Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
T-King-667
Zerfyx
MLIOOBE
Wilkinson3424
Tiberius Abyss
DerWalde
MediocritasAurea
Smileyjoker10110
DarkCzar13
dr_calamitus
Spurgun
TheFallen4
Tristan
xysizzle
shagtheturtle
je5ta
Lil Bits n Stuf
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
dancash1808
TehInfamousAmos
The_Flail
Hoshizoku
cloudyeki
Darksomething56
Tolvo
WyrmHero
mrbeckham87
SunlightCrusader
ViralEnsign_
biotheimpaler
Ahhotep1
Seth Winternight
Shkar
Servant of Priscilla
Serious_Much
whitechikz11
Federally
DoughGuy
42 posters

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:33 pm

T-King-667 wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:Grrrrr your all making me sound like i want to compete with dough, I DONT. Anyway... Im going to save my progress with this covenant until, coop covenants start to disappear so i can relight the jolliness. cheers
    Nice post count ;P you can never post again.
    yeah i know im just gonna throw it out i got a new idea, that should'int have any complications since i dont think there is one like it at all.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Post by DoughGuy Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:20 am

T-King-667 wrote:I just got an idea. Why dont we make a sub thread where new players, or any players need help with a boss or whatever, go there and when they post when and where they need help, doughy can assign a knight from here to assist them or give them a quest so-to-say. I just thought of it 45 seconds ago and i think it can work?
    Thats what the knights at service is meant to be lol. The problem with assigning people is they can't always make it, so its easier to let the person who needs help ask the knights.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:40 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:Omg i just got a brilliant Idea. Im making an Oolacile/Forest Protectors Covenant for the DLC, BEFORE it comes out. HEHEHEHEH this shall be EPIC.

Do it. Destroy the old Sentinels of the East so I dont have to worry about them!
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:43 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:I just got an idea. Why dont we make a sub thread where new players, or any players need help with a boss or whatever, go there and when they post when and where they need help, doughy can assign a knight from here to assist them or give them a quest so-to-say. I just thought of it 45 seconds ago and i think it can work?
    Thats what the knights at service is meant to be lol. The problem with assigning people is they can't always make it, so its easier to let the person who needs help ask the knights.
    Well i mean make a thread directly for people to come straight to us, not a place where we do everything from recruiting to information etc. just a "Recruit a noble knight" thread type thing, i think it can work, and if your on the live chat much you can advertise it now and then. i think it can work if advertised right.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:43 am

I cant really make it yet, but since the DLC is coming soon i mineswell start.

Its gonna be PERFECT when im done... of course im going to have to look at the DLC and ruin the game for me to do it. but its worth it. And i have a question, Would'int Artorias be like the Main guardian of the forest with his relation's to sif?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:45 am

I suppose..... but then you'd be crossing into the boundaries of gthe Knights Successor with all that sweet sweet Artorias Cosplay!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:53 am

Don't you cross into our territory my friend. That would be a tragic mistake.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:59 am

Hey Sun some guy in the followers is stealing your name!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:59 am

What?!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:10 am

Link us!
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:01 am

What would our alignment be? Artorias already fell to dark so he might ally with the evil side of the covenants, but Oolacile isint evil is it?
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:30 pm

http://tinyurl.com/8hqztv4 This is my sl 90 Knight For when i get home, he is in no way intended for pvp unless absolutely necessary But instead boast's high vitality, strength, and decent resistance. With a stoneplate ring in the second ring slot (ill be chooseing the specific ring for the specific area, like the fire stone plate ring for The bed of chaos for example) But in cases where i may be faceing multiple types of enemy's or an invader that may perhaps have pyros and magic i will use the speckled ring. My aim is to be the ultimate defence tank. If i had both my vit at 50 and my res at 40 i would pretty much be unstoppable. And if i wear a Firestone ring i will have 422 fire def, boasting the absolute highest flame res possible. And if im in an area where Enemys dont really have magic/lightning/fire damage ill put on the ring of steel protection... BAM.
    What do you guys think? lol
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:37 pm

are you getting back today since i would love to have someone who's a tank help me with four kings big grin and you will receive a slab (either red or norm) for your help
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Darksomething56 wrote:are you getting back today since i would love to have someone who's a tank help me with four kings big grin and you will receive a slab (either red or norm) for your help
    Im not getting back home till mid october, im in another province (Canadas way of saying state pretty much) For work, and im getting laid off on the 12th or so. For now im just making up some builds for myself for when i get home. It also helps cure boredom.
    Hoshizoku
    Hoshizoku
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hoshizoku Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:20 pm

