Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+36
Ahhotep1
Emergence
Remoryu
User
hageshisa
The Once-Ler
roanispe
bunnywink
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
White Knight Wulf
WarriorOfBenOwnage
Demon Slayer
GrinTwist
DxV04
Rin
Federally
WyrmHero
FellipeMariano
Ghadis_God
IV_Mark_VI
ViralEnsign_
Christoph
Derpwraith
RANT
twilightwarwolf
Hoshizoku
Wilkinson3424
cloudyeki
dancash1808
Spurgun
DarkW17
reim0027
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
TehInfamousAmos
billy_bayonet
40 posters

The Darkstalkers (new thread)

Remoryu
    Remoryu
    Casual
    Casual

The Darkstalkers (new thread) - Page 23 Empty Re: The Darkstalkers (new thread)

Post by Remoryu Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:55 pm

I'd like to congratulate you all. The Darkstalkers are now a priority one target of the Organization. We may be few. We may be spread thinly. But, make no mistake.

We will be coming.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Oh god.....this was the worst thing that could possibly of happened....another group of 'lets pretend to be good guys' staked thier claim to the DS....
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:41 pm

Muahahaha guess who they're allying with. twisted
    Remoryu
    Remoryu
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Remoryu Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:45 pm

We're not pretending to be anything.

We have no delusions about what we do; it's explicitly stated in our purpose that we're out for vengeance (what is justice but group vengeance?) first and foremost. Our methods for doing so just happen to incorporate the well-being of humanity into the equation. That has nothing to do with good or bad. It's just how we operate.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:54 pm

um i got question here what exactly defines justice?
    Remoryu
    Remoryu
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Remoryu Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Like I said, justice isn't the point. Vengeance is. As far as we're concerned, there is no difference between the two. So, I guess the answer to your question is...

We do.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:02 pm

Remoryu wrote:We're not pretending to be anything.

We have no delusions about what we do; it's explicitly stated in our purpose that we're out for vengeance (what is justice but group vengeance?) first and foremost. Our methods for doing so just happen to incorporate the well-being of humanity into the equation. That has nothing to do with good or bad. It's just how we operate.

Vengeance implies we did something to you....otherwise you are simply becoming what you hate and attacking people who did nothing to you.

No person has the right to take vengeance for something done to another....Thats why I hate me them Darkmoons
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:06 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Remoryu wrote:We're not pretending to be anything.

Vengeance implies we did something to you....otherwise you are simply becoming what you hate and attacking people who did nothing to you.

No person has the right to take vengeance for something done to another....Thats why I hate me them Darkmoons

ya know hes right as far as i know we havent done anything to you and your lore states that you are on the same page as the DW but dont go quite as far.
    Remoryu
    Remoryu
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Remoryu Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:07 pm

You are doing something to us--and by us, I mean humanity. You attack them indiscriminately and without mercy, do you not?

What we're doing is far from indiscriminate, and it is far from 'right.' We are a necessary evil, a means to an end. I have no doubt that the Darkstalkers feel the exact same way about their ideologies, but that's your problem, not ours.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 pm

but as evil things can not be done to make the world a better place how can you?
    Remoryu
    Remoryu
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Remoryu Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Evil things are done to make the world a 'better place' on a daily basis. Thieves are killed. Murdered are executed. You are the thieves and murderers. We are the executioners. We can do this because we are the only ones that care to. We're the only ones that understand.

You may find it deplorable how one party can take vengeance into their own hands. We find it deplorable how you can attack randomly, then ask 'what makes us different from you?'
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:23 pm

Remoryu wrote:Evil things are done to make the world a 'better place' on a daily basis. Thieves are killed. Murdered are executed. You are the thieves and murderers. We are the executioners. We can do this because we are the only ones that care to. We're the only ones that understand.

You may find it deplorable how one party can take vengeance into their own hands. We find it deplorable how you can attack randomly, then ask 'what makes us different from you?'

Loving this quote so much, remember that we are your executioners you Darkstalkers!!!! We will kill you all!!!!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Remoryu wrote:Evil things are done to make the world a 'better place' on a daily basis. Thieves are killed. Murdered are executed. You are the thieves and murderers. We are the executioners. We can do this because we are the only ones that care to. We're the only ones that understand.

