Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
Maneater_Mildred
GrinTwist
Ghadis_God
Tolvo
TehInfamousAmos
Spurgun
Azran
whitechikz11
Forum Pirate
bloodpixel
Reaperfan
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
fearandwhiskey
GkMrBane
swordiris
cloudyeki
Carphil
User
roanispe
About8547Souls
SunlightCrusader
JohnnyHarpoon
Darkson
DoughGuy
Serious_Much
dancash1808
Uparkaam
Wade_Wilson
skarekrow13
bunnywink
34 posters

Random Off-Topic

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Random Off-Topic - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Off-Topic

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:12 am

That can seem lonely I bet. Five good friends can be a huge deal though. Hell, even one is. And being a little lost can be good actually. It allows you to take a look at more things
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:14 am

I agree. At least you know you are NOT alone. You have not one, but FIVE great friends. As always, quality over quantity.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:19 am

It's just rare if I ever get to hang with any of them, though. I get blown off a lot. Cody's usually going out to do studio work either solo or with a band, Martin & Anthony are always in deep **** with someone and have to do **** to fix the **** they *** up, and Julianne and AJ's parents hate me.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:20 am

Find ways to move around such things for better connection comrade. There is always a way to do that.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:26 am

Why did the awesome conversation die when i left?
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:28 am

cloudyeki wrote:It's just rare if I ever get to hang with any of them, though. I get blown off a lot. Cody's usually going out to do studio work either solo or with a band, Martin & Anthony are always in deep **** with someone and have to do **** to fix the **** they *** up, and Julianne and AJ's parents hate me.

I rarely meet my friends either, and i think one of them is avoiding me :|
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:32 am

I'm feeling a bit better. A bit depressed, but now I just wanna punch her in the nose!

The idea that she's gonna have a drug problem down the line helps. As well as the fact that she still makes a complete *** of herself to normal people.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:42 am

I am very picky in terms of who to relate to in my life. I only have had two good friends, with both I have met accidentally and made friends with after making them walk accidentally 5 hours in snow shoeing, expecting only an hour and a half.

I see one, and I don't see the other anymore. My friends, although are my good friends, best friends, and the only people I hang out with mostly, are expendable to me. If I find anything I despise that grows and does not change to a better quality, I will remove them. I've told them that, and they've told me that. Our relationship is straight forward and very much connected well. As I see my two friends many times, although one of then I dint see very much at all, I will find ways to connect and see them. They are my only friends I have, but my attachment to them is strong yet loose at the sane time.

Everything else in the world I know too long, except for the special few, have learned to reach hatred or more times no care at all. My pickyness is very much existent in my world. I even kicked myself out of my mothers life after a constant battle of falling despair that she was doing to herself since the beginning of my life, as has other people in my life has faced. My life is very much a lonely one, but I know that there are a few out there who I care about... And I really don't care if they do to me or not. It does not fill a hole in loneliness, rather satisfies the need of connection. Such love of sorts of any kind is good due to connection, and one way or another connections have been made with many that I have known for a good enough time... Depending on the person it may take weeks or months, and some less. And trust me when I say this... Communication verbally is not sound at all... Ever. I am a man with social problems, I guarantee.

Do yourself a favor, and look. Look and think... Do both of them real hard, and find clarity. Once you do, clarity will be the savior from despair and depression in many cases... Trust me.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:57 am

Thanks guys. I'm feeling ten times better. I thought I was going to do something really stupid over this.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:17 am

Today I was walking along the cliff and then I thought, "I could easily just kill myself right now." Am I the only one who does this?
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:40 am

I try not to.

I have 1 good friend and 1 hetero-lifemate (a joke, he's been my best friend for 11 years) and I rarely see either, because we know eachother so well that there's not much left to learn. We can finish each others sentences.

It's very lonely (for me) but it is what it is. I'm not interested in anyone who I don't believe I'll know for the rest of my/their life.

Don't date much, for the same reason.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:45 am

blood I used to have frequent death daydreams. Now it's like once every two months. And usually turn into some strange buddy cop b-movie plot >_>

I think you just need to turn those strange thoughts into B-movie plots, and you'll stop having them.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:48 am

I'm not being depressed or anything by the way. I was just amused about how easily we can die at any moment.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:50 am

I'd still have made it into a bad B-movie >_>
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:59 am

So today is the day of my discontent. Great shame and humiliation await.

