Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
whitechikz11
Spurgun
Shkar
Forum Pirate
DxV04
billy_bayonet
NR-K
White Knight Wulf
swordiris
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
WyrmHero
Ahhotep1
DarkW17
Serious_Much
Servant of Priscilla
nsane32
Federally
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
24 posters

User Covenants RP Thread

RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

User Covenants RP Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: User Covenants RP Thread

Post by RaynexFall Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:04 am

Nodding his head after drawing the second blade from his back, Rayne took to following the others, making sure not to lag too far behind, and watched behind them, keeping a close eye on any of the area's an enemy might be lurking.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:28 am

It really suprised him when he realised nobody even knew he was gone. They had all hurried off in thier haste to capture the attacker.

Avrik had just laughed. It had been priceless. Wulf had shoved Moon bodily behind him, Rayne had taken his swing, and Drake had been caught off guard by the rapid assault. In anycase this oversight would benefit Avrik greatly..... He just had to make the most of it.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:34 am

Aww I did rush off and forget you. If only i could go back and do it again. lol
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:02 am

The man raced trhough the burg. His first action was to get to a roof, using the window of the building to leap off and hive him enough height to get on top of the building. From there he ran over the rooftops, leaping each gap. They may be able to track him but he'd make it hard for them. No way Drake could follow this route. With the ground below him broken and cracked Drake would be forced to take a longer route. Either his pursuers would give up or he'd have lost the main threat. If he could make it to the parish bridge he'd be safe, his own men could cover him from there.

Suddenly he heard howling. A quick glance behind showed Rayne, Moon and Wulf all following. Damn they were fast. Plan B then. He scanned the area around, hoping for a safe house but the only one he spotted was passed to quickly. There he thought spotting a warehouse in the lower burg. The windows were boarded up and it looked massive. He began dropping down buildings, swinging from ledges and leaping over fences making his way towards it. The trio behind followed his every move ,but forced to slow down to stay in a pack as Rayne's weapons got in his way. He came to a stop just above the warehouse. The path he had hoped for was not here, and a 10m drop into a boarded up window greeted him as the only entrance. He sighed and turned to face his pursuers, sheathing his weapon and clipping his whip to his belt. The three took a few secondsto reach him, and were forced to approach one at a time until Wulf leapt onto the wooden wall of the building whose ledge they were on, his strong fingers easily puncturing it for purchase.

"So it comes to this." the man laughed "You may think you've got me, but I've still got some tricks." he chuckled and flipped backwards. As he plunged down he released a blast o force blowing out the wooden boards. He prayed for a soft landing inside.

The trio looked at each other, unsure of how to respond. A cloud of dust rose from the window, obscuring any picture the light could have shed. Deciding he must be injured, the three carefully climbed down and circled the warehouse. If the man emerged, they would have him.

Over to you guys. Just to let you know you will get to confront him if you enter, he cant escape without going past you. So do you risk waiting for Drake? Or do you go in alone?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:26 am

Drake unleashed a powerful forward kick, sending a door flying across the alley, as he ducked under the door way he considered his next play. He turned to look over his shoulder to Adrasteia, who had forsaken the hunt to stay with him, "we are going to trap him like a rat," Drake was grinning wide from under his hood as he hung his halbred on his back.

Adrasteia suddenly looked up, "I see them, they're moving north across the roofs." Drake continued moving towards a large pile of wood scrap as he summoned his flame into his palm, he lost himself for a moment in it's deadly beauty as it flared and sparked in his palm, casting a warm glow on the surroundings. As he threw a ball of brilliant orange flame into the scrap he spoke "Well I'll give him one less direction to run."

The flame quickly spread through the pile, and begun to devour the rotting wood buildings of the Undead Burg. Drake quickly launched more volleys of flame, the resulting inferno casting a bright glow that lit up the entirety of the night sky. As he stopped to admire his work he looked to Adrasteia, "only flame can be so beautiful as it destroys."

