Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

AOE heal, opinions?

GTP_Zodicus
    Regular
    Regular

AOE heal, opinions? Empty AOE heal, opinions?

Post by GTP_Zodicus Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:08 pm

I think an AOE heal would be a good addition what do you guys think. Its use would be mainly for PVE coop, but it could have uses in the new arena?
    VinheimProfessor
    VinheimProfessor
    Addicted
    Addicted

AOE heal, opinions? Empty Re: AOE heal, opinions?

Post by VinheimProfessor Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Two already exist: Soothing Sunlight and Bountiful Sunlight. Princess Guard is basically the Covenant for Supporters/Healers.
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StockpileThomas Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:10 pm

GTP_Zodicus wrote:I think an AOE heal would be a good addition what do you guys think. Its use would be mainly for PVE coop, but it could have uses in the new arena?

Here ya go!
    http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Soothing+Sunlight

Proper Bow
    GTP_Zodicus
    Regular
    Regular

Post by GTP_Zodicus Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:28 am

well face palm me then lol, any idea how big the AOE is? I feel a new build comming happy
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:44 pm

GTP_Zodicus wrote:well face palm me then lol, any idea how big the AOE is? I feel a new build comming happy

Not too big to be honest, I would say it's range it's a bit more or less than Wrath of Gods. The cast animation is like a heal, but orange and adding a big orange explosion which puts the buff in your allies.

It requires 48 Faith, and the other version requires 38 but doesn't heal directly, instead it's like Replenishment but AOE.

Both miracles require you to be part of Princess Guard to use them. They are acquired from the two Elder Piscaca Sisters in Duke's Archives close to where you find Logan locked up.

They are cool miracles but the high requiriment makes them only useful (in terms of PvP builds and taking into account the build cap of 120/100) for builds of faith casters. You could make one that that's guided to other stats (like STR and END to use heavy equipment) too but would have to sacrifice some vitality.

The Ring of the Sun Princess augments healing by both miracles (direct healing in one and more healing per second in the other). This ring it's extremely useful in the Arena if you use Bountiful Sunlight because there are miracles resonance rings in the middle of the arena 24/7 which augment your miracle effects/damage, and the secondary effect of the ring I mentioned it's that it augments the power of miracle resonance rings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:47 pm