I'm almost considering paying a guy to beat me with a rusty pipe in order to get out of all this. Prostration

EDIT: Oh, and Cloud, that sucks, I feel for ya man.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:41 am

Then again, doctor says I have severe social anxiety. Habitually avoiding people doesn't exactly make medicating lonliness easy.

I'm 21 years old, and I've never had a girlfriend. I have only been on 1 date. I have 2 friends whom I see once a month if I'm lucky. I'd happily trade 40 IQ points for average social skills.

I don't really have a point except that, other people handle rough situations as well. Small consolation I suppose, but apparently misery loves company.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:08 am

Guys, cheer up, okay?! (T_T)

I will tell you one thing... Self confidence really solves a lot of things. And love for oneself. I am not saying that you should all become narcissists, but if you can find something to love about yourself, everything else will fall into place. None of you should feel worthless or alone, okay?

You all seem like really great people and you all interact very well online. Don't tell me you don't have social skills, because we are all having a meaningful conversation here. Stop making excuses and saying its different because it's online, because its not. Its because we all have similar interests. So, if you are still a student, join some clubs and meet others with similar interests. You will find that you will have a lot to talk about.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:21 am

Thanks for being the voice of reason, bunny. happy

I'm still very frightened though...
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:31 am

Pendant, good luck today! The good thing about your situation is that it is almost over. Do your best and then breathe easy afterwards!

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:34 am

To respond properly would provide a greater insight into my mind than I am willing to provide strangers. I'll leave it at: lonliness is not bad, I treasure the times when I'm happy and the people who bring that happiness all the more for it, and to feel worthless is an exercise in self pity that I do not permit myself to engage in.

As for social skills, I can't proof read real life.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:10 am

Life isn't supposed to be proof read, dears. A lot of us learn from our mistakes and social blunders.

Heck, I'm quite the shy and awkward type as well. I stopped going to a coffee shop two weeks ago because the barista realized I was a regular and asked me what my name was! Hah! That's sounds really silly now, but I honestly don't remember if I gave him my nickname or first name either.

I will make it a point to go back tomorrow morning... !(◎_◎)
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:02 am

This is for everybody who is having a bad day or night...

Forget your crappy first impressions of others and give them another shot. Throw out any and all opinions you’ve ever had of anyone and start completely fresh.

Read a book that makes you cry. Re-read, re-evaluate, highlight, come to an understanding of what makes you tick, as defined by the words of someone you will never meet. Come to an understanding of yourself and accept that you will change, but never ever compromise. Simply be exactly who you are. Those who are worth it will smile and know, as they always knew.

Wear your heart on your sleeve, but never let it get in the way of what is important - health, career, friends, and family, not necessarily in that order. Keep a diary, journal, or blog. Keep your cinema tickets, messages from friends, and secret notes from lovers. Document it. Write it all down. You can look back on all of this and know, yes, that was me, I lived that, I loved that, I am that.

Cry. Cry yourself to sleep, cry in the shower, cry on the train, or in the car. When the tears start to flow, never stifle them. Realize that others may never know what’s happening and that’s okay. It’s all okay, even when it’s not okay it’s going to be okay.

Call a friend. Talk to a stranger. Go on a vacation. Laugh it off.

Take from my advice what you will and swear to never live another way, or toss it all into the back of your mind and write me off as a stranger who knows less than nothing. Consider your own options, consider how this world would look best for you, and consider exactly what space you would like to occupy within it. That is my advice to you. I might be a stranger, but I'm here if anybody ever needs to talk.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:24 am

bunny, you're a national treasure. Bow
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:14 pm

This is a serious thread. The Maker of this thread will be proud of such accomplishment. lol

We all have problems, every single one of us. It just takes initiative and the right path in making such problems easier to handle, and perhaps compress or remove them all together.

Listen to Bunnywink
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:This is a serious thread. The Maker of this thread will be proud of such accomplishment. lol

Wordplay_Much?

This has become a rather serious thread, with some interesting things getting thrown round, though the cry option will have to pass bunny, crying's gone for me. Thanks to boarding school! silly

Also I genuinely still have stuff my some of my exes somewhere.. Though I feel weird keeping them (even if I dunno where they are) lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:09 pm