Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+38
T-King-667
Zerfyx
MLIOOBE
Wilkinson3424
Tiberius Abyss
DerWalde
MediocritasAurea
Smileyjoker10110
DarkCzar13
dr_calamitus
Spurgun
TheFallen4
Tristan
xysizzle
shagtheturtle
je5ta
Lil Bits n Stuf
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
dancash1808
TehInfamousAmos
The_Flail
Hoshizoku
cloudyeki
Darksomething56
Tolvo
WyrmHero
mrbeckham87
SunlightCrusader
ViralEnsign_
biotheimpaler
Ahhotep1
Seth Winternight
Shkar
Servant of Priscilla
Serious_Much
whitechikz11
Federally
DoughGuy
42 posters

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

DarkCzar13
    DarkCzar13

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Post by DarkCzar13 Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:07 pm

XxDarkCzar13xX-XBL-SL71
    I hope I posted this right I made an account just so I could join noble knights. Hope I can help on the xbox live front.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 5

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Serious_Much wrote:i swear noone even bothers to follow the rules of the covenant anymore lol!

i meant for the mini war viral, seeing as letos would hate andarta who's leading the mission, i'm guessing you want riel in there..

okay so can i just say riel is an astoran knight? though i forget the adjusted names for all the classes as per dough, lol

Technically Riel isnt a noble knight she is just there for story purposes. Hell Oscar wouldnt turn away a free fighter just because she didnt use a certain set of weapons.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:42 pm

DarkCzar13 wrote:XxDarkCzar13xX-XBL-SL71
    I hope I posted this right I made an account just so I could join noble knights. Hope I can help on the xbox live front.
    Hey mate you mate in the right position. I just need to know which class you are gonna be from.
    Serious Viral already has Letos who follows the rules, so if he plays Riel as a merc type character I'm fine with it.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:51 pm

YAY ! Im an exception!
    DarkCzar13
    DarkCzar13

Post by DarkCzar13 Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Class: well i started as a cleric and i now run a dex/faith build so im not sure if that answers your question. I also happened to join the Sunbros and currently have ten medals.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Look at the armoury on the first page and pick one of the armours you want to wear. That's your class.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Riel is technically Astoran though she uses dex weapons....
    DarkCzar13
    DarkCzar13

Post by DarkCzar13 Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:26 pm

I'm an Astoran Knight then lol...but i feel bad cuz i use a Richards Rapier +13
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Weapons are up to you, the ones listed are only ever suggested, to give you an idea if you don't know what to use. And now then:
    Welcome to our newest knight, Sworn Knight DarkCzar13!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:36 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Technically Riel isnt a noble knight she is just there for story purposes. Hell Oscar wouldnt turn away a free fighter just because she didnt use a certain set of weapons.

You jsut have to vbe bloodyt awkward don't you lol! i'll put her in as a junior member of the astoran knights, just to make it easierf for me haha

dough i'm not having a go at him lol, don't worry i just find it funny that people bother to make all their characters massive backstories but get picky ovber weapons the cov tells them they can use silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:Technically Riel isnt a noble knight she is just there for story purposes. Hell Oscar wouldnt turn away a free fighter just because she didnt use a certain set of weapons.

You jsut have to vbe bloodyt awkward don't you lol! i'll put her in as a junior member of the astoran knights, just to make it easierf for me haha

dough i'm not having a go at him lol, don't worry i just find it funny that people bother to make all their characters massive backstories but get picky ovber weapons the cov tells them they can use silly

Dude Im barely a part of this covenant as is..... I RUN YOUR MOST VILE ENEMIES!lol!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:47 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:

Dude Im barely a part of this covenant as is..... I RUN YOUR MOST VILE ENEMIES!lol!

more like nuisance than an enemy lol!

#thetrashtalkingbegins
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:58 pm

OH Serious..... serious, serious, serious........ but seriously how easy are spells to dodge..... I keep telling you mages are WEAK FILTHY CREATURES!lol!
    DarkCzar13
    DarkCzar13

Post by DarkCzar13 Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:00 pm

so who should i contact on xbox live thats also in the covenant and can maybe help me out with pvp or something
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:02 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:OH Serious..... serious, serious, serious........ but seriously how easy are spells to dodge..... I keep telling you mages are WEAK FILTHY CREATURES!lol!

being someone who is rubbish at using sorcery in pvp, i should know.. i pretty much have to rely on lag or my opponent going temporarily braindead to hit someone lol!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:05 pm

Yeah I was in the forest an hour ago and dodged x2 iterations of Crystal Soul Spear

x3 Iterations of Soul Spear, x2 Iterations of Homing Crystal Soul Mass.... then the guy freaked out and tried to DC.... got backstabbed!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:09 pm

DarkCzar13 wrote:so who should i contact on xbox live thats also in the covenant and can maybe help me out with pvp or something
    You can check our wiki page for a list of our xbox members with their GTs, although make sure they're active by checking the thread's list. Shkar could really help (GT: DeadlyHeretic) but I'm not sure if he's able to play. Seth and Bio should be available though.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Dude dont join these chumps join the Gravesworn! We have good members!silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:20 pm

lol
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:38 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Dude dont join these chumps join the Gravesworn! We have good members!silly

Never knew you had such large cohones of death as to self advertise in our neck of the woods twisted
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:43 pm

Of course I do. Ive been doing it for weeks!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Evidently my not paying attention has caused a bad turn of attitude in some people here, not looking good.

I mean, I start coming a bit more regularly, hoping to avoid DLC stuff as the mods ask for it, and wham bam a certain someone rudely puts a spoiler in their sig.

jeez, what is the world coming to. lol!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Its ok, after the gravewife's thread no one can suffer the indignity of joining him silly
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:49 pm

Yeah but tbh I like that thread. Kinda cool to know you feel you have to put me down to feel good about your chances in the war..... AH being great is just so fantastic!

Also Serious Ciaran is no spoiler I should be telling you all about her but then ..... you would be sad so.... I wont.

But her armour does weight 16.7.... oops
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:52 pm

lol, i was aware ciaran was in the dlc, but thing is you notlice things... like how ciaran is seen in your sig in the same arena artorias is in in the dlc trailer, so she obviously appears at one point or another in that area...

I'd literally bet money on that being right, lol

I've also checked out ciarans armour lol, i think it looks like the newest piece of musthave gear, it's light armour with poise, ideal post dlc now that everyone will be aiming for the 25 percent roll.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:03 am