T-King-667 wrote:http://tinyurl.com/8hqztv4 This is my sl 90 Knight For when i get home,..l
    We operate sl80 mostly happy
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:25 pm

Hoshizoku wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:http://tinyurl.com/8hqztv4 This is my sl 90 Knight For when i get home,..l
    Bah brb.
    Heres my damn sl 80..... poor resistance stat ._. http://tinyurl.com/9zqkkw8
    Hoshizoku
    Hoshizoku
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hoshizoku Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:40 pm

Fo shizzeth my nizzeth
    Spoiler:
    Hoshizoku
    Hoshizoku
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hoshizoku Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:44 pm

T-King-667 wrote:
    Hoshizoku wrote:
    Bah brb.

honestly.. youre so slow.. an fat.. an may hit 2 times befor you need a break lol u sure thats cool against some bosses? your 500ar isnt much either
    but start as bandit, gives you 6 more points
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Hoshizoku wrote:
    T-King-667 wrote:
    Hoshizoku wrote:
    Bah brb.

honestly.. youre so slow.. an fat.. an may hit 2 times befor you need a break lol u sure thats cool against some bosses? your 500ar isnt much either
    but start as bandit, gives you 6 more points
    I beleive you need at least 18 end to get 3 2h swings off with an ultra gs (with rofap) Remember this is made for co-op 500 is pretty good against any boss on the first play through or ng+ My defense property's and 50 vit is more than enough to make up for my slow movement.
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:56 pm

sorry for butting but what about a dark spirit or SoV invades n they'll prob go straigth for a BS on you since you seem slow
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Darksomething56 wrote:sorry for butting but what about a dark spirit or SoV invades n they'll prob go straigth for a BS on you since you seem slow
    No worrys man "Butt ins" are welcome. But no worrys man, i do Giants/Havel/Stone cosplay pvps all the time and i fat roll with them. I win alot of the matches aswel, i dont need to be fast rolling or fliping all over the place to win a match. I can handle myself. (:
    Darksomething56
    Darksomething56
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Darksomething56 Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:13 pm

T-King-667 wrote:
    Darksomething56 wrote:sorry for butting but what about a dark spirit or SoV invades n they'll prob go straigth for a BS on you since you seem slow
    No worrys man "Butt ins" are welcome. But no worrys man, i do Giants/Havel/Stone cosplay pvps all the time and i fat roll with them. I win alot of the matches aswel, i dont need to be fast rolling or fliping all over the place to win a match. I can handle myself. (:
    Damn then I SALUTE YOU FOR BEING GOOD AT PVP N FAT ROLLING. also is it more difficult to pvp w fat roll for you or ur just used to it?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Argh fat roll! It burns my eyes!
    Haha from what I've gathered fat roll is possible as long as you have a decent shield and use your environment to protect your rear. Looks good T. You can squeeze 3 more points out by using bandit s your base class. Any reason for the non elemental wep?
    Hoshizoku
    Hoshizoku
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hoshizoku Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Use ironflesh
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:46 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Argh fat roll! It burns my eyes!
    Haha from what I've gathered fat roll is possible as long as you have a decent shield and use your environment to protect your rear. Looks good T. You can squeeze 3 more points out by using bandit s your base class. Any reason for the non elemental wep?

@Bolded section: Tarkus dosent use any of that elemental nonsense, the only thing i use that tarkus dosent is rings. And im only uses rings to make him more tankly. Everything else im making as close to him as possible Including his face model (thanks to the thread that showed what the npc's looked like without their helms) Solid head with receding brown hair. When i get home im remaking all of my tarkus's with that facial setup.
    And the reason why i dont start as a bandit is because Tarkus was a knight, not a bandit. Thats the only reason lol. And i would still have to raise my dex to 10 to use the greatsword anyway if i started as a bandit.

Last edited by T-King-667 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:15 pm