Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
GkMrBane
Hatsune Miku
WyrmHero
Spurgun
Soris Ice Goldwing
aceluby
Everynevers
Jester's Tears
Djem
callipygias
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Gazman0169
User
rogbini
skarekrow13
Rynn
Automancer
DoughGuy
Green__Eagle
Minorino
24 posters

Priscillas Butt is making me nervous.

Minorino
    Minorino
    Casual
    Casual

Priscillas Butt is making me nervous. Empty Priscillas Butt is making me nervous.

Post by Minorino Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:03 am

So, I´m trying to get the Knights Honor achievement, and I failed to cut Priscjillas tail in regular new game. Couldn´t do enough damage on first hit, then accidentally killed her with an unupgraded Bandit Knife trying to get her tail.

Pretty much done with NG+ now, only Priscilla remains, and I´m nervous. My plan is to combine Red Tearstone ring with Power Within and a +5 Black Knight Greataxe to hopefully do many damages to her butt. Hope it´s enough and that I don´t miss.

Anyone have any good ways to get her tail in NG+? Think my plan will work?
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Priscillas Butt is making me nervous. Empty Re: Priscillas Butt is making me nervous.

Post by Green__Eagle Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:11 am

You could summon a phantom to attack her tail numerous times before you attack. Then with one strong attack from you to start the fight, you should get the daggar.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Priscillas Butt is making me nervous. Empty Re: Priscillas Butt is making me nervous.

Post by DoughGuy Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:23 am

In order to make pris visible you need to stagger her. Grab the biggest weapon you can and hit her onceor twice. Lots of small hits will just kill her while she's invis. Try solo for a few times and HB out whenever she's on low hp. If you really can't get it summon a phantom (preferably a friend) and make sure they know you want the tail and not to kill her.

Finally you can always try trading for it.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:37 am

^ But in case you're worried, use throwing knives to track her. Here's my tactic, after she turns visible, use Fire Tempest or any storm pyromancy at her in point blank range. Always gets me the tail. =)
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:44 am

Off topic. But your post has made me smile more then anything all week.
    You get a +
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:38 am

I wanted a second dagger and did the Red Tearstone/power within combo and it worked one try. Only issue is if you miss you might do too much damage to try a second hit, meaning that your next try will need to use the aggro Priscilla tips.
    rogbini

Post by rogbini Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:01 am

I remember one-shotting the tail using Great Combustion with a fully upgraded pyro hand, Crown of Dusk, Bellowcrest Ring, but I don't remember if it was NG+ or beyond. You could even use Power Within and Red Tear Drop if you want really want to be sure it will work beyond NG. Using it as the first hit makes cutting the tail very easy, as you can position yourself very carefull in front of the tail before casting the spell.

Last edited by rogbini on Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:04 am

I once had Firebombs, that I sprayed on an NG+++ Priscilla... Would you be surprised, that I was trying to make her visible, but instead I killed her with them?

Ya... Tried to get the tail then. Didn't work. Aw well.

The Next NG, I added sunlight on the hammer, and smacked the crossbreed about three times. I removed aroundhalf the HP... Then I did a jump R2 Attack on the tail, with an R1 roll.

Success!
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:36 pm

@Minorino- I've found that the secret to getting her tail to drop is to keep an eye on her footsteps in the snow, and simply R1 attack at the area where her backside is most likely to be. For me it never fails, and I've a 100% success rate doing this. If you go in all guns blazing, you're more likely to kill her before the drop, and so patience is key.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:39 pm

Priscilla's butt makes me nervous too.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:19 pm

DoughGuy wrote:In order to make pris visible you need to stagger her. Grab the biggest weapon you can and hit her onceor twice. Lots of small hits will just kill her while she's invis. .
    Wtf? I don't know about the big weapon, but that's not at all true about the 'small hits.' I turn her visible every time by stringing together 5 or 6 hits with a Longsword or BSS or dagger or whatever; anything quick. In the higher +'s you can even use a fully upgraded one without worry of killing her, but in NG+ I'd probably do +5 or less (nothing that does bleed damage or anything though).
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:39 pm

The trick is, do not target her and do not attack towards her from her back. Attack from her side towards her back to make sure you only hit her tail.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:42 pm

NG+? Pffttt... If you think that's hard! TRY NG+5...AND CRY ON NG+6.
    Everynevers
    Everynevers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Everynevers Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Same thing happened to me on my first playthrough trying to get this for that achievement.

