Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
T-King-667
Zerfyx
MLIOOBE
Wilkinson3424
Tiberius Abyss
DerWalde
MediocritasAurea
Smileyjoker10110
DarkCzar13
dr_calamitus
Spurgun
TheFallen4
Tristan
xysizzle
shagtheturtle
je5ta
Lil Bits n Stuf
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
dancash1808
TehInfamousAmos
The_Flail
Hoshizoku
cloudyeki
Darksomething56
Tolvo
WyrmHero
mrbeckham87
SunlightCrusader
ViralEnsign_
biotheimpaler
Ahhotep1
Seth Winternight
Shkar
Servant of Priscilla
Serious_Much
whitechikz11
Federally
DoughGuy
42 posters

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Post by DoughGuy Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:51 pm

lol dedicated to the true Tarkus!
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5 - Page 34 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Post by T-King-667 Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:58 pm

DoughGuy wrote:lol dedicated to the true Tarkus!
    Offcourse, Tarkus is mah baby < 3
    Hoshizoku
    Hoshizoku
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hoshizoku Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:31 pm

dough, get on skype if you are still on?
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:19 pm

T-King-667 wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:Argh fat roll! It burns my eyes!
    Haha from what I've gathered fat roll is possible as long as you have a decent shield and use your environment to protect your rear. Looks good T. You can squeeze 3 more points out by using bandit s your base class. Any reason for the non elemental wep?

@Bolded section: Tarkus dosent use any of that elemental nonsense, the only thing i use that tarkus dosent is rings. And im only uses rings to make him more tankly. Everything else im making as close to him as possible Including his face model (thanks to the thread that showed what the npc's looked like without their helms) Solid head with receding brown hair. When i get home im remaking all of my tarkus's with that facial setup.
    And the reason why i dont start as a bandit is because Tarkus was a knight, not a bandit. Thats the only reason lol. And i would still have to raise my dex to 10 to use the greatsword anyway if i started as a bandit.

http://tinyurl.com/9vd3u3c There, your attunment was really high for some reason? no spells or casting tool there at all, so i lowerd it down, you only need around 3 miraclels/spells anyway. AoE and 2 ranged. or a heal. Your health is ridiculously high for that kind of armour. this is my opinion though...
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:Argh fat roll! It burns my eyes!
    Haha from what I've gathered fat roll is possible as long as you have a decent shield and use your environment to protect your rear. Looks good T. You can squeeze 3 more points out by using bandit s your base class. Any reason for the non elemental wep?

@Bolded section: Tarkus dosent use any of that elemental nonsense, the only thing i use that tarkus dosent is rings. And im only uses rings to make him more tankly. Everything else im making as close to him as possible Including his face model (thanks to the thread that showed what the npc's looked like without their helms) Solid head with receding brown hair. When i get home im remaking all of my tarkus's with that facial setup.
    And the reason why i dont start as a bandit is because Tarkus was a knight, not a bandit. Thats the only reason lol. And i would still have to raise my dex to 10 to use the greatsword anyway if i started as a bandit.

http://tinyurl.com/9vd3u3c There, your attunment was really high for some reason? no spells or casting tool there at all, so i lowerd it down, you only need around 3 miraclels/spells anyway. AoE and 2 ranged. or a heal. Your health is ridiculously high for that kind of armour. this is my opinion though...
    My attune was at default? My vit is so high with the armor because i wanna be an unstoppable tank that can take tonnes of damage And remember my build is for co-op and ill still be able to handle invaders. I dont need 3 mericles, i useually go all melee anyway. I may have a heal spell. But tarkus dosent heal.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Nice build. Though 40 Vit gives you more that enough HP to tank most things. But 50 is better!

Even a slight bit of stamina might make you more viable against certain bosses!
    Tiberius Abyss
    Tiberius Abyss
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Tiberius Abyss Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:25 pm

seeing how were talking about builds this is mine
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3558528868570824

also what is your weapon choice.
    Mine a lightning claymore plus 5 kills quickly and people always underestimate the reach and speed that sword has. I hope i do william wallace proud.
    Now i prefer a longsword/broadsword style in real life, mainly cause SCA regulates how long the rattan sword can be. 😢 Before you ask no i have not fought yet. Still trying to get enough money to finish the armor suit. Crapts expensive how people can buy multiple suits of armor and big tints and all the stuff is beyond me. Some have full metal suits im just trying to get leather. Anyway what your favorite weapon.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:51 pm

I like your build BUT I would take off Tiny Being's ring for something else. Its really a bad ring that doesnt do much and you can find stuff thats so much better.
    Tiberius Abyss wrote:also what is your weapon choice.
    Mine a lightning claymore plus 5 kills quickly and people always underestimate the reach and speed that sword has.
    Hey there Viral silly
    Tiberius Abyss
    Tiberius Abyss
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Tiberius Abyss Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:30 pm

I swap it out for hornets ring, havels ring, and ring of steel protection which ever seems to suit me in a given situation.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:39 pm

Tiberius Abyss wrote:seeing how were talking about builds this is mine
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=3558528868570824

also what is your weapon choice.
    Mine a lightning claymore plus 5 kills quickly and people always underestimate the reach and speed that sword has. I hope i do william wallace proud.
    Now i prefer a longsword/broadsword style in real life, mainly cause SCA regulates how long the rattan sword can be. 😢 Before you ask no i have not fought yet. Still trying to get enough money to finish the armor suit. Crapts expensive how people can buy multiple suits of armor and big tints and all the stuff is beyond me. Some have full metal suits im just trying to get leather. Anyway what your favorite weapon.
    Looks good, i love how your phy defence is not far off from mine, I like that you have mericles in there aswell, really balanced character.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:40 pm

One thing a phone can't do... Use the build site sad

It is still good to talk into the phone to type is very easy..

So about that avatar for the covenant...
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:49 pm

I may make a legit havel cosplay for this covenant too when i get home http://tinyurl.com/9hv7kwh
    Not as tough as tarkus but hes got the entire havel set including his shield and i thought it would be cool to share with you guys.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Nice, looks like Sun's only his uses a bit of magic instead so has less hp.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:00 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Nice, looks like Sun's only his uses a bit of magic instead so has less hp.
    Havel never used magic did he? just had magic armour to protect against magic users.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:02 pm

GMB is his miracle so its likely he did use some.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Dough I did one of my lore sections you can continue now!
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:13 pm

DoughGuy wrote:GMB is his miracle so its likely he did use some.
    Again he used it to defend against magic users on the battlefield, same with his armor and shield being magic resistant. But i dont think he actually used attack spells/miracle. I think his description said that he hated magic and his rock armor was proof of that aswel.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:38 pm

Yeah he hated Seath and his sorcery, but I think he saw miracles as from the gods and so were ok.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:56 pm

Sounds like me.... except able to use big armour and weapons..... IDOSO HATE MAGIC!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:00 pm

*sigh* silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:00 pm

You realise im just posting so I can get to 6000 right?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:12 pm

haha I'm doing the same to get 10k.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Nice
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:20 pm

34 posts is so long when you are waiting for them!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:22 pm

No its not just post your opinion on any thread anywhere!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:14 pm