Arch trees. You would enter an area and be met with great growth, as well as full of poisonous water. So note, this entire fight you are being poisoned and are slowed without the Iron Ring. First of all, you would find yourself in a very surrealist maze where walls peel away, enemies with broken joints, reverse limbs, gutted bodies, and voices reminiscient of people being tortured fill the area. Many would use grapple attacks and either force a limb down your throat, press their face upon yours and scream damaging you, or attempt to pull your head so far it would break your spine. Most would have low health, but infinitely respawn as well as come in decent numbers. Eventually you'd start fighting enemies who are black spirits that wander through the maze, wield heavy weapons, shields, and are slow moving. It would be best to avoid them, and they would make a pulsing sound so you knew if one was near. Eventually you'd reach an area where there would be many hollows praying and crying, some bodies dead with weapons on them hinting that they killed themselves. At the end you'd find a being that claims it was once a factor in the world, but now stays down here hidden and alone. That it believed once that it could make an impact but now that it merely gives a warning to those who come to it. It states it is the predecessor of all who are to come, and that whoever seeks it shall replace it. You can actually leave the room now, and nearby will be a body with a Pendant on it. You won't be allowed to reenter this boss area and will get an achievement/trophy called, "Dissension."

If you kill the creature which has no health, you will actually get an ending to the game, it will fade away and scream as words of thanks float about the room. Your character will burst into flames similar to at the kiln, and fall to the ground before turning to ash. At which point you will get a first person view from the spot where the creature had previously been, you now waiting for the next to come. You would get an achievement/Trophy called, "Distant Memories."

Not sure why, but I'd love to see that in game.
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:27 pm

lol weird derams :shock: i would but the boss in the far end of BT though

Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:33 pm

Wow Tolvo, I fear for you if your dreams are this tormented and weird.

On a seperate note, I was going to mention a couple of bosses I wished they'd included, which I thought out in great detail, and even made artwork of. I won't bother just yet though, as I've had a couple of drinks and would prefer to spell most of my words correctly. One day I'll post the massive paragraphs that are my bosses. They're like Tolvos, aka very distant and meaningful, instead of big and evil. They should haunt you and make you think, kind of like Maiden Astrea...

Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Yeah, there's a reason I tend not to sleep, I'm a bit afraid to sometimes.
    Akatik
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Akatik on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:40 pm

I would've liked to have seen more 1v1 "Gwyn" type fights.

But without the easy way of getting through it.

Insomniac

Post by Rin on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

lol just dont use the easy ways when fighting gwin :|

Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:15 pm

I would have loved to see a fight on a lake where the boss is some sort of large sea creature.

It could begin on a raft or boat of some sort that eventually gets shattered so you must rely upon moving from broken piece to broken piece while the boss continually submerges itself and then breaches at different spot.

And further from that if you could use magic such as white dragon breath to create platforms across the water for a short time while moving from piece to piece, or Twop allow you to walk on the water.

Seems like an intriguing idea to me.

Positive votes received : 80
    Negative votes received : 74
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:53 pm

in flooded new londo? or an area near it as the water has to go somewhere^^

as for my wished for boss...
    a mechanical monstrosity powered by a captured undeads forever beating heart and occult magic. this thing would be a beast of wood, leather, gears and incantations driven by a ravenous desire to consume the undead and increase its source of energy. the undead that initially gave it life will have a special soul that can be made into a wooden straight sword edged with rusted metal that drains health at 15 hp a hit and scales at b with str.

Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin on Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Buggy Virus wrote:I would have loved to see a fight on a lake where the boss is some sort of large sea creature.

It could begin on a raft or boat of some sort that eventually gets shattered so you must rely upon moving from broken piece to broken piece while the boss continually submerges itself and then breaches at different spot.

And further from that if you could use magic such as white dragon breath to create platforms across the water for a short time while moving from piece to piece, or Twop allow you to walk on the water.

Seems like an intriguing idea to me.

lol sounds like god of war l :|

Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:50 pm

I would like small shadowy creatures by the hundred. Think smurfs but made of obsidian, jet black and come from the crags of a lava filled crater. If unable to disburse them quickly they have a swarm attack the gnaws at your life. Targeting would be hell on Earth. It's soul would actually be hundreds of little souls, all of which are forged into jagged pieces of volcanic glass, combining to form a large straight sword of Aztec lore. If you know what I mean then the obvious side effect is bleed

Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Argetlam350 on Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:27 pm

I wouldn't mind having a boss that is similar to a boss like in Shadow of the Collossus. It would be beyond a passage behind the statue that is behind Frampt. It would lead pass a bunch of enemies of course, and it would end in a large chamber with which a large collossus like demon would be chained to a wall but breaks free from the old rusted chains. Then the combat might consist with hitting certain spots to weaken it so you could reach more vunerable parts of its body that would hurt its health.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:57 am