Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Ahhotep1
Emergence
Remoryu
User
hageshisa
The Once-Ler
roanispe
bunnywink
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
White Knight Wulf
WarriorOfBenOwnage
Demon Slayer
GrinTwist
DxV04
Rin
Federally
WyrmHero
FellipeMariano
Ghadis_God
IV_Mark_VI
ViralEnsign_
Christoph
Derpwraith
RANT
twilightwarwolf
Hoshizoku
Wilkinson3424
cloudyeki
dancash1808
Spurgun
DarkW17
reim0027
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
40 posters

The Darkstalkers (new thread)

GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

The Darkstalkers (new thread) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Darkstalkers (new thread)

Post by GrinTwist Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:30 pm

alright I've been practicing in the forest and have only won 2 duels against gankers so far today and after watching Spurgun's videos I need to get better before playing against any of you
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:31 pm

GrinTwist wrote:So, uh, I've been browsing around the covenants thread because I really haven't looked in here before and I was thinking about joining.

I'm somewhat of a mediocre player when it comes to PVP and have won only about 10 matches.

So I'm just here to ask if I should get a bit better before joining The Darkstalkers.

No sorry Billy only accepts the elite of dark souls...hahaha just kdding I'm sure he would love to have a new member...and we can spar any time to sharpen those skillz
    cheers

You can add me Glatts17 and we can spar anytime big grin
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:34 pm

GrinTwist wrote:alright I've been practicing in the forest and have only won 2 duels against gankers so far today and after watching Spurgun's videos I need to get better before playing against any of you

I'd say Im probably the least PvP skilled of the DS so practicing with me could help. I can teach the basic BS skills and some BS counters.... And from there all you really need to do is impress Billy.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:36 pm

^ alright thanks If you two don't mind I could send you requests on PSN when I get the time

Also is there a certain level cap for the Darkstalkers?
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:41 pm

We stick to 55, best level for invading and maintaining a competent build.
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by GrinTwist Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:49 pm

Alright thanks, better get started on a new build. big grin
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:00 am

Speaking as the newest member of the DS, I would learn to parry and counter bs before joining, those are really useful skills that you should know. That being said, we do have trainers to teach new recruits the ropes, so take up Glatts on his offer, he's a great player and I assume teacher if billy entrusted him with the trainer job.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:13 am

Don't use the forest to practice man. Way different type of PvP.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:45 am

reim0027 wrote:Don't use the forest to practice man. Way different type of PvP.

Yes the forest can be a very frusterating place to start...some of the games best gankers make it there home!

There is some exceptions but the burg is a good place to practice pvp...you will get some gankers and BS hornets fishers but you'll meet some cool guys also!

If your aim is darkwraithing tho getting some invasion expierence is a must!

As far as learning some counter skillz and parry practice ect....we can meet up for sure and Billy or Reim or any of us would be glad to help you out also!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:56 am

Anor Londo is a great place at SL 55.

Phantom Vit is low so you wil feel more rewarded when you OHKO two of the hosts phantoms as well as the +5 Lighting Weapon being the worst thing you can possibly face...unless you invade way high?

In anycase most enemies are around the SL 55-70 area so you arent likely to be too outclassed in terms of stats. Plus there are a variety of area to fight in from small halls to large courtyards and some really strong mobs you can fall back on.

My PSN is ViralEnsign_

Im also happy to be parried all day long in the name of practice.....especially the BS counter parry.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:00 am

Sure, just volunteer me to help. :evil:

J/K - hit me up if you want to practice.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:10 am

Also, please update the OP billy, I don't feel like my induction is official until I see my name up there. Correct me if I'm wrong, but after reading the ranking up requirements, should I already be Wraith rank? Seeing as I showed off counter bs to war and I blind parried you twice during tryouts?
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:35 am

hmmmmm i haave it ready by the way i want to test with a duel billy what you say bounce

Last edited by Demon Slayer on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:38 am

Ghadis_God wrote:Also, please update the OP billy, I don't feel like my induction is official until I see my name up there. Correct me if I'm wrong, but after reading the ranking up requirements, should I already be Wraith rank? Seeing as I showed off counter bs to war and I blind parried you twice during tryouts?

Added you now and Also gave you your two Ranks up, To further rank up you need to get Corruption
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:41 am

GrinTwist wrote:Alright thanks, better get started on a new build. big grin

Once you think your Good enough for a Tryout Please Let me know, Also as most people will tell you ya dont have to Beat me to impress me, So Yeah fighting with Reim Glatts or Viral will help you alot We also have traders, Once your in just hit us up and we shall supply you with whatever you need
    WarriorOfBenOwnage
    WarriorOfBenOwnage
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WarriorOfBenOwnage Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:50 am

Are there any plans to make a PC branch of the covenant? I could try on Xbox, but then I'd have to transfer a build over, and to be honest Dan scares me. Only faced him once and it was one of the shortest duels I've ever had. The tough part would be proving my worth, seeing as I have no recorder. . .
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:56 am

You would have to proove yourself to The XBL leader, which would be Dan.......
    WarriorOfBenOwnage
    WarriorOfBenOwnage
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WarriorOfBenOwnage Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:02 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:You would have to proove yourself to The XBL leader, which would be Dan.......

Yay, well, time to go make a 55 on Xbox. Wish me luck!

Edit: Stay tuned until I can get a good time to duel.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:13 pm

just hook up with dan he will give me his verdict on you,
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Lol I dont think I ever actually had a test duel.... in anycase if Glatts is ever around I would love to fight him!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:14 pm

twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:14 pm

so new person is xbox darn i was hoping i could help oh well hey billy just so ya know i beat wyrm once ^_^ and i was wondering when i could try out for a rsnk up as i can parry and when do i get to fight the dark lord?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:35 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Lol I dont think I ever actually had a test duel.... in anycase if Glatts is ever around I would love to fight him!

Ya Viral we have never fought that would be great...ill add you on psn and we can meet up in the moonpit for some duels. 8)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:42 pm

DarkW17 wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:Lol I dont think I ever actually had a test duel.... in anycase if Glatts is ever around I would love to fight him!

Ya Viral we have never fought that would be great...ill add you on psn and we can meet up in the moonpit for some duels. 8)

That would be really cool. I hear you are a total badass.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Well ben, I should be able to duel at some point this week. I'll do 3 sorta warmup matches and then best of 5 serious good for you?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 am