Like everyone has stated, try the free hit before she gets aggro (I've never gotten it from 1st hit yet - many playthroughs). When she's invisible I use any AoE Pyromancy to make her visible again. Aim for the tip seems to help more than the base.

If you are going for the dagger and you get her down to 1/2 life, Homeward Bone out. The risk of another playthrough is greater than just restarting from the bonfire.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:38 pm

Everynevers wrote:Same thing happened to me on my first playthrough trying to get this for that achievement.

Like everyone has stated, try the free hit before she gets aggro (I've never gotten it from 1st hit yet - many playthroughs). When she's invisible I use any AoE Pyromancy to make her visible again. Aim for the tip seems to help more than the base.

If you are going for the dagger and you get her down to 1/2 life, Homeward Bone out. The risk of another playthrough is greater than just restarting from the bonfire.

Quiting is better. You respawn right outside the Boss Fog. Still, if you're running low on Estus. HMB, works too.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Simplest way to do it is to get an unupgraded demon's spear or an unupgraded lightning spear. Attack w/ the lightning weapon to make her visible, then hack away at the tail. Rinse and repeat each time she goes invisible.
    rogbini

Post by rogbini Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:58 pm

aceluby wrote:Simplest way to do it is to get an unupgraded demon's spear or an unupgraded lightning spear. Attack w/ the lightning weapon to make her visible, then hack away at the tail. Rinse and repeat each time she goes invisible.

"Simplest way"? Having to "hack away" at the tail doesn't sound as simple using one great combustion with fully upgraded pyro hand, bellowcrest dragon ring, crown of dusk (and to be sure, power within). It falls at first hit, when she is not hostile and invisible.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:03 pm

My tactic: never go in with your strongest weapon and take the first hit where here tail is. I never got the tail that way and it nearly killed her. Try to preserve her health as best as you can and hit the tail with a vertical hit. Once you get the tail go all out. Strange thing for the xbox(not sure for the pc and psn) is that in the time gap of her going aggro, and her invisible animation you can lock on her and it points to where she is for a split second after, so you'll know where she is. I always use a fireball or great fireball since it makes her visible, and use a weak weapon.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:16 pm

rogbini wrote:
    aceluby wrote:Simplest way to do it is to get an unupgraded demon's spear or an unupgraded lightning spear. Attack w/ the lightning weapon to make her visible, then hack away at the tail. Rinse and repeat each time she goes invisible.

"Simplest way"? Having to "hack away" at the tail doesn't sound as simple using one great combustion with fully upgraded pyro hand, bellowcrest dragon ring, crown of dusk (and to be sure, power within). It falls at first hit, when she is not hostile and invisible.

Obviously I meant if she goes invisible
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:27 pm

You know, you can always just ask her for the dagger. Ever tried that, huh?

Killers, all y'all!. :bas:
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Ask her to cut of her own tail?
    I don't think she'd do that silly
    Would be better to just leave her alone.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:37 pm

Well, that's why I am a killer. lol
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Spurgun wrote:Ask her to cut of her own tail?
    I don't think she'd do that silly
    Would be better to just leave her alone.

Well, having draconic features have not helped her in life so far, maybe she would appreciate a chance to get rid of some of those features silly
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:00 pm

Djem the woman is a giant lifestealing anti-thesis of creation who(can't believe I'm saying this) is not bad looking, and stuck in a painting were only mindless hollows live. I don't think her removing her tail is what is in need of improvement. Now that sycthe is what she needs to get rid of, too threatening. Why am I talking about her looks?:|
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:02 pm

Because you are a furry, like the rest of them.

🤡

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:10 am