Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Malacath
IV_Mark_VI
RandelOolacile
Heroez Blade
Gazman0169
9 posters

Progression report, re. my SL1 Humanity intact play-through...

TangerineDream

Progression report, re. my SL1 Humanity intact play-through... - Page 2 Empty Re: Progression report, re. my SL1 Humanity intact play-through...

Post by TangerineDream Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Couldn't get past the four kings with my SL1 Run through. No one to summon apart from Beatrice and she is pants.

Might try again if there are any helpers on the psn network (Tinkers Rucksack PSN name). UK time. 10pm -12pm usually (

Best of luck with your run through.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Progression report, re. my SL1 Humanity intact play-through... - Page 2 Empty Re: Progression report, re. my SL1 Humanity intact play-through...

Post by IV_Mark_VI Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:48 pm

What weapon were you using for the 4 kings Tangerine?
    shagtheturtle
    shagtheturtle
    Regular
    Regular

Post by shagtheturtle Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:00 pm

I would be happy to help with the kings! Lemme figure out the time conversion and we can set something up. Psn is shagtheturtle if you would like to add me. At work right now so can't do anything at the moment. Talk to you soon!
    TangerineDream

Post by TangerineDream Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:50 pm

IV_Mark_VI wrote:What weapon were you using for the 4 kings Tangerine?

Ive tried a few, my strongest is +5 lighting Club. I dont seem to have enough time to recover when I get hit the first time.
    TangerineDream

Post by TangerineDream Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:51 pm

shagtheturtle wrote:I would be happy to help with the kings! Lemme figure out the time conversion and we can set something up. Psn is shagtheturtle if you would like to add me. At work right now so can't do anything at the moment. Talk to you soon!

Cool thanks. I will try and add you. Hope we can meet up some time.
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:28 am

@TangerineDream the secret with the Four Kings is to stick and move, and to try to finish one off before the next one arrives. With this in mind, at such a low level eating your Greens is essential, and it doesn't hurt to supplement this with the Grass Crest Shield, the Cloranthy Ring, or both, in order to keep your stamina up, as you will die if you do not keep yourself mobile.
    IV_Mark_VI
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by IV_Mark_VI Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:36 am

Hey Gaz,

I'm doing the same thing, except for the intact humanity.

I'm soloing every boss, not getting any help whatsoever.

Gargoyles were my toughest challenge, fought them like 7/8 times. Probably because I always had help and could just smash them without much strategy. Finally figured out how to bait them into attacking, then hitting them with firebombs.

Capra demon was 2 or 3 tries, Gaping Dragon was easy, had no trouble. Queelag as well.

My gear is:
    Handaxe Raw+5, Heater shield+7, dingy hood, pyro chest, pyro arms, red skirt from Blight town.

I'm debating going to med. roll to get better armour after losing 36k souls in Sens Fortress (was saving up for large shards).

The one problem in a SL1 build is that you can't grind bosses for souls; no one summons you, even for the Gargoyles (or very rarely). I can help with the taurus demon, but he doesn't give out many souls.

The grind for humanities in your run isn't something I could do. I'd get very bored, very quickly, especially with all the travelling.

O&S I do not know how I'll do with a SL1 build without help. I think it's gonna be really, really hard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:55 pm