Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
T-King-667
Zerfyx
MLIOOBE
Wilkinson3424
Tiberius Abyss
DerWalde
MediocritasAurea
Smileyjoker10110
DarkCzar13
dr_calamitus
Spurgun
TheFallen4
Tristan
xysizzle
shagtheturtle
je5ta
Lil Bits n Stuf
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
dancash1808
TehInfamousAmos
The_Flail
Hoshizoku
cloudyeki
Darksomething56
Tolvo
WyrmHero
mrbeckham87
SunlightCrusader
ViralEnsign_
biotheimpaler
Ahhotep1
Seth Winternight
Shkar
Servant of Priscilla
Serious_Much
whitechikz11
Federally
DoughGuy
42 posters

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Post by Serious_Much Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:44 am

cancel that, just got it though silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:50 am

Yeah sometimes it takes awhile to load everything.
    Well your main foes this time will be the sorcerors. They'll be heavy magic and crystal magic. They'd probably be strong against crystal magic, so enjoy dealing no damage until you realise and switch to normal soul magic silly
    Your choice whether you sneak in or assault the front but try to stuck to the basic layout of the in game archives.
    Take along some nameless guys too so you can have some casualties. Talk to Flail and War in the sorcerer thread, get their character names and get some ideas from them about what they'd do.
    As for plot hmmm ... its a big place so if you sneak in start out clearing it room by room, maybe split up and make it look like they're surrounded forcing a retreat,
    If you go in the front be prepared for some siegework before Andarta and his squad break through and sow chaos behind the enemy lines forcing a retreat.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:03 am

I'll go speak to them and see what we can come up with, do we have to set up a sort of mini war with the sorcerers? or just consult them on lore stuff

would be fun to have the mini war but makes it harder to plan it really..
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:05 am

nah no mini war. It only has to go for 2-3 hours anyway. You can ask them to turn up if they can, but priority is getting the knights you pick to turn up.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:08 am

haha, i thought as much.. would we just be doing cracked orb invasion or red sign or is it a coop thing?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:10 am

co-op thing lol!
    TheFallen4
    TheFallen4

Post by TheFallen4 Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:21 am

Viral,Nito his my friend not his slave silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:25 am

DoughGuy wrote:co-op thing lol!

if i get seath's sorcerers to have a mini war with us we're doing red sign too dough, though we'll do some coop when we can silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:25 am

RSS with the enemy is fine. Just make sure to win silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:32 am

well you know how rusty i'll be, but i got jason so he'll balance it out at least if we do get to the mini war winking
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:33 am

haha we're sure to win then!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:41 am

Hey everyone, I'm organising a mini event/war that will be the lore basis for us having the archives as our base. So far i've a team of 4 people including myself who are being included, but I at least need one more if not a couple to get enough numbers.

It'll be a coop thing with some RSS dueling mixed in if i can get the seath's sorcerers to come too. Anyone can come no matter class or country, i'm looking at a varied team to work with in terms of lore so just if you're interested, gimme a pm.

look forward to it guys happy
    je5ta
    je5ta
    Casual
    Casual

Post by je5ta Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Think I could try and show my ugly mug! Need some action!!!
    got prestige items I need to sort out too!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Welcome to our newest knight, and first pure PC knight, Sworn Knight dr_calamitus!
    dr_calamitus
    dr_calamitus
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dr_calamitus Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:55 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Welcome to our newest knight, and first pure PC knight, Sworn Knight dr_calamitus!

\o/ for glory and sunlight!

ill see if i cant talk to friends as well as recruit other people, i shall direct them to this forum, and they can decide from there!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:44 am

Why do all the knights have evil locations, ctach phrases, or avatars?!
    dr_calamitus
    dr_calamitus
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dr_calamitus Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:50 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Why do all the knights have evil locations, ctach phrases, or avatars?!

siegfried is a knight of glory and honor, untill he defeated cervantes and picked up the soul edge, from then on, he was known as knightmare,
    he resisted the swords control and hid himself far from people, so that he wouldnt murder them for thier souls.

he then, after the soul edge took over, in one final battle threw it into an endless abyss, and became its guardian for eternity.

hardly evil if you ask me, that is knightmare from soul calibur two, the other games after are alternate universes/time paradoxes, but this is the true knightmare, the true seigfried, a knight of glory and honor.

fitting for a knight of this order no?

edit: i have -4 rep, wicked!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:37 am

You know that isnt true at all. Knightmare was subverted by the Soul Edges power and became the embodiment of pure evil!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:46 am

Since everyone else is doing it, don't forget to sign up for the war guys https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10023-the-god-of-war-s-legacy-nito-s-counterattack
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:49 am

Lol the war for the Gravesworn thread has begun!
    dr_calamitus
    dr_calamitus
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dr_calamitus Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:18 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:You know that isnt true at all. Knightmare was subverted by the Soul Edges power and became the embodiment of pure evil!

im am referencing seigfried, did you beat arcade with knightmare in soul calibur ii? as far as the lore goes for the rest of the games, im not sure, but thats what happend in 1 and 2

and form what i can tell, seigfried managed to free himself, as he is a serperate char in later games
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:39 am

dr_calamitus wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:You know that isnt true at all. Knightmare was subverted by the Soul Edges power and became the embodiment of pure evil!

im am referencing seigfried, did you beat arcade with knightmare in soul calibur ii? as far as the lore goes for the rest of the games, im not sure, but thats what happend in 1 and 2

and form what i can tell, seigfried managed to free himself, as he is a serperate char in later games

Yeah but you avatar is very clearly Knightmare. Join the dark side. I'll give you Soul Edge!twisted
    dr_calamitus
    dr_calamitus
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dr_calamitus Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:45 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    dr_calamitus wrote:

Yeah but you avatar is very clearly Knightmare. Join the dark side. I'll give you Soul Edge!twisted

FOUL HEATHEN

soul calibur is where its at, not the heretics blade!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:46 am

Why then use Soul Edges and Knightmare as your avatar......? Not critcising just asking.big grin
    dr_calamitus
    dr_calamitus
    Regular
    Regular

Post by dr_calamitus Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:19 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Why then use Soul Edges and Knightmare as your avatar......? Not critcising just asking.big grin

he looks sooooo cooool, i only ever played him, and link, because link was the ring out master

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:04 pm