With these words he quickly turned, putting the wall of fire at his back and continued his dogged pursuit.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:44 pm

The man searched his surroundings looking for a place to fight and to his surprise there stood Nsane his armor soaked in blood. Bodies hollow and invader alike filled the warehouse. "ive been waiting for you." Nsane said with a wicked grin. "how exciting a trained assassin under the flag of the Noble Knights." voices could be heard from the streets. "Ah seems youve goten yourself trapped by the Gravesworn. I have an offer for you surpass me and ill allow you passage. Hurry now clocks ticking I would hate to see you burn."
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:00 pm

"You may have some trick but so do I" His voice howled into the air. Packs of wolves began to appear and lined the sides of the buildings. They all barred they're fangs. "Meet my pack" he grinned barring his fangs as well.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:03 pm

The man heaved himself off the ground and grinned wicked;y at Nsane "Ah sometimes I forget not everyone is as I am. If you think me some simple assassin you are in for a surprise." The man drew his whip and ran at Nsane, magic building in his fist. The Protector readied himself for battle but the man was not so stupid. A blast of magic identical to the one which had tricked Drake flew at Nsane, picking up the bodies of hollows as it flew. The Protector brought his shield up and the mass of bodies exploded against it, blood splurting all over the warehouse and Nsane. The man darted to the left, spinning around the Protector his whip lashing out and wrapping around his gauntlet. He pulled the whip back as he circled him, mirroring Nsane's swings preventing him from attacking. When he had circled a full 180 he flicked his wrist and the whip released and the man ran.

Nsane gave chase, his movement initially slow but picking up a thunderous momentum. The man blasted a second window out and leapt through it, but his foot caught and he tumbled badly as he landed. Nsane had no such time for subtlety anymore and simply used him momentum to blast through the wall, rubble spraying everywhere and dust filling the street. The man rolled and wall fragments bounced around him, a few striking and leaving lasting bruises. He used the dust wisely, and made his way out as fast as possible
    to the north east. He rounded a corner and barely brought his whip up in time to strike the wolf that lunged at him. The beast was knocked aside by the impact but barely wounded. Hi quickly drew his blade, whip going to the offhand and attacked himself. A single wolf proved an easy kill.

He took a moment to breath, resting against the cold brick of the building. His body hurt all over, and he doubted he'd be doing anything tomorrow but he couldnt stop yet. He took off again, certain his pursuers were closing in on him. He could hear a crackling sound nearby, but with a sudden howling roaring up from behind him he ignored it, knowing the wolves had his scent. He ran into an alleyway,hoping the small width would delay any large groups. His boots splashed in the water but he did not care, his position was already given away. Darkness surrounded him again giving him some comfort. At the end of the darkness stood a door which he blasted open only to have a fireball blast back at him. He dived forward, flattening himself on the flor fearing Drake had found him, but the truth was worse. A raging firestorm greeted him beyond, the burg was alight. He stood staring for a few seconds, realising today was not his day.

He hurriedly backtracked, spotting a large pack of wolves led by Wulf barely a hundred metres distant. He blasted down a door leading to one of the buildings neighbouring the alleyway and dived inside. He flew up the stairs and onto the roof. From here he could see a line of fire that split the burg in 2, barring off the way he needed to go. The howling behind him grew louder. He desperately searched his surroundings, hoping for a way out. There! his mind shouted, safety. He readied himself just as Wulf and his pack burst onto the roof. "Your time is up assassin. Surrender to your fate!"
    The man laughed "If you wish." he took off, running, every muscle aching, if they pursued him after this he would be dead for sure. He aimed for the lip of the rooftop, heading straight for the fire. 2 wolves chased him snapping at his heels. Wulf sheathed his katana and drew a second blade. The man reached the edge and leapt ... clearing the fire and heading for a building just over it miraculously intact. The 2 wolves jumped with him but had not the power and plunged down to their deaths. Wulf aimed and threw, the PGS spun straight and true, hitting the man in the back just as he landed. A perfect landing ruined he collapsed upon landing, the blade sinking deeper before being torn out as he rolled.

Wulf looked on from the other rooftop, praying he had killed the man. But the man slowly rose, and crawled over to the stairs and disappeared. Wulf was disappointed, but knew Nito would claim the man someday.

Inside the building Eidolas tended to himself. A multitude of small cuts and grazes adorned his body and he bandaged the larger ones. The one on his back however, it hurt so badly he almost passed out when he tried to wrap it. He'd have to make hi way to a safehouse with it bleeding, not a fun task. He made his way from the building, the fire still raged and it could catch at any moment. Today was definetily a bad day.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:58 pm

The man was curious, Wounded yes, but fierce like nothing Avrik had ever seen. He tended his wounds with a gentle certainty, perhaps trained in the healing arts, he considered.

The room was hot, very hot, and the raging flames outside that had begun to lick at the stone base of the tower were not helping. Even his bones felt hot, devoid of flesh and nerves, even life itself Avrik felt hot.

The flickering tongues of flames that had begun to scale the building cast an eerie glow, though the sunlight that streamed in through the windows tempered that somewhat, though shadows still danced against the eaves of the roof.