Just because evil can exist for good does not make it right...

and saying its our fault and not yours when questioned about your methods and morals....is really indicative of how well you have thought this out....
    Remoryu
    Remoryu
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Remoryu Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:39 pm

I'm sorry, but I refuse to be lectured about right and wrong by someone whose manifesto explicitly states that you kill anyone and everyone at all costs and takes and takes no prisoners, especially after I've stated two (this makes three) that right and wrong isn't the point.

Our goals and methods are very clear, and encompass waging war against those who commit crimes against the innocent. By simply being apart of the Darkwraiths and/or accumulating sin, you make it your fault for being targeted. We literally could not touch you otherwise.

So, yes. It is your fault.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:46 pm

oh yay, another group trying to destroy us
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Remoryu wrote:I'm sorry, but I refuse to be lectured about right and wrong by someone whose manifesto explicitly states that you kill anyone and everyone at all costs and takes and takes no prisoners, especially after I've stated two (this makes three) that right and wrong isn't the point.

Our goals and methods are very clear, and encompass waging war against those who commit crimes against the innocent. By simply being apart of the Darkwraiths and/or accumulating sin, you make it your fault for being targeted. We literally could not touch you otherwise.

So, yes. It is your fault.

Pardon my french, but you come in to our thread accusing us without getting to really know us. YOU can take your judgmental attitude and shove it. :evil: Point Forward
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Thats what Im saying.... DarkmoonsThe Darkstalkers (new thread) - Page 23 2707236321 am I right guys?silly
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Tbh, words are cheap this idiot can throw them around till hes blue in the face (see what i did there)
    you want a fight stop trash talking and show yourself if not GET THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD!
    Remoryu
    Remoryu
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Remoryu Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Whoa, whoa. First and foremost, this isn't personal at all, towards any of you. This is a game, and we've set up factions within that game that have very distinct ideologies.

You're absolutely right. I don't know you. As far as the game goes, I don't need to. I just need to know what your group stands for, and that is explained very clearly on the first page of this thread. If I can't make contextual judgments based on the context I'm given, what exactly am I supposed to base them on?
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Wait.... where you doing a lore thing?!?!?! If so let us get into bloody character.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Remoryu wrote:Whoa, whoa. First and foremost, this isn't personal at all, towards any of you. This is a game, and we've set up factions within that game that have very distinct ideologies.

You're absolutely right. I don't know you. As far as the game goes, I don't need to. I just need to know what your group stands for, and that is explained very clearly on the first page of this thread. If I can't make contextual judgments based on the context I'm given, what exactly am I supposed to base them on?

I wish people would state they are talking in character before getting all preachy, stops me from getting in a huff oh alos we arent bound to rules dont mean we dont follow them
    Remoryu
    Remoryu
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Remoryu Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Apologies. I assumed it was an obvious thing. Coming in randomly and picking fights over
    people having fun with a game doesn't really make sense to me. Then again, you'd have no way of knowing that since you don't know me either.

Let me be clear. Anything I say or have said that passes any sort of judgment on covenant or the people in it is meant to be taken in character.

Also, you guys are dead.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Here Here my good man this is Samuel James Branstoke, 9th of his line, heir to the Branstoke Gold Mines and Lumber Yards.

Pip pip tally ho and all that malarky.

I say dear boys what about a spot of cricket this thursday afternoon? Hmmm ? I shall invite Countess Millhe Rosenburg and Dr Matthew Mercer.

We will dine on tea and crumpit and partake of the jolly old dialogue!

and dont forget the BRANDY!

PS- when translated into the common tongue tis a delcaration of Bringitoness!

But in all honesty I dont think there will be any covenant wars for a while after this one.....
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Remoryu wrote:Apologies. I assumed it was an obvious thing. Coming in randomly and picking fights over
    people having fun with a game doesn't really make sense to me. Then again, you'd have no way of knowing that since you don't know me either.

Let me be clear. Anything I say or have said that passes any sort of judgment on covenant or the people in it is meant to be taken in character.

Also, you guys are dead.

bring it!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:22 pm

As the Psychos in Borderlands like to say..... 'TIME TO DIE TIME TO DIE!!!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:46 am