Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Ahhotep1
Emergence
Remoryu
User
hageshisa
The Once-Ler
roanispe
bunnywink
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
White Knight Wulf
WarriorOfBenOwnage
Demon Slayer
GrinTwist
DxV04
Rin
Federally
WyrmHero
FellipeMariano
Ghadis_God
IV_Mark_VI
ViralEnsign_
Christoph
Derpwraith
RANT
twilightwarwolf
Hoshizoku
Wilkinson3424
cloudyeki
dancash1808
Spurgun
DarkW17
reim0027
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
40 posters

The Darkstalkers (new thread)

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Darkstalkers (new thread) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Darkstalkers (new thread)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Keep status quo for now until you guys have had a proper time to talk it over.... its your cov to run so you guys get to make all the decisions.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Think of viral as the father watching over your shoulder. if you screw it up he wont be upset he will be... DISAPPOINTED!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:44 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Think of viral as the father watching over your shoulder. if you screw it up he wont be upset he will be... DISAPPOINTED!

Lol
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:53 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    billy_bayonet wrote:The Gravesworn have broken there alliance.....those fools no mercy!

Oh we did? I dont think thats the case.... unless Wolf or Wilks said so all it think they wanted to do was to GL in the Painted World as a bit of fun.

i may or may not be a co-leader as wulf is tryin to take over but i know for a fact i didnt say anything about breaking an aliance

No you did not War however by Wilks saying he would allie with the LH(our most hated enemys) you effectively severed your alliance with the DS and would be our enemys...ya know what I mean you can't be allies with both of us winking
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Also GS and DS should be allies you create BP's for us to have fun with while we terrorize the host with them!

We can invade you while your being teamed up by 2 sov's and slaughter 1 for you....become our enemys and you may soon become the victim of a 3V1 twisted
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:50 pm

I'm not saying that any elemental is better than the scaling, but that weapons that work the best as elementals are the ones with the highest AR to begin with. The Great Scythe only has a high ending AR because of scaling, its base AR is lower than the other polearms. But yeah, I'm not going to kill Prissy so I can get some LH invasions during the event.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Well, I like the elemental great scythe because of it's moveset.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:05 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:I'm not saying that any elemental is better than the scaling, but that weapons that work the best as elementals are the ones with the highest AR to begin with. The Great Scythe only has a high ending AR because of scaling, its base AR is lower than the other polearms. But yeah, I'm not going to kill Prissy so I can get some LH invasions during the event.

The best that work for elemental are those which have double scaling from Str and Dex, as you have to invest in 2 stats to get max AR. Elemental Halberd has 600 AR btw, super powerful. My Chaos Server too.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:I'm not saying that any elemental is better than the scaling, but that weapons that work the best as elementals are the ones with the highest AR to begin with. The Great Scythe only has a high ending AR because of scaling, its base AR is lower than the other polearms. But yeah, I'm not going to kill Prissy so I can get some LH invasions during the event.

Oh ya I agree with you for sure dude...the GS isn't the best choice to get max AR and is a poor choice to make elemental...but I am saying +15 with 40 dex or chaos +5 that 2H R2 does Massive dmg and its very easy to land if your good at the scythe....even tho say a Halbert is a better choice to make elemental and you will see a higher AR...you can't land a quick massive damage attack like the GS can!

I dunno maybe I am just GS biased...I love the Halbert tho lately I have been using it more!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Halberd running attack, epic although lesser to the great scythe.
    halberd r1 epic, better than the great scythe.
    halberd rolling attack better than the great scythe
    halberd r2 situational and kinda meh. great scythe has better.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:42 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Halberd running attack, epic although lesser to the great scythe.
    halberd r1 epic, better than the great scythe.
    halberd rolling attack better than the great scythe
    halberd r2 situational and kinda meh. great scythe has better.

Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes

Clearly you have used them both lots like me dan!

Notes halberts 1H R2 is great just as someone finishes a missed parry attempt...it always punishes them...I often roll and unlock then R2 2H'd and catch them trying to bs lol!

What I like is the GS/halbert/muras 1H jumping attacks they are not only lethal but make great setup parrys silly
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:46 pm

hey just want to put this out there me wulf n wilks are voting on tht now so we havent actually decieded to have an alliance yet but i will inform yall if we do as for now me wulf n wilks are sorting things out so dnt think we broken an alliance just yet n btw wulf is on ur side just thought ya might want to know. n billy when r we gonna get together so i can challenge ur dark lord class?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:52 pm

DarkW17 wrote:

Oh ya I agree with you for sure dude...the GS isn't the best choice to get max AR and is a poor choice to make elemental...but I am saying +15 with 40 dex or chaos +5 that 2H R2 does Massive dmg and its very easy to land if your good at the scythe....even tho say a Halbert is a better choice to make elemental and you will see a higher AR...you can't land a quick massive damage attack like the GS can!

I dunno maybe I am just GS biased...I love the Halbert tho lately I have been using it more!

I cant agree with that. I rarely hit my opponents for less that 450 damage. Thats the highest damage per hit Ive seen since my 50 faith Sunlight Blade Build.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:35 pm

The Halberd 2hr2 is a great move in some situations. A lot of people try to strafe a halberd user, and as they come in you can utterly destroy them. Also, since it has such a long-lasting hitbox, you can punish people who roll into you very easily.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:42 pm

Lol to much stuff to read !!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:44 pm

"sharpen your Blades, Tighten your Bows We Bled for the Gravesworn and they repay us with this........The painting will burn and then The tomb will fall"
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:51 pm

yup u found out so then wut happens to me?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:01 am

Twilight it just sort've bothers me that you dont use proper grammar, i mean as a Covenant leader its something you need to start doing.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:03 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Twilight it just sort've bothers me that you dont use proper grammar, i mean as a Covenant leader its something you need to start doing.

really huh *sigh* i can try but im more of a shortin things up kinda guy. Oh well i guess with power comes responsibility's.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:05 am

It just looks neater, and makes you look more intelligent.
    What looks better to you?

a sentnc wit no grmer?

Or a sentence with proper grammar?

EDIT: why am i nagging you on billy's thread?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:06 am

idk im came on here because i wanted to see if i got kicked out.

EDIT: i hope not.
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:08 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Twilight it just sort've bothers me that you dont use proper grammar, i mean as a Covenant leader its something you need to start doing.

Ahoy!

Speaking like this he can be a very sucesful pirate lad!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:09 am

You'll be fighting against them in the war so it's up to Billy to have the balls to kick you for treason or not.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:11 am

I hope not I like this cov n dont want to leave.

EDIT: excuse or not i must admit i only just learnded today that the DS and LH were were enemies for life. (or so it seems)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:14 am

billy_bayonet wrote:"sharpen your Blades, Tighten your Bows We Bled for the Gravesworn and they repay us with this........The painting will burn and then The tomb will fall"

Does this mean I have to attack the Tombs Billy?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:09 am