The man was bent double. The assassin, the watcher, from the shrine. Whip in one hand, blade in the other, obviously in pain from the trickle of blood that ran down his arms, and the heavy breathes that escaped his throat in ragged bursts.

He knew, of course, not to approach the man. At least not directly. The man may have been trapped but he was not down, the bursts of magic that had echoed back throughout the Burg had alerted him to the assassins approach.

Beside him one of the Crows looked as if they were about to caw. Avrik thrust the tip of his curved blade through its chest.

"My apologies brother" he whispered, earnestly, his voice icy. "I cannot be seen to have a hand in this"

He was about to slip from the shadows when a sudden splintering sound shattered the silence and drew the mans attention from his wounds.

Another crash, another, then finally with a groan and a volley of splinters the locked door at the far end of the room. Through the door strode and armoured figure. His burnished copper armour gleamed brightly and the great curved blade he had sluung over his shoulder was a menacing sight to behold.

Knowing his luck was up Avrik left the room quietly, the escape party was already there.

"Damn this cursed maze of ..." came the tired voice of Kirito "If only there was some kind of short cut."

He glanced about the room thoughtfully, stopping when his eyes found the wounded man.

Warily the fighter stepped closer, blade held at the ready. The man gripped his blade tightly and began to stand. Kirito pulled back abruptly. "Commander? Is that you?"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:04 pm

The man looked up quickly, he had not been called commander by that voice in a long time. Before him stood Kirito, one of his men. He laughed, what a coincidence. "Well I didn't expect to see you here Kirito. Mind giving me a hand? I accidently left a chunk of flesh on the roof."
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Kirito was shocked. He had assumed the commander was dead. Years after the conflict in Astora he and his allies had wandered the war torn nations of the east looking to find some semblance of peace, all of them mourning for thier commander they thought lost.

"Yo-you are him right" his voice was wary, his arm half extended, half held back in apprehension. 'What happened to you after the battle? We thought you were dead."

The man looked back at him. Hard eyes, lips up turned slightly, full of mirth. "You don't remember me all that well then Kirito. Lots of men in tin cans and armed with pointy sticks have nothing on me."

The man was blood stained, his clothing torn and rent where some blade had peirced his back, punching through the armour and flesh leaving him with a hideous swollen wound.

The man crawled forwards, breathing laboured, coughing up blood onto the rotten floor boards. His arm held out in silent plea.

The sounds from outside reached a frenzied pitch, the howls of wolves, the cries of some unknown assailants. What have you gotten yourself into commander, he thought to himself now slightly worried.

Nothing happened for a while. The Kirito grabbed the mans hand, jerked him roughly to his feet.

"Sorry Commander but we have to get you out of here"

With that he pressed a small orange herb into the masked mans hands, forcing him to drop the whip, which Kirito snatched up and tied to his belt.

"Hurry Commander. Niether you nor I can afford to die here... So LETS GO!"

Last edited by ViralEnsign_ on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:23 pm

he growled slightly and turned around goin to find Drake
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Is that all?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Continue the chase! Give moon and Rayne a chance to shine.

I cant see myscreen so sorry for all the typos.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Yeah Kirito need to do something too. And Dough your fellow better eat my orange herb!
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Yea I told u I'm not good at putting stuff into words
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:59 pm

lol
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:04 pm

As a matter of personal pride Im not eating the herb tongue

Jostling uncomfortably on Kirito's back the man struggles to get the herb into his mouth. he wait until Kirito stops moving to check where to go before he finally risks it and manages to pop it in.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:13 pm

"Good" muttered Kirito to the man clinging to his back. "That should help staunch the flow of blood. Not as good as Bloodred Moss but it ought to do"

Moving as fast as he could carrying the limp form of his commander Kirito made for the shattered door, passing through it and descending the stone stairs as fast as he could. Behing him he could hear the sounds of continued pursuit, wolves howling in thier fury, having discovered the bodies of thier packmates, a deep bass growling like an avalanche, the solid iron thump as Drake's armoured form reached the stairs.

He ran. Ditching the iron shield on his arm and the massive curved blade in his haste to get free.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:19 pm

"Head for the parish if you can, my men will cover us from there."
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:57 am

Who are we waiting for right now?
    RaynexFall
    RaynexFall
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RaynexFall Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:05 am

i'm in the middle of something write now, so if your waiting on me, just take my character and do stuffs with him. i'll try to get a post out later.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:09 am

do it. im reactionary on this one.
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:13 am

I think were waitin on ged
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:15 am

Riiiiiiight..... which character is yours?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:41 am